Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 43s

Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson noticed mood change in high school, likely depression. Former GFs say he got violent towards them.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson's mood disorder similar to PTSD. Says he has longterm chronic depression w/irritability & violence

sigh. Depression my arse. This guys suffers from being a [self edit]!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

Jury out b/c ADA objection. Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson's disorders aren't diminished capacity, just mitigating factors.

Yes I have talked to them :) Well I sent Steve Bizzell an email and dropped a copy off in his mailbox in case the email doesn't reach him.

Yes I can't wait to hang purple ribbons after the trial. Hopefully this will be a quick verdict. :please:

I have been researching about starting a walk/run in Teghan's name. With all proceeds going to help child abuse victims. I'm trying to recuit some sponsers right now. I guess I have to get permission from the town first? Anyone know?

Also does anyone remember the name of the Skiba's? I wanted to let them know about the purple ribbons and about thed possible walk/rum campaign.

RIP Sweet Teghan
Sorry don't have the answers you are looking for. I live in New Mexico. You have my support in whatever you can do to create public awareness of victims of child abuse in Teghan's name. I look forward to contributing. Many who have been reading here have been touched deeply by this case and will surely want to support you.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Yes,some of #JonathanRichardson's former girlfriends are on list of possible witnesses.But def still planning 2 rest by end of wk

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

#JonathanRichardson is being kept in area of jail just for sex offenders.

Yes I have talked to them :) Well I sent Steve Bizzell an email and dropped a copy off in his mailbox in case the email doesn't reach him.

Yes I can't wait to hang purple ribbons after the trial. Hopefully this will be a quick verdict. :please:

I have been researching about starting a walk/run in Teghan's name. With all proceeds going to help child abuse victims. I'm trying to recuit some sponsers right now. I guess I have to get permission from the town first? Anyone know?

Also does anyone remember the name of the Skiba's? I wanted to let them know about the purple ribbons and about thed possible walk/rum campaign.

RIP Sweet Teghan

BBM

Gerald and Sarah Skiba, of Youngsville (source: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8069043/) ETA: Their son, Teghan's father, is Jerry.

RIP Sweet Teghan. Justice is coming

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson "idolizes his father." Also said his father "spanked him a little too hard" as a child.

BBM How can a psychiatrist testify to this? Wouldn't it be hearsay, unless it is testified to by the monster himself?

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

#JonathanRichardson is being kept in area of jail just for sex offenders.

So the monster gets more protection than little Teghan got :banghead:

Rest in Peace Sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

Jury out b/c ADA objection. Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson's disorders aren't diminished capacity, just mitigating factors.

Y'all have no idea how much it irates me -yes, this is ire- when people DARE mention major depression as a precursor to violence. That is complete, unadulterated, bull. My precious husband (now ex husband) suffered from MAJOR chronic medication resistant depression. He could barely walk or talk. I had to shower him. Feed him. The idea of him planning and executing torture and murder is insulting. So these bunch of a holes claiming depression in criminal cases can all suck on a bus exhaust and die. The end.

Y'all have no idea how much it irates me -yes, this is ire- when people DARE mention major depression as a precursor to violence. That is complete, unadulterated, bull. My precious husband (now ex husband) suffered from MAJOR chronic medication resistant depression. He could barely walk or talk. I had to shower him. Feed him. The idea of him planning and executing torture and murder is insulting. So these bunch of a holes claiming depression in criminal cases can all suck on a bus exhaust and die. The end.

I :heartbeat: you all the more when you get your ire up, bananarama. :loveyou:

I agree though, what a p*ssant liar's excuse for the torture and mayhem he visited upon little Teghan.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me:

Landonsmom, I just got off the phone with a very nice lady in the Johnston County Manager's office who said that the permit would need to come from the town of Smithfield, if that is where you want to put on the run.

Call the town of Smithfield for permitting info at 919-934-2116.

ETA: I have left a voicemail with the Parks and Recreation Department's special events manager, and asked her to call me back with info. I thought she might be a good place to start.

Though I am on the other side of the country I would be very happy to assist in organizing this. [modsnip].

:seeya:

Rest in Peace sweet Teghan. Justice is coming, and you will not be forgotten!

I :heartbeat: you all the more when you get your ire up, bananarama. :loveyou:

I agree though, what a p*ssant liar's excuse for the torture and mayhem he visited upon little Teghan.

aaaawww, and I puffy heart you geevee babes! :grouphug:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 10m

W/o jury in room,psychiatrist said #JonathanRichardson whippd #TeghanSkiba w/elec cord the nite B4 &felt guilty, so cut it up &threw it away

W/o jury in room,psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson told her he shook #TeghanSkiba 3x & last time,she hit head on wall.He put her to bed.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 14m

Forensic psychiatrist diagnosed #jonathanrichardson with anxiety disorder, mood disorder, and substance abuse disorder. Defense witness.

W/o jury in room,psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson told her he shook #TeghanSkiba 3x & last time,she hit head on wall.He put her to bed.

BS! This is making me angry. Do we care about here-say? What JR supposedly told the shrink? Put the *advertiser censored* on the stand and let him tell us!

BS! This is making me angry. Do we care about here-say? What JR supposedly told the shrink? Put the *advertiser censored* on the stand and let him tell us!

I think here-say is admissible when it is a mental heath professional speaking? Still stinks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah