GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrink says 'JR is more of a thinker rather than a doer.' Show him the damn pictures DA, ask him 'does this look like a thinker or a doer?'

Maybe she has to be convicted first? I wonder what kind of loser sperm donor she has come up with now. He apparently had no issue bringing another another child into the world with her knowing she couldn't be bothered to properly care for the last one. To me HR is just one of those women who use children as a bargaining chip.

bbm

Bingo, Violet!She can always get another chip.

Looks like Heather Moore is with Time Warner cable. We don't have cable. She said 'her station is NOT carrying this testimony or the closing arguments. She isn't sure about WRAL or WTVD. I remember once, a long time ago, a shrink told me 'child abuse isn't really an *issue* because kids don't vote nor hold the purse strings to anything.'

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 11m
psychologist's eval: #JonathanRichardson is "thinker more than a doer..." "thinks logically," able to foresee consequences...

Not sure how this is helping his defense. To me he is saying that JR thought this out and didn't think there would be any consequences. This is what I have thought all along.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

My station will not stream #JonathanRichardson closing arguments, but plans to stream sentencing decision. IDK about WRAL & WTVD.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

For those #JonathanRichardson tweeps who have asked how to contact my managers, here's link: http://centralnc.twcnews.com/content/about_us/talk_to_14/631133/talk-to-14 …

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 13m

psychologist's eval: #JonathanRichardson is "thinker more than a doer..." "thinks logically," able to foresee consequences...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

WRAL,WTVD &my station-TWC News all here&not streaming #JonathanRichardson.IDK when/if stations will. Mine will only stream sentence decision

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson trial on lunch break until 1:45pm.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 11m

Not sure how this is helping his defense. To me he is saying that JR thought this out and didn't think there would be any consequences. This is what I have thought all along.

He began his planning as soon as he dropped Helen off. "Buy the hasp & lock". And the creech people didn't find it at all disturbing or off-putting that their shed door now had a big old lock on it? Or that there was now a whimpering sound coming from inside the shed? Or that their grandson told Teghan to 'get away from the god damned door?' :banghead: Or that there was a pile of poop right outside the door?

Good morning friends :coffeecup: ---we do not have live stream do we?

:seeya: Goodmorning chiquie! :loveyou:

Nope, no live stream. Time Warner said no, not heard yet about WRAL or WTVD. Judge said they could stream this part and closings, but so far no go. After all, it's only felony child abuse/felony murder. Not like it's a Jodi Arias or something. :banghead:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

Psychologist now says believes what #JonathanRichardson told DSSas child over what he told psychologist during intrviews.Thinks JR was abusd

Possibly or perhaps could he have been abused for lying????

ETA: Maybe his father knew what made this kid tick....

OT/ Local peeps, Jason Young will get a third trial. Unbelievable. The wife and unborn baby killer rises up yet again. :-( I hope they don't give him bond again. :-( Now we've got the 'brad cooper is innocent' retrial and the Jason young retrial.

ABC11 WTVD ‏@ABC11_WTVD · 3m
@**** @***** we do plan to stream the closing arguments

Good morning friends :coffeecup: ---we do not have live stream do we?

Doesn't look like we'll have that till closing arguments, sea-chiq.
icon9.gif

I'm still checking around, but the word is No from WTVD & WRAL, I'm pretty sure. Grrrr.

:seeya: Goodmorning chiquie! :loveyou:

Nope, no live stream. Time Warner said no, not heard yet about WRAL or WTVD. Judge said they could stream this part and closings, but so far no go. After all, it's only felony child abuse/felony murder. Not like it's a Jodi Arias or something. :banghead:

Oh well, pfffft.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
Apparently, #JonathanRichardson threatened to stab someone in jail, egged other inmates on,&detention officers had hard time controlling him

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 46s
Jury still out. Psychologist points out records show #JonathanRichardson stopped some meds before these behavior issues in jail.

So JR is showing his a$$ in jail ? UGH !! So he's just carrying on his "normal" lifestyle, huh ? :facepalm:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Once both sides done w/this witness,state has rebuttal witnesses,but should be short. Judge hoping to do closings Wed. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

#JonathanRichardson sentencing back from lunch break. Psychologist still under cross,says he's authorized to make up to $25,000 on this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214