GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m
#TeghanSkiba's bio dad, Jerry hasn't been here for trial. His parents say he's out of town &this been very hard on him. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
Vid now showng #JonathanRichardson's mom talkng to him in interrogation room. She told detectives she could get him to confess. #TeghanSkiba

I haven't been on here due to health issues but I've tried to keep up via TV and I've just read through all of the tweets. Thanks to all that have kept everyone informed.
I have never, ever come across someone who is so evil and so arrogant to believe that he could actually think he could get away with this.
I absolutely wish that he could be thrown into the general population before having that needle stuck in his arm.

Praying for you g/f :)

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 58s
#JonathanRichardson is telling his mother, it isn't good & #TeghanSkiba wasn't really breathing and wanted to know if that was bad...

IS IT BAD!?!?!?!?!?:banghead:

And how is this helping his defense? Maybe we should be thanking them for putting the final nails in his coffin.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 58s
#JonathanRichardson is telling his mother, it isn't good & #TeghanSkiba wasn't really breathing and wanted to know if that was bad...

IS IT BAD!?!?!?!?!?:banghead:

And how is this helping his defense? Maybe we should be thanking them for putting the final nails in his coffin.

Let's just call it dessert....

I haven't been on here due to health issues but I've tried to keep up via TV and I've just read through all of the tweets. Thanks to all that have kept everyone informed.
I have never, ever come across someone who is so evil and so arrogant to believe that he could actually think he could get away with this.
I absolutely wish that he could be thrown into the general population before having that needle stuck in his arm.

I would agree if it were not Central Prison. Joshua Stepp has been in there for a few years now and still ticking... Now if it were Oz, I'd say dump him in general :floorlaugh:... but Central would be a field trip for him compared to the life he had before. I sorely wish that in cases where the guilt is obvious, and the crime is so heinous, that the execution was carried out within 24 hours.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m
Ummm in this video #JonathanRichardson told his mother he wanted to go to #church #TeghanSkiba #trial #news

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 9m
#JonathanRichardson just told his mom in 2010 video that he loves #TeghanSkiba and she calls him daddy...and he "didn't do it" #trial

Ohhhhhh, there is the defense..he didn't do it. :facepalm:

<modsnip>how far are you from the trial?

I would agree if it were not Central Prison. Joshua Stepp has been in there for a few years now and still ticking... Now if it were Oz, I'd say dump him in general :floorlaugh:... but Central would be a field trip for him compared to the life he had before. I sorely wish that in cases where the guilt is obvious, and the crime is so heinous, that the execution was carried out within 24 hours.

Oh why, oh why couldn't we have an Oz in NC !!! No sitting down for poor, poor Jonathan !!! :floorlaugh:

Bryan Mims&#8207;@bryanmims·11 mins
Jury sees video of #jonathanrichardson talking to mom after his arrest: "I didn't do it." Mom: "I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. It's bad."

#jonathanrichardson after his arrest, to his mom: "I'm gonna be in prison the rest of my life."

Kelli O'Hara&#8207;@Kelli_OHara·2 mins
Lunch recess

Worry Wart;10389992Bryan Mims&#8207;@bryanmims·11 mins
Jury sees video of #jonathanrichardson talking to mom after his arrest: "I didn't do it." Mom: "I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. It's bad."

#jonathanrichardson after his arrest, to his mom: "I'm gonna be in prison the rest of my life."

Kelli O'Hara&#8207;@Kelli_OHara·2 mins
Lunch recess

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm DP!

Is the new's media still busy shielding us delicate Americans from the brutal facts in this case?

IIRC it was the judge who ruled that the families' testimonies would not be broadcast.

And IMO the network tv stations are protecting their business relationships with their advertisers, first and foremost.

Rest in Peace sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

Good morning/afternoon WS Friends. Arrived late and catching up. Sincere thanks for reporting the trial tweets.

Is there anything more we can say or do that hasn't already been said? I've been sending emails and tweets to the likes of Nancy Grace, HLN and CNN trying to get some reporting of this case. Even an occasional mention in the News would do. MSM certainly has turned a blind eye and deaf ear to abuse, torture and murder of young children. It sickens me.

Going back to bed, due to knee pain. <modsnip> Justice for this precious child!

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 1m
#JonathanRichardson trial back from lunch. Def. calls hitman JR's Mom hired to shoot/kill his Dad when he was 2-yrs-old.

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 1m
#JonathanRichardson trial back from lunch. Def. calls hitman JR's Mom hired to shoot/kill his Dad when he was 2-yrs-old.

Because he will have insight into what a good boy JR was when he was 2? I'd laugh if this wasn't so sad. :facepalm:

The defense already went there with the hitman/bad childhood story and the jury wasn't swayed so why bring it up again? At this point, if I was on the jury, I would think the defense was insulting my intelligence.

Mother paid hitman. Hitman shot JR's dad three times when JR was two-years-old. Hitman failed to kill JR's dad?
GROAN!
Words fail...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads