Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

I think #HelenReyes not allowed in ct. She was sequestered &only in court for her testimony w/her attny. #JonathanRichardson

BBM gxm, can you find out whose "Dad" Heather is referring to? Teghan's dad? The monster's dad? TIA :seeya:

Rest in Peace, sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 56s

#JonathanRichardson's paternal Gma (Doug Richardson's Mom) &Doug's GF in ct.Been here several days.I didn't know who they were

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 33s

#JonathanRichardson jury back in courtroom!Now discussing custody order for JR as child.Father had custody.Mom had wknd & summer visitation

Blah Blah Blah.......It's pathetic that this is the best the defense team can offer. Not surprising though, I suppose. There really is nothing that explains or defends what the monster did to little Teghan.

Rest in Peace, sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me:

Landonsmom, I just got off the phone with a very nice lady in the Johnston County Manager's office who said that the permit would need to come from the town of Smithfield, if that is where you want to put on the run.

Call the town of Smithfield for permitting info at 919-934-2116.

ETA: I have left a voicemail with the Parks and Recreation Department's special events manager, and asked her to call me back with info. I thought she might be a good place to start.

Though I am on the other side of the country I would be very happy to assist in organizing this. [modsnip].

:seeya:

Rest in Peace sweet Teghan. Justice is coming, and you will not be forgotten!

Thank you so much for your hard work. If she doesn't call you back, I will see if I can talk to someone. My 3 year old is playing kinder basketball with Smithfield park and rec and I will see if I can talk to someone!

RIP Sweet Teghan

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Psychiatrist just told jury #JonathanRichardson told her #TeghanSkiba had been picking scabs on her head, he shook her, she hit her head.

That's only if you believe JR's ramblings to his shrink. Me personally, I don't believe one word of what he said. Where'd all the bites come from? Some fresh, some older? My own diagnosis is Major Depression/Chronic Severe PTSD. JR's statements, IMHO, are nothing but self-serving drivel. Neither depression nor PTSD cause someone to TORTURE over a period of 10 days. In fact,the mere thought of torturing anything, human or animal, makes me physically sick. It triggers depression and PTSD rather than the opposite, as illness the cause of doing this crap. I've been in therapy for years...the 'fight or flight' aspect of PTSD doesn't refer to beating up little children. It's a form of protection not aggression. :banghead:

Thank you...I had hoped/prayed that she was unconscious and not aware.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 41s

Psychiatrist told jury #JonathanRichardson told her #TeghanSkiba still talking that night after hitting her head.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson's mood disorder similar to PTSD. Says he has longterm chronic depression w/irritability & violence

Sounds like he needs a pill. I ain't sayin' which pill....

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Psychiatrist did not meet with #JonathanRichardson's Mom or Dad to make assessments. She just told jury Doug (Dad) "was a good father."

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#JonathanRichardson told psychiatrist he couldn't sleep,messed on computer&drove around,finally fell asleep,&when woke up, trouble waking TS

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Psychiatrist now under cross examination in #JonathanRichardson capital murder trial.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 41s

Psychiatrist told jury #JonathanRichardson told her #TeghanSkiba still talking that night after hitting her head.
That right there, as a juror, would cause me to disregard everything he told her, and every diagnosis she made concerning his interviews with her.

Jury out b/c ADA objection. Psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson's disorders aren't diminished capacity, just mitigating factors.

bbm

Okay, okay, I'll accept that.

Now, let's weigh mitigating vs. aggravating. Hmmmm.

:bricks:​

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

#JonathanRichardson is being kept in area of jail just for sex offenders.

bbm

For the time being. He'll be moving to The Big House :jail: after the verdict.
icon10.gif

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Psychiatrist did not meet with #JonathanRichardson's Mom or Dad to make assessments. She just told jury Doug (Dad) "was a good father."

#JonathanRichardson told psychiatrist he couldn't sleep,messed on computer&drove around,finally fell asleep,&when woke up, trouble waking TS

BBM I hope the prosecution objected to that statement!

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 1m

Forensic psychiatrist said #jonathanrichardson told her #teghanskiba had been picking scabs, and he shook her, and her head hit the door

Was hoping jury would get the case at week's end. Looks like defense will go through tomorrow for sure. Guess closing will be next week. Anyone else agree?

Makes sense, Chelly. They can't have much more. IMO, calling witnesses who will testify to prior acts of physical harm, will hurt him more than help him, i.e., why didn't his parents get him help? Why didn't he ask for help? No excuses, unless he was/is psychotic, which the shrink has not mentioned in the slightest fashion. He's just a mean & evil esso-bee. Grrrrr.

I wonder if the PT will call any rebuttal witnesses....

Forensic psychiatrist said #jonathanrichardson told her #teghanskiba had been picking scabs, and he shook her, and her head hit the door

Well H3LL, i wonder why she had SCABS????? :banghead: :banghead:

1st and foremost jr is nothing but a lying sack of s%$#, and if anyone believes his lies shame on them.

WTH??? What were the supposed scabs on Teghan's head from??? From him bashing her head into a wall or 3 or a door??? Please! He beat the life out of that child over a 10 day period and I'm so sick over this poor little baby being exposed to this subhuman thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife