GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#JonathanRichardson jury is taking their duties extremely seriously, and paying attention to everything.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

Def. has repeatedly has witnesses testify about #JonathanRichardson family not cooperating w/them and not meeting w/them.

State keeps pointing out #JonathanRichardson's mom not convicted & hitman never talked w/her or dealt w/her.

So??
I should think they know exactly what he is....
I wonder how much this fella got paid....

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 28s

#JonathanRichardson's Gma has cooperated w/defense. Mom and Dad have not. Mom likely has her own legal issues to think about.

As teens don't we all "medicate" for a period?
Well, not ALL, but a lot of us as teens I am sure spent a good amount of time "partying", at least I did. To be frank I drank for a few years and pretty much gave it up. Never enjoyed booze much. Other herbal remedies, yes. But even that I stopped when I had a son.
Anyway, point is, I call "BS" on the self-medicating teen.
He is just one of those demons in society that we have to put down.
Plain and simple.

Let's hope that family has stopped reproducing. Bad Seed!!!:furious:

I do not know if #TeghanSkiba's Dad is currently in jail. At time of murder, he was in jail on drug charges.

#JonathanRichardson jury: 4 white men, 1 black man, 6 white women, 1 black woman. Alternates: 3 white men, 1 white woman.

I do not know if #TeghanSkiba's Dad is currently in jail. At time of murder, he was in jail on drug charges.
It was reported upthread that Teghan's Dad was released from prison in Dec and is still free. He supposedly is lying low.

#JonathanRichardson's Gma has cooperated w/defense. Mom and Dad have not. Mom likely has her own legal issues to think about.

What legal issue does mom have?

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#TeghanSkiba's gparents said bio dad out of town & having hard time w/this, didn't elaborate where/why. #JonathanRichardson

Makes me curious as to why mom was in the courtroom if she isn't cooperating.

Have we been told if JR's mom and/or dad have contact with him since he was an adult (before JR killed Teghan)? I don't recall hearing either way.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m

Psychologist said #jonathanrichardson's father had a temper; believes there was "considerable physical abuse."

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m

Psychologist said #jonathanrichardson's father had a temper; believes there was "considerable physical abuse."

Not that I at all believe this 'considerable physical abuse' *theory*, but JR managed to make it past 4 years & 10 days old, Teghan didn't.

Not that I at all believe this 'considerable physical abuse' *theory*, but JR managed to make it past 4 years & 10 days old, Teghan didn't.

Yeah, unfortunately his dad let him live.:twocents:

Let's see his scars then. Would they be anything close to the physical scars and permanent damage Teghan would have carried if she had lived?

Are they on a recess or something? If I were on that jury, there'd be steam coming out of my ears towards any 'expert witness' attempting to mitigate the circumstances of this horrible torture to a baby. JMO, but I'm here boiling over just reading the tweets. Can't wait to ask my own psychologist if he knows this Matt guy and what he thinks of him.

Let's see his scars then. Would they be anything close to the physical scars and permanent damage Teghan would have carried if she had lived?

Guess he just has those pesky emotional-scars that turned him into the monster he is.

If this SOB doesn't get DP, I will completely give up on our legal system. And THIS time I MEAN it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214