GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 33s
Judge approves stations live streaming #JonathanRichardson trial closing arguments ONLY. Streams will be up once closing arguments begin.

There is another big trial going on in Raleigh today. WRAL announced last night they were covering it live streaming today. I'd hoped that one wouldn't interfere with these closing arguments. :( For locals, the Home Invasion trial in Oakwood, where the husband was shot in the back and paralyzed, wife sexually assaulted but managed to escape when her husband, still bound, managed to get up and attack the invading brothers when they then shot him in the back resulting in his paralysis. Paralyzed homeowner set to testify today.

There is another big trial going on in Raleigh today. WRAL announced last night they were covering it live streaming today. I'd hoped that one wouldn't interfere with these closing arguments. :( For locals, the Home Invasion trial in Oakwood, where the husband was shot in the back and paralyzed, wife sexually assaulted but managed to escape when her husband, still bound, managed to get up and attack the invading brothers when they then shot him in the back resulting in his paralysis. Paralyzed homeowner set to testify today.

I saw the opening arguments and a little of the testimony of that one, Boz is a great prosecutor, hope to catch more of it.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 12m

#JonathanRichardson trial back. Judge & attnys taking care of few matters before jury comes in for closing. Closing expected to take all day

I saw the opening arguments and a little of the testimony of that one, Boz is a great prosecutor, hope to catch more of it.

Yes, he is good. I was extremely happy to see he's running for DA.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
Both #JonathanRichardson's Grandmas here,his Dad's GF/commonlaw wife,& #TeghanSkiba's paternal grandparents.Big crowd compared2rest of trial

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
Both #JonathanRichardson's Grandmas here,his Dad's GF/commonlaw wife,& #TeghanSkiba's paternal grandparents.Big crowd compared2rest of trial

How did youy make you avatar. I love it. I'm trying to get it saved but can't?

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 12m

#JonathanRichardson trial back. Judge & attnys taking care of few matters before jury comes in for closing. Closing expected to take all day

Since both channel 11 & channel 5 changed their websites, I can't find anything on them. :tantrum: I haven't found if 11 has a link to closings or not? Still in waiting on channel 5, WRAL. Don't know about WTVD though.

abc11 is streaming something else right now (bar at the very top of their home page) but perhaps they will switch later?

wral still is on standby

Since both channel 11 & channel 5 changed their websites, I can't find anything on them. :tantrum: I haven't found if 11 has a link to closings or not? Still in waiting on channel 5, WRAL. Don't know about WTVD though.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/13506212/

Here's the link to WRAL's livestream. I will post any others that I find.

And I keep checking Wild about Trial to see if they're going to livestream it.

I am on a mac, but if you right click the picture you can select "save as" and then edit your avatar in your control panel selecting the file.

hth

Love to watch Boz at work.

right before they cut out they asked for 5-10 minutes to prep after all the issues were argued so it could be a while (like 1020 or so is my guesstimate)

I just found a couple clip art gifs and put them in Paint and did her name, I'll attach it on here maybe it'll save easier.

Attachments

• teghanavi.jpg
    teghanavi.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 21
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Judge talking to #JonathanRichardson before closing arguments begin checking 2make sure he's aware of def attnys' plans & assertions to jury

abc11 is streaming something else right now (bar at the very top of their home page) but perhaps they will switch later?

wral still is on standby

That's the live coverage of the Oakwood Home Invasion trial that Boz Zellinger is prosecuting. Although I managed to get a video feed on that one, I wasn't getting any sound. Either I'm hopeless on the computer or they are having trouble with their sound. I'd worried that both channels will focus on that one over Teghan's because that is the *important* trial right now locally. And it's taking place in Wake County, in Raleigh, where the channels are homebased, rather than in Smithfield, in Johnston County.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

FYI - Closing arguments for #JonathanRichardson trial expected to take all day. Last week, judge &attnys estimatd won't charge jury til Tues

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Judge telling #JonathanRichardson jury may find him guilty of 1st murder, 2nd murder, involuntary manslaughter, or not guilty.He understands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange