GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was my grandson, I'd get up there and say fry him while looking directly at him. What could she possibly want him around for. Could you ever visit and love someone that could do something so so so very evil to a little girl. This was calculated and carried out over 10 days and would have continued if she had woke up after the head injury, not a one time event or an accident. He is a monster. We have heard few details and are outraged, from the news reporters report it was way worse than what we can imagine. And my heart breaks for the pain she endured. It must have been excruciating and relentless.

Ya know... I always defended Casey Anthony's parents believing there was NOTHING my son could ever do that would make me stop loving him,

I was wrong. This is it. I'd beg the jury to put him down like a rabid dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT Jahaad Marshall in the Oakwood Home Invasion has been found guilty on all 22 counts.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
W/o jury present, #JonathanRichardson Gma says Gpa sick w/cancer,breaks down crying saying doesn't want 2 lose her husband&gson at same time

Oh dear. Grandma has the "me" syndrome. Must run in the family.

:banghead:
Ya know... I always defended Casey Anthony's parents believing there was NOTHING my son could ever do that would make me stop loving him,

I was wrong. This is it. I'd beg the jury to put him down like a rabid dog.

I SO totally agree with you. Grandmother should be crying and begging the jury to please forgive her for not drowning her grandson at birth. She would be totally devastated at what he has done to this innocent, precious little girl. She should have the decency to wish him dead and should feel ashamed for what he has done.:banghead:

I feel abject rage every time Grandma is mentioned. I think she is a monster too and I think the sheriff should be voted out purely on that he didn't charge her!!

I guess her husband having cancer and her being left alone is some punishment but nothing seems like it could be enough for her indifference and defense of that monster.

I doubt she has enough of a conscious to be bothered about what happened with Teghan beyond her poor wittle baby is locked up, but if she has some shred of one I hope it doesn't allow her any peace in this life or the next.

Also, does anyone else think they are trying to show how s--t Grandma and the rest of them all were as parents because if Grandma's daughter was so evil to hire a hitman and they had to take her kid away due to her problems then that reflects on grandma, who then raised JR who turned out to be an even bigger monster. It makes me wonder what went on with the other siblings that we've not really heard about! (Doesn't Grandma have another child besides JR's mom?)

I can fully understand how you feel, I feel the same but I also feel the same about Teghan's "mother".

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 1m
Can't make this stuff up, #JonathanRichardson 's grandmother just said she started her blood pressure medication b/c Dale Earnhardt died...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m
#JonathanRichardson's gmother says she's been taking depression medication since 2001 "when Dale Earnhardt got killed." Been taking it since

So she is upset by someone she never even met dying...did she start any new meds when Teghan died!?

:thud:

:seeya:Hi Borndem, :loveyou:
Hope we get live stream for the closings again.

Hi, back atcha, Chelly :seeya: We've been out -- back in now. Catching up again.

Wuv:loveyou:

Teghan suffered from the perfect storm. Dad who chose drugs over her. Mom who chose a man over her. Grandparents with no rights and Grandma Richardson who chose an evil grandson over a barely 4 year old child.

About the only thing I can say about this mish-mash that the DT presented was that it shows that the convicted raper/killer did not have the best of families/situation in which to begin life.

Neither did some of the good folks who are posting on this thread.
Neither did Teghan.

I guess we should blame everybody else, huh.

:notgood: Nah, let's blame him.

Total mitigators.... ummm, 0.09, being generous.

Aggravators.....:liar:....ummm, still counting...:bricks:

:denied:

The DT is still shooting blanks, and they know it.

Maybe the defense is not as dumb as I thought...they are showing that HC cared more about Dale Earnhardt than a 4 yo whimpering in the shed?!? HC should be charged!

Still doesn't excuse JR, but wow what a messed up family.

I understand being upset when someone dies but this is not at all the same! DE was a racecar driver competing in a dangerous sport and putting himself at risk! How does this death compare in anyway to a defenseless child that no one helped??
Don't think this defence could reach any further.... There is no defence for any of these adults that ignored this little girls whimpers :(

I just had an AHA moment ...reading through some threads on here, I stopped at the Sandusky case . It occurred to me that JR's grandmother is the same as Dottie Sandusky. Dottie decided to turn a blind eye to the horrors of her husband. Oh wow, how many lives could be saved just by someone speaking up and not burying their heads in the sand.
You know what they say about karma...she's a mean !#@%$!

I understand being upset when someone dies but this is not at all the same! DE was a racecar driver competing in a dangerous sport and putting himself at risk! How does this death compare in anyway to a defenseless child that no one helped??
Don't think this defence could reach any further.... There is no defence for any of these adults that ignored this little girls whimpers :(

:banghead:

For me, this whole business abpout Dale Earnhardt is a case of showing off what a big fan someone is. Like it's a competition as to who was more depressed about him being killed in a race, as if that somehow makes the person a "better" fan. All it tells me is that Grandma Creech cares more about namedropping and appearances, than being any sort of human being with character, integrity, or substance.

I do know that many NASCAR teams are based in North Carolina so I will give her a tiny shred of the benefit of the doubt that perhaps she had met him at some point. But needing blood pressure meds and anti-depressives for over a decade because of his death? GMAFB!!! What she needs is a good psychiatrist, on so many levels, starting with how can she live with herself after turning a blind eye to an innocent defenseless 4 year old child who died at the hands of her kin on her own property.

I've participated in amateur and professional sports car racing for many years, as a competitor, team manager, and official. I've lost many friends and fellow racers to racing accidents. Some were young men that I knew from when they were much younger. Some I knew well enough that I've been to their weddings, shared meals with their families, and held their newborn babies. Others I only knew from afar but was trackside when they raced, and was even there when a few of them lost their lives. The whole racing community has been devastated at their loss but we console ourselves that they knew the risks, took every precaution possible, and that they died doing what they loved.

But mean ol' Grandma Creech takes the cake. She should've done the monster a favor and kept her trap shut, IMVHO. I'm sure the jury saw right through her antics.

Rest in Peace sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

Happy Sunday, Sleuthers!

When will the jury get the case? Tuesday?

Once they do, how long before we get a verdict? This time, they only have one decision to make, so the verdict form should be a snap. So, will it be snap his neck or let him rot on his own?

I say give him Gen. Pop for about 20 days -- twice what he gave Teghan -- and then, on over to the Redcoats on Death Row. Sadly, that's not on the sheet... But on DR, he won't be with all other child molesters, etc. He'll be with more "honorable" murderers, etc. It won't be a bed of red roses...
icon10.gif

Good Sunday to you, BD (and all other WSers), if the defense only has one more witness to call tomorrow maybe the jury will get the case after lunch, if so, bet they have a decision before the clock strikes 5:00, and I think it'll be the DP.

Well with this one winding down, anybody know when brad cooper is innocent is going to retrial? I wonder who will take over for Boz? Anyone know anything?

It was a relief to have a bit of a break from the awful details of this crime over the week end. Back to the trenches tomorrow. Can't believe maw maw creech brought up Dale Earnhart's crash. < shakes head >

A picture says a thousand words.
I hope the prosecution shows the jury the Before pictures of Tegan, then the After her 10 days with this monster pictures.
This monster deserves the death penalty IMO. Nothing less.
Perhaps these photos will convince this jury to make that decision.

I hope the prosecution can bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member