GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

You all know Heather Moore from Time Warner Cable News right?
This Thursday (March 27) 8 PM ET Heather joins me to discuss the jury verdict and what went on in the jury room.
Later our good friend Cathy from CourtChatter.com joins us to discuss the wild trial of Oscar Pistorius coming out of South Africa

And lots more....Just click on THIS LINK 8 PM Eastern Thursday March 27th

That was a question I asked near the beginning of this thing, but now I don't care.

I hope it's about 22 when his block-mates are through welcoming him to Death Row.

I've been thinkin' again.... hard work.... I have a feeling that JR was using that poor sweet, terrified little girl just to see how much horrible-ness (excuse the non-word) he could accomplish with one child. I think it was, to a great extent, an experiment. Awful thought I know, but that's where my mind has been going for many days.

He has to be put on a shelf somewhere, and I hope he is miserable and terrified every second of the rest of his life. And I hope his fellow prisoners know everything about what he did to little Teghan. All of it.

My anger, horror and there-is-no-word-for-it hasn't subsided one iota. I still want horrible and painful-beyond-words things to be done to him every day until he has lost 60--70 percent of his blood, and all the rest.
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

I promise I will stop these bad rants as soon as I am able

No, no boredem don't wish that this thing's IQ is trashed while in prison. Let's hope he retains every ounce of his intelligence, his cunningness and evilness every moment throughout what ever remains of his life. If it is LWOP let his vital organs remain unaffected by the horrors I hope will visit him over his long incarceration. If it's death let him dread what happens in the next chapter of his existence knowing there is no reprise.

How did this doctor's testimony wind up being taped and played during what I assume is the evening news if the Judge had said no?

The media still had cameras in there. Yesterday the judge said he would allow it to be streamed (just not either family), the news stations chose not to, as it was too graphic.

The media still had cameras in there. Yesterday the judge said he would allow it to be streamed (just not either family), the news stations chose not to, as it was too graphic.

So it was the news stations who decided that fellow Americans wouldn't be able to handle the testimony? I am an adult and can decide for myself. Besides I think they saved the video to bump up their ratings during their 'news' shows.

I do have the ability to click on a different web site just like I can change channels on the TV if I don't like or can't stomach what is presented.

So it was the news stations who decided that fellow Americans wouldn't be able to handle the testimony? I am an adult and can decide for myself. Besides I think they saved the video to bump up their ratings during their 'news' shows.

I do have the ability to click on a different web site just like I can change channels on the TV if I don't like or can't stomach what is presented.

I agree 100%.

No matter how horrific the actions are, the public needs to know and understand what kind of evil truly exists in this world. Not everything is unicorns and rainbows and it infuriates me that the media censors stuff like this. We all have the option to turn it off or mute or not watch at all. To completely remove the option is indeed censorship. Don't show it on television, fine. Give us the option online to see if it we so wish.

I do not find enjoyment in watching or hearing about any of this. What I do feel, is a responsibility to bear witness to the horrors of this world on behalf of the victims. They don't always have a voice. Teghan did not have a voice, this snuffed it out. I feel rage when I hear about all the awful things done to her. I think more people need to feel this rage so that more is done to protect children from these monsters. If the information is not out there, people will remain indifferent. This is why I feel the testimony of Dr. Sharon Cooper should be available.

:rant:

Although I can, sort of, understand why this trial wasn't televised- with the horrible things done to poor Teghan- I wish they would have televised it. They could have Beeped-out the very bad parts. The world needs to know about this sort of child-abuse even if it's bad for "our-virgin-ears" (oh, please :aktion1:). I guess it's OK to hear all the sex stuff in the Arias trial. :yuck:

This man (and I say this very lightly) needs to meet his Maker real soon and face His judgement.

What a world. :sigh:

(I feel the need to punch the smile off of his face- wanna help me?):

picture.php

I've never had many vindictive thoughts or feelings in my lifetime but the one thing that gives me a tiny amount of comfort is how afraid JR must have been to have the guilty verdict for the sexual charge on a child. He knows full well no matter where he is in prison he will be 'gotten to' and served several helpings of jailhouse justice for being a convicted child sex offender. He nodded along as the other verdicts were read, apparently not all that worried, but shaking his head at the sex offense verdict was very telling, he knows what's coming his way. And well deserved.

Where do "people" like Johnathon Richardson come from? I hope Helen Reyes spends a considerable amount of time in jail for allowing this to happen to that precious little girl.

No one wants to hear of anything so heinous, cruel, and sadistic happening to a child (or an adult for that matter). What happened to little Teghan causes us to run the gamut of emotions. We feel extreme anger, are sickened, we cry, are shocked, we feel sadness to the very depths of our soul. We feel so much love for a little one we didn't know. Finally, we feel grateful for a jury that has suffered through having to hear what that monster did to little Taghan, and had to look at pictures and evidence they can never forget.

The above is why I feel the whole trial should have been shown. We cannot cover our collective eyes and ears because the truth of this case is so horrible and obscene. To sweep it out of view is a dis-service to little Teghan and what she suffered, IMO. I believe it should have been live streamed only, though. Those who did not want to see or hear it do not have to.

IMO, we are losing our rights and freedoms little by little.

All of this post is my opinion only.

No one wants to hear of anything so heinous, cruel, and sadistic happening to a child (or an adult for that matter). What happened to little Teghan causes us to run the gamut of emotions. We feel extreme anger, are sickened, we cry, are shocked, we feel sadness to the very depths of our soul. We feel so much love for a little one we didn't know. Finally, we feel grateful for a jury that has suffered through having to hear what that monster did to little Taghan, and had to look at pictures and evidence they can never forget.

The above is why I feel the whole trial should have been shown. We cannot cover our collective eyes and ears because the truth of this case is so horrible and obscene. To sweep it out of view is a dis-service to little Teghan and what she suffered, IMO. I believe it should have been live streamed only, though. Those who did not want to see or hear it do not have to.

--------
I think they may have feared some children seeing it. I wouldn't want mine seeing this. We all know some parents are stupid enough not to watch out for what their kids see.:facepalm:

Agree totally. Never cared much for anyone deciding what I could and could not handle.

I also agree. Teghan went through this. She didn't get to close her eyes and ears to it. Even if it were broadcast live, we would still have the option of watching or not watching. Teghan had no options. The public needs to know how horrifying child abuse can be. If it helps one person get involved to help a child, then it is worth it.

I don't know if those fears were incorrect. HR and Teghan were staying with him for what, a month before she left? He was hurting Teghan before HR even left and I believe she knew it. If Teghan would have gone to stay with her grandparents, she was old enough to tell. Plus there were bruises already. A black eye. Whip marks. They were probably drugging her with beer at least. And who knows, maybe sexual abuse already at that point.

I think Helen kept Teghan from her grandparents because she didn't want to get in trouble. I have the feeling we will hear more at her trial about what went on before she left.

Hi Everyone,

I've been following since the beginning and finally decided to join in. I can't stop thinking about all of the enabling in JR's life that lead this to happen. JR is one sick puppy (no insult to dogs meant), but everyone involved here allowed this to happen. I don't think JR had the guts to go out and find a victim on his own, and he wanted someone he could easily control. IMO he started with small instances of abuse on Teghan to test the waters and see what HR would allow. HR didn't question him or put a stop to things once they happened, and by stop I mean walk out the door and call the police. I honestly don't know if I believe she ever told him to stop anything. HR had no respect for herself let alone, her little girl. I also don't think she was scared of losing Teghan, she was scared of losing JR. I bet she knew her family would call the authorities on him faster than she could bat an eyelash if they had any inclination that there was abuse. Due to all of this enabling, I think he thought he could do this and get away with it. I think if he thought at all he would be in prison he wouldn't have done it. He though he could do it, and just walk away. Just leave little Teghan at the hospital and never look back. He also knew that his family would always bail him out. After all of this, they are still there "supporting him". They are going to testify to save his sorry life. No one was there so speak for Teghan and give her a chance to live, it was too late. I am hoping and praying it is too late for him too.

There is my rant. :scared:

I also live in the area and will be participating in the run/walk for her honor. Thank you to everyone who has worked to organize it.

You're right, LaLaw. This type thing should only be viewed by adults, but let each choose what he or she wants to see/hear/read.

If you don't like the book, close it & find another one...

If you don't like the movie, walk out, or eject it...

If you don't like what the witness is saying on TV or computer, change the channel or click that little go-back arrow at the top left of the screen....

Wear earplugs, or just get up & walk out...

:welcome:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths:websleuther:

Violet!!!
:drumroll:

We're glad you're here!

:goodpost:

I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads