GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, shrink say's he authorized to make up to 25 grand on this case!

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 4m

Apparently #JonathanRichardson mentioned missing #TeghanSkiba but not her mother, and never acknowledged regret as to his actions.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 5m

OK, psychologist on stand...said #JonathanRichardson tattooed #TeghanSkibas name on him in jail and missed her...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

#JonathanRichardson has court-appointed attorneys, so taxpayers are funding all of his defense.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 39s

Psychologist askd #JonathanRichardson if he missed #TeghanSkiba.Said a lot.Asked if he missed #HelenReyes,said not as much as "our daughter"

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 43s

Apparently #JonathanRichardson told the doctor he never thought it was wrong to live #TeghanSkiba alone

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 38s

I meant leave the little girl alone in the shed

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#JonathanRichardson said those were life changing events. JR: "The day I lost my daughter."

:scared: he is just plain batpoop crazy. period.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 31s

Doctor said #JonathanRichardson said no one could watch #TeghanSkiba while he was at work...so thats why he locked her in the shed

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

#JonathanRichardson told psychologist he started seeing #TeghanSkiba as his daughter when she startd callng him Daddy,abt 2 months after met

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 3m

#JonathanRichardson NEVER said I wish I didn't hurt #TeghanSkiba

#JonathanRichardson said #TeghanSkiba was complaining about being left alone, didn.t cry

#TeghanSkiba's paternal Gma here this afternoon. I told her about #JonathanRichardson tweeps planting flowers in TS memory. Gma said thanks!

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 2m

OMG moment today, #JonathanRichardson told Doc he got mad trying to wake #TeghanSkiba shook her & her head hit the metal door a few times.

State done w/cross of #JonathanRichardson psychologist. Def. now redirect.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson told psych. on way to hosp w/#TeghanSkiba, he stoppd 2 consider options: con't to hosp & face police or not get TS help

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 3m

Psych. said #jonathanrichardson "never thought it was wrong to leave (Teghan) in the barn by herself." Said "no one could help me watch" her

#JonathanRichardson told psych. on way to hosp w/#TeghanSkiba, he stoppd 2 consider options: con't to hosp & face police or not get TS help

Psych. said #jonathanrichardson "never thought it was wrong to leave (Teghan) in the barn by herself." Said "no one could help me watch" her

Arrrrggghhhhh. Good thing I am NOT watching this! That SOB! And........here goes my BP.

#TeghanSkiba's paternal Gma here this afternoon. I told her about #JonathanRichardson tweeps planting flowers in TS memory. Gma said thanks!

And the purple ribbons, Heather, don't forget the purple ribbons!

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 2m

OMG moment today, #JonathanRichardson told Doc he got mad trying to wake #TeghanSkiba shook her & her head hit the metal door a few times.

State done w/cross of #JonathanRichardson psychologist. Def. now redirect.

BBM

So she was probably already losing consciousness from the loss of blood, lack of food and water, probable infection from the sexual injuries, and the totality of her injuries sustained over the previous 9 days.

Of course, I don't necessarily believe that the first time he inflicted head injuries to her was on day 10.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

BBM So did old lady Creech refuse to watch Teghan at the outset?

:banghead:

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.

Apparently #JonathanRichardson mentioned missing #TeghanSkiba but not her mother, and never acknowledged regret as to his actions.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 5m

OK, psychologist on stand...said #JonathanRichardson tattooed #TeghanSkibas name on him in jail and missed her...

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m

#JonathanRichardson has court-appointed attorneys, so taxpayers are funding all of his defense.

This enraged me when I read it. He got her name tattooed on him NOT because he gave a crap about her, he got it because that's his trophy. What a piece of useless waste. Words can't even express what I'm feeling ..murderous rage is the best I can come up with..

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Judge giving jury afternoon break until 3:05. He'll talk w/attnys while they're out. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

#JonathanRichardson's Dad, Doug, met w/defense team few days ago, first time since January. Psychologist now done testifying.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 15m

Psych. said #jonathanrichardson talked about "not remembering anything in that period" when watching #teghanskiba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214