GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:rose: :rose:

Thank you very much nycbutterflygirl!! I wish all a Happy and Blessed Easter.

I saw him entering DR when he arrived from adseg. He looked scared. As he should be. The other inmates were already talking about him, as they saw him coming but were ushered back into their units before he came down the walk.

I saw him entering DR when he arrived from adseg. He looked scared. As he should be. The other inmates were already talking about him, as they saw him coming but were ushered back into their units before he came down the walk.

Thanks for the "inside" nycbutterflygirl -- great info, isn't it?!

And one more thang:

:seeya::cheers::great:

:Welcome1:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths:websleuther:

:drumroll: nycbutterflygirl :drumroll:

We're glad to have you in the bunch!!

:thewave:

Originally Posted by Chelly
Is anyone else having problems with WS fonts getting smaller and tighter and really hard to read?

I did see this yesterday (Saturday) or today... It was odd, but now it's gone.

Ahhh, my friends, Home Sweet Home for Mr. Richardson. He's got his own little bathroom (it's only a half-bath equivalent, as we know), a bed that is bound to beat his $9.00 Walmart blow-up bed (that he cannot move), a window (that he cannot open), a desk (that he cannot move), lights (that he cannot control), free meals (over which he has no choice but to eat it or beat it), a rec room with a TV (that he cannot control) and the rec room has tables & chairs (that he cannot move or control), his own door in his own cell (that he cannot control), and lots of red-uniformed block buddies (whom he cannot control). And he is new to all of them. Fresh meat. He may get scared enuff to pee in his own pants.
icon10.gif
Hope he hates it. For the rest of his life -- and he'll be there a while. And the DR list is prolly LILO -- Last in, last out. He's got a long, long wait, folks. Pity.

Ahhh, my friends, Home Sweet Home for Mr. Richardson. He's got his own little bathroom (it's only a half-bath equivalent, as we know), a bed that is bound to beat his $9.00 Walmart blow-up bed (that he cannot move), a window (that he cannot open), a desk (that he cannot move), lights (that he cannot control), free meals (over which he has no choice but to eat it or beat it), a rec room with a TV (that he cannot control) and the rec room has tables & chairs (that he cannot move or control), his own door in his own cell (that he cannot control), and lots of red-uniformed block buddies (whom he cannot control). And he is new to all of them. Fresh meat. He may get scared enuff to pee in his own pants.
icon10.gif
Hope he hates it. For the rest of his life -- and he'll be there a while. And the DR list is prolly LILO -- Last in, last out. He's got a long, long wait, folks. Pity.
My wish is that every man in that block is his enemy!

For any locals interested we will be having a vigil Wednesday April 30th at 5:30pm on Market street in Smithfield for Teghan and all the other victims of child abuse and domestic violence.

For any locals interested we will be having a vigil Wednesday April 30th at 5:30pm on Market street in Smithfield for Teghan and all the other victims of child abuse and domestic violence.

I am not local but I will be with you in spirit LM :)

:tyou:

Can someone put out a flash when Helen's turn comes up...? I want to sit in the front row....

Isn't she being tried by military?

I don't think so.
State of NC, for Felony Child Abuse.

It WOULD be nice if the Military could charge her also though.

ETA- Did a little digging. Not found court info yet, but her and her new man are delinquent on their vehicle payments, with this notation "Delinquent
DMV Stop Present - Registration Renewal Blocked" :eek:

:wave:

Nymeria, thanks for the good news to learn that life is not going well for
her.

I wish we could find out if the state has removed her young child yet.

(snipped)

ETA- Did a little digging. Not found court info yet, but her and her new man are delinquent on their vehicle payments, with this notation "Delinquent
DMV Stop Present - Registration Renewal Blocked" :eek:

Can soeone put out a flash when Helen's turn comes up...? I want to sit in the front row....

I just checked JoCo Court list, no Helen Reyes listed at all; no Reyes listed for Superior Court. Nuttin' honey.

Why the wait?? We wanna see her squirm. Grrrrr.

JR's record at NCPSD's prison record is still incomplete. I can't wait to see that "Death" word out there for "Projected Release Date."

Hoping he's black and blue and red all over... and shaking on his cot & afraid to go out of his cell... do they make prisoners take showers?

Oh my, Landonsmom, that is wonderful! For all the children!

:wave:

Nymeria, thanks for the good news to learn that life is not going well for
her.

I wish we could find out if the state has removed her young child yet.

I'd like to see that, too, nana -- There would have to be a complaint, a case assignment, an investigation, etc. I'm thinking all that would be confidential, but I'm not at all familiar with how DSS works, etc.

Does anyone have general info about child abuse/child being taken into DSS custody etc., in NC??

I'll poke around in my ignorant way & see if I can find out anything about how they operate...

ETA: Well folks, I hit the jackpot on DSS -- the manuals are online, so I guess we can read all about it.

Here's a link:

http://info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/manuals/manuals.aspx?dc=dss

:justice:

Thanks for checking the court records! I wonder what the hold up is in getting the charges on her underway?? I think she should be getting some military charges against her also for lying about Teg's caretaker which should result in a dishonorable discharge ... JMOO.

I just checked JoCo Court list, no Helen Reyes listed at all; no Reyes listed for Superior Court. Nuttin' honey.

(snipped)

Hoping he's black and blue and red all over... and shaking on his cot & afraid to go out of his cell... do they make prisoners take showers?

I find it kind of discouraging that any hits on her are usually in relation to her 2010 arrest or JR's trial. I hope NC keeps the hot irons to her feet until she has to pay for the tragedy SHE caused. :snooty:

Hope all you folks in NC are alright tonight.
I saw you had some really bad weather around Raleigh today :(

Think of you....

DMV Stop Present - Registration Renewal Blocked"
:eek:

First, look y'all... BBM, and now I know what it means :p

Here in NC that is a pretty common notice... your property tax, tags and inspection are all linked. If you are late on your property tax or inspection, they block your registration renewal until you pay and get the inspection. And if your car fails inspection, no tags... same notice. I had the same notice because my car wouldn't pass so until I sold it, that notice was on mine too :eek:hoh: I'd love to see her REALLY get in trouble... I fear that she is somehow going to get out of all of this, and I fear for that new baby :(

Also, has anyone noticed he is now listed in regular population? Usually it changes to DROW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back