GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't WANT anyone there because they'd have learned what he was doing.
I hope the prosecution drives that reality home to the jurors!

QUOTE=La Louve;10402679]BBM So did old lady Creech refuse to watch Teghan at the outset?

:banghead:

Rest in Peace, Sweet Teghan. The next phase of justice is coming.
[/QUOTE]

Sure enough...that big ol padlock on the door says it all.

This is from an earlier report. It says there was air conditioning (thus implying there was electricity), but no running water or toilet:

"[Sheriff] Bizzell said the couple was living with the child in an air conditioned barn behind the home of Richardson's grandparents on the outskirts of Smithfield near Brogden. There was no running water, no bathroom, and just a single air mattress on the floor to sleep on. "

Source: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7563955

IIRC, there was an extension cord out to the shed with the AC plugged into it, no actual electricity to the shed besides the extension cord. :seeya:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 1m
Judge making sure #JonathanRichardson understands his rights & that his attnys abt to rest case in sentencing phase pic.twitter.com/SO4WGGwIsc

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson tells judge he chooses not to testify in his own defense. pic.twitter.com/UHwfekPyuU

https://twitter.com/HeatherMooreNow/status/451084399581200384/photo/1

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

Judge making sure #JonathanRichardson understands his rights & that his attnys abt to rest case in sentencing phase pic.twitter.com/SO4WGGwIsc

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

#JonathanRichardson told psychologist he started seeing #TeghanSkiba as his daughter when she startd callng him Daddy,abt 2 months after met

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 3m

#JonathanRichardson NEVER said I wish I didn't hurt #TeghanSkiba

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 4m

#JonathanRichardson said #TeghanSkiba was complaining about being left alone, didn.t cry

Okay then. So she was left alone locked in a shed with no bathroom while JR went to work his shift and was then beaten for peeing and pooping inside.

Sure enough...that big ol padlock on the door says it all.[/QUOTE]

How about a field trip out to the shed for the jury? Lock 'em up inside there with the same hasp & lock, the same air mattress, and a pot to piss in. Sorry WS's, I'm really trying to be good here. :banghead: I haven't gotten a time out in years, there is steam coming out of my nose and ears, I'm really trying to be civil. But what was done to this poor little girl wasn't civil, it wasn't humane. If little Teghan was a dog she'd have been confiscated and maw maw would have been charged with animal abuse. :moo: :banghead: :please: :tantrum:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 6m

Judge giving jury afternoon break until 3:05. He'll talk w/attnys while they're out. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m

#JonathanRichardson's Dad, Doug, met w/defense team few days ago, first time since January. Psychologist now done testifying.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 15m

Psych. said #jonathanrichardson talked about "not remembering anything in that period" when watching #teghanskiba

BBM. Yeah, right. He remembers everything.

How about she peed and pooped because there wasn't a bathroom available to her! :banghead: Teghan was three years old, just turning four in the shed. Some children that age still have occasional accidents even when they have an available bathroom to use. This was a little girl, living in a shed, without a bathroom, locked up inside there. I take care of my dogs *bathroom habits* much more carefully than JR provided for that child.

Poor little thing, he mommy was gone, she hadn't seen her grandma & grandpa in a long time, after mommy took her away from them. And then she's left all alone locked in a shed with no bathroom to use, and poor gets mad because she had an accident. :banghead:

And in so much pain form those horrendous injuries. Poor baby. That grandmother had to have known she was alone out there. He was leaving and coming home alone and the shed was padlocked. She knew, and I hope she sees Teghan in her dreams every night for the rest of her life. She could have been little Teghans saviour.

Hopefully one rebuttal witness will be a psych hired by prosecution.

BBM. And sheer fear.

Okay, so... I've seen BBM a lot and I still have no clue what it means... but I thought I would give everyone a laugh, during a time when we don't get to laugh much. I wanted to know what it meant so I googled it. First thing that pops up is this... I have to say, I needed that laugh so I thought I would share. (I still don't know what BBM means, but I'm assuming NOT this :floorlaugh: )

*BBM is an abbreviation for Big Black Meat, or less commonly, Big Black Meatstick*

Okay, so... I've seen BBM a lot and I still have no clue what it means... but I thought I would give everyone a laugh, during a time when we don't get to laugh much. I wanted to know what it meant so I googled it. First thing that pops up is this... I have to say, I needed that laugh so I thought I would share. (I still don't know what BBM means, but I'm assuming NOT this :floorlaugh: )

*BBM is an abbreviation for Big Black Meat, or less commonly, Big Black Meatstick*

BBM = Bold By Me. I think that's what it means anyway. When somebody highlights a portion of a comment and then remarks to that highlighted portion. Now me, I don't have the foggiest idea how to highlight, so I can't do that. :seeya::jail:

Crazytown :giggle:

*BBM* Means "bolded by me"

Like when you quote someone and bold a certain phrase you want to address, or something of importance in a post....

Stop googling :scared: :floorlaugh:

ETA- Curious to know if you had image results for that google search also... :groucho:

And in so much pain form those horrendous injuries. Poor baby. That grandmother had to have known she was alone out there. He was leaving and coming home alone and the shed was padlocked. She knew, and I hope she sees Teghan in her dreams every night for the rest of her life. She could have been little Teghans saviour.

Your comment just struck me, no water in that shed. When my grandsons fall down what the first thing you do to soothe their injuries, put a cool washcloth on it. Gently wash their wounds to ease the pain. No damn water in the shed. Any locals here remember the Jason young trial, little Cassidy was it, getting a wash cloth for her mommies boo boos. She was what, under two years old at the time?? Even a 2 year old has the instincts to get a warm wash cloth for boo boos. :please:

CrazytownUSA-Thank you for a good laugh! :loveyou:

Not sure where you were searching LOL :blushing: I was actually wondering the same thing, but all I came up with was BlackBerry Message.

Your comment just struck me, no water in that shed. When my grandsons fall down what the first thing you do to soothe their injuries, put a cool washcloth on it. Gently was their wounds to ease the pain. No damn water in the shed. Any locals here remember the Jason young trial, little Cassidy was it, getting a wash cloth for her mommies boo boos. She was what, under two years old at the time?? Even a 2 year old has the instincts to get a warm wash cloth for boo boos. :please:

:( so sad

Crazytown :giggle:

*BBM* Means "bolded by me"

Like when you quote someone and bold a certain phrase you want to address, or something of importance in a post....

Stop googling :scared: :floorlaugh:

ETA- Curious to know if you had image results for that google search also... :groucho:

ROFLMAO! Thank you guys for clearing that up for me :floorlaugh:

And no, no image result :noooo: I swear I was laughing so hard... first result behind "blackberry messenger". Next time, I will just ask :eek:

I will never look at that abbreviation the same again..LOL!!

:rotfl: :laughcry:

I needed this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members