GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh...t, so since I am a recovering alcoholic I am predisposed to torture and murder little kids? :facepalm: Witch, please.

Hey mi amiga. I'm a recovering alcoholic too. :seeya:

Knowing what I do about alcohol and drug abuse, I think I can safely guess JR had some substances in his body while committing those atrocious acts.

Makes sense, Chelly. They can't have much more. IMO, calling witnesses who will testify to prior acts of physical harm, will hurt him more than help him, i.e., why didn't his parents get him help? Why didn't he ask for help? No excuses, unless he was/is psychotic, which the shrink has not mentioned in the slightest fashion. He's just a mean & evil esso-bee. Grrrrr.

I wonder if the PT will call any rebuttal witnesses....

Well, Borndem, I for one would love to see the prosecution call JR's gram back to the stand and drag her over the coals.

1st and foremost jr is nothing but a lying sack of s%$#, and if anyone believes his lies shame on them.

WTH??? What were the supposed scabs on Teghan's head from??? From him bashing her head into a wall or 3 or a door??? Please! He beat the life out of that child over a 10 day period and I'm so sick over this poor little baby being exposed to this subhuman thing.

Sure, doesn't every body who picks their scabs have brain matter leak out from them. :banghead: Hope the jury who has seen and heard *all* find these pithy excuses to be as disgustingly disturbing and shameful as I do.

:jail: :jail: :jail:

Sure, doesn't every body who picks their scabs have brain matter leak out from them. :banghead: Hope the jury who has seen and heard *all* find these pithy excuses to be as disgustingly disturbing and shameful as I do.

:jail: :jail: :jail:

Nothing I've followed before on WS has made me feel so angry, upset and helpless all at the same time. I think more than a few of us have elevated BP when reading here.

so the defense case is based on mitigating factors? ummm that would normally be saved for the penalty phase in my experience.

and remember: this is a "he said" to the psychiatrist".. we already have seen what REALLY happened here from detectives and doctors and nurses.

grab your fingers and sit on them peeps.. These guys get their go but the jury has already seen all the evidence on her little body

This has to be one of the worst child abuse cases I have ever heard about. Knowing that she was conscious until the very end makes me physically sick!

If I were on that jury, nothing the psychiatrist says would make any difference to me. As far as I am concerned, there aren't any 'mitigating factors' here. Being an evil pedophile is not such a factor to me.

* I had a phone call. Has the judge decided whether or not the jury can hear from the psychiatrist? I've never heard of 'mitigating factors' being heard during the criminal case.........only during the sentencing phase.

GB little Teghan and those who did love her. At least she is safe now, though.

MOO

Thank you...I had hoped/prayed that she was unconscious and not aware.

I don't believe a word of it either. He was prolly too drunk to remember half of what he did -- also no excuse. When some people drink to excess, they get mean and look for somebody to hurt or to fight. I think that's what we've got here, in spades.

I still think she was out of it early on & he just let her "sleep." He may have hurt her more trying to "wake" her, and when she didn't he just got meaner. If he was ever sober during that time, he would have known she was more than asleep. When she didn't wake for a couple of days, that may have been when he took her to the hospital.

We'll never know, and the doctors couldn't tell us either... I think her little soul had flown early into this nightmare.

I don't believe a word of it either. He was prolly too drunk to remember half of what he did -- also no excuse. When some people drink to excess, they get mean and look for somebody to hurt or to fight. I think that's what we've got here, in spades.

I still think she was out of it early on & he just let her "sleep." He may have hurt her more trying to "wake" her, and when she didn't he just got meaner. If he was ever sober during that time, he would have known she was more than asleep. When she didn't wake for a couple of days, that may have been when he took her to the hospital.

We'll never know, and the doctors couldn't tell us either... I think her little soul had flown early into this nightmare.

She was also forced alcohol -- I'm hoping lots of alcohol if she wasn't unconscious :please: I doubt he fed her. Evil evil (sitting on fingers now :tantrum::blushing:) ………

Well, Borndem, I for one would love to see the prosecution call JR's gram back to the stand and drag her over the coals.

icon8.gif
SO WOULD I, CHELLY, so would I. :banghead:

So are they done for day?

There have been no tweets at either the #TeghanSkiba or #JonathanRichardson hashtags for an hour, so I assume they either done for the day or on a long break.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Psychiatrist just told jury #JonathanRichardson told her #TeghanSkiba had been picking scabs on her head, he shook her, she hit her head.

If he shook her violently enuff, it would certainly damage her brain & could certainly put her in a coma. This happens with "shaken baby syndrome," or "abusive head trauma" unfortunately all too often.

"Abusive head trauma/inflicted traumatic brain injury — also called shaken baby/shaken impact syndrome (or SBS) — is a form of inflicted head trauma. Abusive head trauma (AHT) can be caused by direct blows to the head, dropping or throwing a child, or shaking a child. Head trauma is the leading cause of death in child abuse cases in the United States..."

http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/brain/shaken.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Symptoms of shaken baby syndrome include extreme irritability, lethargy, poor feeding, breathing problems, convulsions, vomiting, and pale or bluish skin. Shaken baby injuries usually occur in children younger than 2 years old, but may be seen in children up to the age of 5..."

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/shakenbaby/shakenbaby.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------

my bold

When did he shake her the 1st time, and how many times thereafter? We will never know, but I'm sure many of us have an educated (by now) guess. It doesn't take a hammer. Grrrrr.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

W/o jury in room,psychiatrist says #JonathanRichardson told her he shook #TeghanSkiba 3x & last time,she hit head on wall.He put her to bed.

....and I'm sure he was telling the complete truth. (Sarcasm). Uh, was this before or after he went for first aid supplies at 2:31AM WHEN ALL 4YEAR OLDS SHOULD BE AWAKE???

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 14m

Forensic psychiatrist diagnosed #jonathanrichardson with anxiety disorder, mood disorder, and substance abuse disorder. Defense witness.

Substance abuse DISORDER? GMAB!

....and I'm sure he was telling the complete truth. (Sarcasm). Uh, was this before or after he went for first aid supplies at 2:31AM WHEN ALL 4YEAR OLDS SHOULD BE AWAKE???

Every time I read about that SOB going out for first aid supplies at 2 a.m., I wonder what he was expecting to buy that could fix what he had done. He was probably out buying more booze, i.e. his first aid.

Dunno. Girlfriend or grandfather?

The two people mentioned as being in court today were JR's paternal grandmother and his father's girlfriend.

The Creeches (the owners of the shed where little Teghan was abused, tortured and murdered) are JR's maternal grandparents. Such good upstanding people in the community that they apparently had a daughter that suffered from severe depression who subsequently (assumedly) abused her child, JR, to the point that she turned him into the monster that killed precious Teghan. Such good upstanding members of the community that they failed a child who was entrusted to care on their property.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Rest in Peace, dear sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 41s

Psychiatrist told jury #JonathanRichardson told her #TeghanSkiba still talking that night after hitting her head.

Horsehockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members