GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a routine motion -- we've all seen it before. It's what the DT is "supposed" to do when comments or actions appear to try to influence a jury. The DT has got to put it on record. Sometimes this type of petition for mistrial is used for grounds for appeal. No biggie, IMO, and not a surprise. And the judge routinely dismisses it.

Just getting here folks -- you let her take the stand before I got here!! But I'm catching up!!!

Thanks, thanks for the good pick-ups, folks, and THE BIG THANKS to our :drumroll: GXM!! :drumroll:

You have a lot of catching up to do. :banghead::banghead::banghead::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Why would she consider leaving him if she believed he wouldn't hurt her? Was she suspicious?
I wonder if teghan told her?

Hopefully that comment will be used at her trial!

Sorry, I don't know how to copy tweets over here. Reyes testified 'she knew whipped Teghan for throwing up on his chair.' WHO WHIPS A CHILD FOR THROWING UP? Reyes knew he whipped her child, leaving welts on her body, because she threw up on his chair!

Who whips a child for anything? Whipping of children? What the heck?

No one should whip, hit, strike a child for anything...

Mom said ' would have teghan bring him cigs & beer, it was okay cuz she was 4'. She was NOT 4, she was 3. She turned four years old locked up in a shed being beaten and tortured. Let's get it right, mom. :(

I'm posting these in case not everyone knows how to view twitter. This is my first time copying/pasting the tweets, so forgive me if I get it wrong.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m
#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson whipped Teghan with power cord for throwing up on his chair. She had welts on back.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m
#HelenReyes said #JonathanRichardson showed he was sorry, cried, said he would never hurt them, he loved them. She stayed w/him.#TeghanSkiba

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 6m
#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson took picture of Teghan with cigarette and beer. She did not approve. Told him never to do again

#HelenReyes told #JonathanRichardson never to touch #TeghanSkiba again to punish her like that.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m
#JonathanRichardson once slapped #TeghanSkiba in face in front of #HelenReyes. Teghan lost balance and fell down, did not leave mark.

I'm so angry. She knew and she left her child with him anyway. So irresponsible and thoughtless.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m

#JonathanRichardson gave #TeghanSkiba a beer bottle to pose with before hand...Helen knew about photo, didn.t know if daughter consumed.

Why TH didn't she know??? To afraid to ask? Didn't want to offend/accuse the wonderful father-figure??

It seems to me that in this one, the daughter came in second. Grrrrrr.

She was THREE years old, dammit.

I'm posting these in case not everyone knows how to view twitter. This is my first time copying/pasting the tweets, so forgive me if I get it wrong.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m
#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson whipped Teghan with power cord for throwing up on his chair. She had welts on back.

#HelenReyes said #JonathanRichardson showed he was sorry, cried, said he would never hurt them, he loved them. She stayed w/him.#TeghanSkiba

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 6m
#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson took picture of Teghan with cigarette and beer. She did not approve. Told him never to do again

#HelenReyes told #JonathanRichardson never to touch #TeghanSkiba again to punish her like that.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m
#JonathanRichardson once slapped #TeghanSkiba in face in front of #HelenReyes. Teghan lost balance and fell down, did not leave mark.

I'm so angry. She knew and she left her child with him anyway. So irresponsible and thoughtless.

Thank you for copying tweets, I've figured out how to read them a little bit, but they won't let me highlight and copy/paste. I'm so ANGRY.

@LissaS812 19m

Mom was angry and outraged because of this. But yet left #TeghanSkiba with this monster. #justice4teghan

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 20m

#OMG moment just happened, Mom ADMITTED #JonathanRichardson had disciplined #TeghanSkiba for throwing up by WHIPPING little girl.#trial

‏@LissaS812 20m

#helenreyes now talking about #JonathanRichardson whipping #TeghanSkiba and she had helps on back. Whipped with power cord.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 17m

#HelenReyes said she knew #JonathanRichardson once whipped #TeghanSkiba w/power cord b/c she threw up on his chair. Left welts on her.

Kelli ‏@tulip349 18m

@MyMick @neelobo I completely agree. #HelenReyes was putting her needs before her daughter's. #TeghanSkiba

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 18m

ANOTHER #OMG moment, mom knew #JonathanRichardson whipped #TeghanSkiba with power cord (allegedly) he then cried, said sorry&he loved them.

Thank you for copying tweets, I've figured out how to read them a little bit, but they won't let me highlight and copy/paste. I'm so ANGRY.[/QUOTE]

I have an even bigger admiration for those who post the tweets on here. I have 5 tabs open with some of the hashtags up and some individual's feeds up refreshing like mad. It's a little overwhelming and I'm not sure if I can keep up. Twitter really makes me anxious.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 18m

@LissaS812 17m

#TeghanSkiba paternal grandmother upset over #helenreyes testimony abt #JonathanRichardson whipping #TeghanSkiba.#justice4teghan

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 18m

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 18m

#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson would have Teghan grab beer from a cooler for him. She was 4.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 17m

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 17m

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 17m

Reyes said she felt trapped, & #TeghanSkiba and her had no where to go ....didn't want to go home to maternal mom/grandmothers house

Sorry, I don't know how to copy tweets over here. Reyes testified 'she knew whipped Teghan for throwing up on his chair.' WHO WHIPS A CHILD FOR THROWING UP? Reyes knew he whipped her child, leaving welts on her body, because she threw up on his chair!

Well, folks, I guess welts were okay, huh? On a 3 year old. "No big deal, just let us continue to stay here with you, please, please, please."

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 16m

I mean she never left his care....loved the defendant...MOM is saying suspected warned child with belt, struck her too. #TeghanSkiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 13m

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 12m

Suspect allegedly slapped little girl four times in moms presence...mom knew of #JonathanRichardson discipline #TeghanSkiba

@LissaS812 12m

#JonathanRichardson slapped #TeghanSkiba on face and she lost balance and fell. All this in front of #helenreyes. #justice4teghan

She loved him, so it was all right to let him beat her daughter...right in front of her??? Holy fricken moly.

Guess this is a case where the axiom "actions speak louder than words".....FAILED!!

HR believed the WORDS of JR, not her own EYES!.....and just because YOU (HR) couldn't get along with YOUR mommy, YOU DID have places to leave Teghan....AH, YOU (HR) had resources....like the National Guard, the State, Churches, SHELTERS, et al.!

:truce: I'm almost ready to give up on humanity! :truce:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 14m

#HelenReyes said they sometimes went to bathroom outside in woods while living in shed since no bathroom/running water. #JonathanRichardson

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 15m

Mom and Teghan would apparently go to the bathroom in the woods while living in #JonathanRichardson's shed

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 16m

I mean she never left his care....loved the defendant...MOM is saying suspected warned child with belt, struck her too. #TeghanSkiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 13m

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 12m

Suspect allegedly slapped little girl four times in moms presence...mom knew of #JonathanRichardson discipline #TeghanSkiba

@LissaS812 12m

#JonathanRichardson slapped #TeghanSkiba on face and she lost balance and fell. All this in front of #helenreyes. #justice4teghan

How many times are we up to now where HR says 'she told JR to not hit her kid, and he promised not to, yadda yadda yadda......:banghead::banghead: and yet 'she isn't guilty of anything, hence she didn't take a plea deal.' Someone out there in power, please charge this woman as an accessory.
:please::please::tantrum::tantrum::banghead::banghead: and stick her in :jail:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 5s
COURTROOM SHOCKER....#TeghanSkiba's mother just admitted that the little girl's paternal grandparents wanted custody

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 53s

Since grandparents wanted custody #TeghanSkiba's mother didn.t leave little girl with them or her mother. Left w #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#HelenReyes didn't ask Skibas 2 keep #TeghanSkiba b/c they wanted custody.Didn't ask her mom b/c weren't getting along. #JonathanRichardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018