Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 14m

W/o jury psych.said #JonathanRichardson told her couldnt sleep that nite,so drove around.In morn,had trouble wakng #TeghanSkiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

Yes. #HelenReyes has 8 month-old daughter. UNCONFIRMED - but she also looked pregnant on the stand.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

Again, jury was not in courtroom for psychiatrist talking about what #JonathanRichardson told her about that night w/ #TeghanSkiba

:waiting:

disorders disorders disorders. Lots of people have disorders. That being said, lots of people do NOT do what he has done :no:

According to Heather Moore's tweets, the jury was not present for the questioning of the psychiatrist.

According to Heather Moore's tweets, the jury was not present for the questioning of the psychiatrist.

sounds like they are discussing whether it will be allowed (re: someone objected to that particular part so they have to review the testimony with the jury out)

:twocents:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Judge says they plan to go long enough today to finish this witness. #JonathanRichardson

W/o jury in room,psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson told her he shook #TeghanSkiba 3x & last time,she hit head on wall.He put her to bed.

Considering she was brain dead at the hospital, I am guessing the monster threw her against the wall like a rag doll. Poor child didn't stand a chance.

Rest in Peace sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

sounds like they are discussing whether it will be allowed (re: someone objected to that particular part so they have to review the testimony with the jury out)

:twocents:

Guess we don't know yet how judge ruled.

Was hoping jury would get the case at week's end. Looks like defense will go through tomorrow for sure. Guess closing will be next week. Anyone else agree?

W/o jury in room,psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson told her he shook #TeghanSkiba 3x & last time,she hit head on wall.He put her to bed.

OMG, was she conscious up till the end...?

I think I am going to throw up...

#TeghanSkiba's paternal grandparents are back in courtroom. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#JonathanRichardson trial back.Attnys still arguing 2judge abt what psychiatrist can/can't say.JR's Mom&Gma not back,but Dad's Mom & GF here

OMG, was she conscious up till the end...?

I think I am going to throw up...

That's only if you believe JR's ramblings to his shrink. Me personally, I don't believe one word of what he said. Where'd all the bites come from? Some fresh, some older? My own diagnosis is Major Depression/Chronic Severe PTSD. JR's statements, IMHO, are nothing but self-serving drivel. Neither depression nor PTSD cause someone to TORTURE over a period of 10 days. In fact,the mere thought of torturing anything, human or animal, makes me physically sick. It triggers depression and PTSD rather than the opposite, as illness the cause of doing this crap. I've been in therapy for years...the 'fight or flight' aspect of PTSD doesn't refer to beating up little children. It's a form of protection not aggression. :banghead:

#TeghanSkiba's paternal grandparents are back in courtroom. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#JonathanRichardson trial back.Attnys still arguing 2judge abt what psychiatrist can/can't say.JR's Mom&Gma not back,but Dad's Mom & GF here

BBM gxm, can you find out whose "Dad" Heather is referring to? Teghan's dad? The monster's dad? TIA :seeya:

Rest in Peace, sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

BBM gxm, can you find out whose "Dad" Heather is referring to? Teghan's dad? The monster's dad? TIA :seeya:

I was wondering the same thing, 'mom & dad's girlfriend'?

Asking now. Will let you know when she replies.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Psychiatrist: #JonathanRichardson predisposed to substance abuse & mental disorder b/c present for both parents. JURY STILL NOT IN ROOM!!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Psychiatrist: #JonathanRichardson predisposed to substance abuse & mental disorder b/c present for both parents. JURY STILL NOT IN ROOM!!

Sh...t, so since I am a recovering alcoholic I am predisposed to torture and murder little kids? :facepalm: Witch, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine