DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it for a second, now getting an error message. :(

Morning All.
Even though he is going down, still a grim day :(
(Not to mention the "confirmation" of MH370 going down where they are looking will suck all the media away from this, as usual).

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Jury in now for #JonathanRichardson closing arguments. He accused of torturing,sexually assaulting,& beating 4-yr-old #TeghanSkiba to death.

I can't get either to work for me. Is anybody getting it?

FYI: If jury gets case today I'm hanging purple ribbons in Smithfield if any locals want to come. If, not it will be tomorrow!

RIP Sweet Teghan!

I'm about to through a tantrum. I can't get any thing to work on my iPad. Stupid lack of flash player!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid physical therapy!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prosecutors voice is cracking. Sounds like he is trying not to cry. Bless him. :(

I'm about to through a tantrum. I can't get any thing to work on my iPad. Stupid lack of flash player!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid physical therapy!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is working for me and I'm on a regular computer.

Nothing is working for me and I'm on a regular computer.

Did you get one of them? Try to refresh? I have both playing, abc's doesn't have a pause so I had to kill the sound, don't want to close it since wral's seems kinda shaky today.

now talking about sexual abuse and recent penetrating injuries to her private parts

Did you get one of them? Try to refresh? I have both playing, abc's doesn't have a pause so I had to kill the sound, don't want to close it since wral's seems kinda shaky today.

Nope, I still got NOTHING. :banghead:

saying that the defense didn't even cross examine the expert on the sex assault and injuries but rather deflected to his past alleged child abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange