GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed it, but wondering who the PT rebuttal witness is.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m

Psychologist said #jonathanrichardson's father had a temper; believes there was "considerable physical abuse."

I find that hard to believe. I just found out this weekend through a source that JR bio dad still lives in Smithfield with his wife and hasn't been to trial or seen JR in a while. Heck, she even said the current police capt of Smithfield lives beside him and they BBQ together some? IMO, I think alot of the pyschological issues lies with the Creech side of the family.

Bryan Mims‏@bryanmims·3 mins
Psychologist says #jonathanrichardson's mother was cold and unemotional after his arrest; unmotherlike. Says she interrogated him.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 4m

Psychologist says #jonathanrichardson's mother was cold and unemotional after his arrest; unmotherlike. Says she interrogated him.

Bryan Mims‏@bryanmims·3 mins

I believe I read that JR's mother had already been told/shown what JR did to Teghan. She was aware of the extent of her injuries, the content of her injuries, and the sexual assaults he committed. What exactly did this doctor think his mother should have done? Run in and hug him? If I were his mother I'd have been going for his eyes, much like that nurse in the ER testified to. I thought his mother comported herself rather well in her attempt to get a confession out of him. If my son had done this to a baby I wouldn't be able to stand it. :banghead: :moo:

Just saw Kelly O'Hara's report on channel 11 early news. She said 'doc will be on the stand tomorrow too.' And she had a clip of doc testifying. Did NOT like doc's demeanor at all. He almost had that same sort of smirk as JR has. O'Hara said the defense didn't say whether they had anymore witnesses after doc.

Just saw Kelly O'Hara's report on channel 11 early news. She said 'doc will be on the stand tomorrow too.' And she had a clip of doc testifying. Did NOT like doc's demeanor at all. He almost had that same sort of smirk as JR has. O'Hara said the defense didn't say whether they had anymore witnesses after doc.

I hope when the pros. has the opportunity to cross examine doc, they slap a few of the most graphic photos of Teghan right in front of his face and see if they wipe that smirk right off his face.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

#JonathanRichardson told psychologist #HelenReyes whipped #TeghanSkiba regularly & she insisted he keep TS while HR went for military trng.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Psychologist says #JonathanRichardson is depressed and has been since high school at least, maybe since childhood.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#JonathanRichardson defense just finished questioning psychologist. ADA Greg Butler doing cross.

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·37 mins
psychologist gave #JonathanRichardson psychological test Aug. 2012. Says JR's stress was from recent feelings of guilt, remorse, shame.

Facing death wouldn't cause any stress, would it? Ppfft

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Psychologist eventually got to time frame when #JonathanRichardson tortured #TeghanSkiba.Just rehashed basics of what happend

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

The psychologist is a #JonathanRichardson defense-hired witness.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Under cross Greg Butler hounding psychologist abt sayng in his report #JonathanRichardson "quite possibly" could be bipolar,but no diagnosis

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

The psychologist is a #JonathanRichardson defense-hired witness.

Paid-for "expert" witnesses and jailhouse snitches - disregard testimony.

I doubt he goes into solitary. If he gets the DP, he will go to death row at Central... they have their own solitary confinement that is only for DR inmates, but it is only used when a violation/infraction occurs. On death row he can be in the dayroom and watch TV from 7am-11pm daily, unless he is assigned a job. He will get scheduled outdoor exercise and "play" time, and allowed a visitor each week. He will have a bed, his own toilet and a writing desk. It will be like freaking Disneyworld for him :banghead:

If for some reason he does not get the DP (which will shock me), he would likely go into the general population. Central Prison's solitary confinement is called ICON, and is used only for infractions/violations. I again use the Josh Stepp example... until Richardson he was one of the worst child offenders I had heard of, raped and killed his 10 month old daughter. They gave him LWOP instead of DP... he has had 5 infractions since being in, so he probably spent some time in ICON... but sadly, he's still alive and there has been no word of any violence against him. Sadly, these scumbags still have "rights"... I think that when you murder someone, those rights should go away, but I am sure many would argue with me... so I digress.

The NC Dept of Public Safety also has "administrative segregation" that is often used when a new prisoner arrives. They also use it for prisoners who might come to harm in the gen. pop.

I hope, if he doesn't get the DP (which I'm too superstitious now to fully agree with you, Crazytown -- my usual logic has been beaten into submission), the powers that be will just toss him into the regular gang of guys.

DEFINITIONS
ADMINISTRATIVE SEGREGATION
An assignment status that temporarily removes an inmate from the general population and places them in a single cell on a short-term basis to provide control or protection
of the inmate pending final classification or disciplinary action.

from: http://www.doc.state.nc.us/publications/inmate%20rule%20book.pdf

ETA: And I heartily agree that Stepp was the worst I've seen in NC, Crazytown, until JR took that rating from him. And that bugs me about the DP for this #$*)#^& monster. But this jury, I'm almost willing to bet, just might be a little wiser and a bit more horrified and bold.

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·8 mins
#JonathanRichardson trial wrapped for the day. Resuming w/psychologist under cross at 9:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme