GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am still upset.
I know that he can have visitors, I know his guards will take care to make sure he is safe.
I know he can even watch television.
I know he will be allowed showers and yard time.
I know that our taxpaying Dollars will pay for everything.
He will still have a life. A long one, based on the percentages.
This case has really shook me up.
I cannot even fathom what these jurors are going through.
If I was a juror on this trial, I would Demand counseling.
Each and everyone of these jurors should receive Free counciling as long as needed.
Are they going to get counseling?
Not as far as I've heard.
Someone needs to step up here, and help these jurors.
IMO. Big time. Sigh

I too have been really bothered by Sandy Creech's statement.

So much of it is just wrong...SC said she didn't know that Teghan was in the shed or that she had never met Teghan. JR dated HR for 6 mos--was SC so uninvolved in her child's life that she didn't know? Then there is the grandmother-HC, was SC's relationship with her own mother so dysfunctional that they didn't talk about JR living in her backyard? Isn't it odd that HC didn't let SC know, hey your son is living in my shed with a girlfriend and a small child?

A mother's love is strong, but SC didn't love JR enough to be involved in his life before Teghan was murdered, but now she's showing her love!?! I think it's more likely regret for what she has gone through with this than love for her child or guilt over what she did wrong in his life. I doubt SC or HC have any capacity to take responsibility for their part in his childhood that made JR the monster he is.

To illustrate that here's a quote from SC in the article cited above: "I have to forgive him, not for him but for myself. I hope the community can do the same."

SC has to forgive him for herself and wants the community to do the same? IMO, SC wants to be able to go back to life as normal and the community not blame her for raising a monster! She wants to move on past her part in this without the responsibility and punishment.

It's just one big mess of a family, still doesn't excuse JR's actions and HC's inaction.

I can somewhat understand SC statement. She probably still sees JR as a little boy. BUT as part as this community, how dare she say we need to forgive him! I will NEVER forgive him and I hope this community doesn't either.We will NEVER FORGET Teghan and what she went through. As far as I'm concerned he should have been excuted back in 2010! She really needs to think about things. IIRC, he was kicked out of her house and that is why he was staying in that shed.

I think what Sandy Creech really wants is for the community to forgive HER. I suspect if old lady Creech could elucidate any sympathetic feelings at all it would be along the same lines.

They have to know they will now be considered pariahs in the community, along with the demon spawn.

Disgusting selfish people. It's no wonder they raised a monster.

I think what Sandy Creech really wants is for the community to forgive HER. I suspect if old lady Creech could elucidate any sympathetic feelings at all it would be along the same lines.

They have to know they will now be considered pariahs in the community, along with the demon spawn.

Disgusting selfish people. It's no wonder they raised a monster.

I forgive her. Not that it matters.
Her son may have been an awful disgusting human being. but what parent would ever believe their own child was capable of such horrific acts? I could barely wrap my head around what he had done ... And I didn't know him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgive her. Not that it matters.
Her son may have been an awful disgusting human being. but what parent would ever believe their own child was capable of such horrific acts? I could barely wrap my head around what he had done ... And I didn't know him.

I'm finding it very hard to forgive anyone involved.. Maybe I do not have the forgiveness of some.. I wish I did.. I have found it very difficult to move past this case. I know justice was served in the court.. But for some reason, I still feel ill at ease.. Not exactly sure how to explain it. And not picking on your post at all.. But I cannot find it in my heart to forgive any of them.

I have a son close in age to JR.. I cannot imagine how I would feel if he committed that crime. I don't think forgiveness would be the first thing I thought of.

If you learned your adult son had committed Nazi atrocities how would you feel? This is about the same thing in terms of the level of violence and cruelty and evilness. Some acts cannot be forgiven, ever. They just can't. If his mother really saw him for what he is, she'd realize he is like a rabid animal that needs to be euthanized. There is no humanity in him, if there ever was. He needs to be removed from this world. Not as "punishment," but because he is just that evil and it would be the kindest thing for him too (IMO).

If you learned your adult son had committed Nazi atrocities how would you feel? This is about the same thing in terms of the level of violence and cruelty and evilness. Some acts cannot be forgiven, ever. They just can't. If his mother really saw him for what he is, she'd realize he is like a rabid animal that needs to be euthanized. There is no humanity in him, if there ever was. He needs to be removed from this world. Not as "punishment," but because he is just that evil and it would be the kindest thing for him too (IMO).

I think most mothers are incapable of seeing their murderous children for what they truly are. I think it's more instinctual than conscious. Mothers tend to think of the baby he once was. IMO

I can sit here now and say if he were mine, I'd have no problem killing him myself. But that's easy from the perspective of my comfortablness that it isn't my son. YKWIM ?

I guess I do understand. Maybe because I don't have a mother who loves unconditionally nor did my father. Sad, but it is what it is. Something that heinous would result in complete shunning and being disowned. I know that for a fact. In JR's case even if his mother loves him and 'forgives' him she must realize how absolutely sick and deranged he is. He cannot be fixed or made better.

I think it's the way you may be defining forgiveness. For me it's more about understanding ( or trying to) and believing with all my heart that if she had any idea what was actually going on behind that door....things would be different.
I'm not excusing her or giving her a free pass. I just try to understand why a mom would naturally give the benefit of doubt to her own child.

For anyone that wants some info about what JR will have access to, this is a good link. Right now he is in ASEG, but his status should change at some point to DROW ( :loveyou: )

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/policy_procedure_manual/C1200.pdf

And this is his Central Prison mug shot -- notice that he is sportin' the red jumpsuit which means Death Row.

Lookin' good in that red, you esso-bee.

viewpicture.do

Here is the rest of his record -- at this time. The particulars should be added in 10 days or so.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

All this talk about motherly forgiveness and whatnot reminds me what my mom has said about what she would do if my brother or I turned out to be monsters (level of crime unspecified). The rough translation from Russian would be the classic, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it."

Doesn't look so much like the mild-mannered bookworm as he did in court. Those glasses didn't do him any good anyway. Swing and a miss

I hope, he is scared to death.
I hope he quivers in fear at every noise and every Shadow.
I hope his belly, roils with hunger.
I hope his jailor's treat him in the worst possible way they can get away with.
I also hope that his New death row inmates make his life as hellish as possible.

Even if All of my hopes for this monster of a human being, came true... none of it would approach the suffering that Teghan went through. Not even close.

Honestly, he has shown -0- remorse. Not once, not ever.
He is an evil that should not be allowed to inhabit our earth, IMO.

I guess I can only say, thank God he was arrested and tried, and found guilty of what I consider one of the most heinous crimes, ever.
Personally, if it was up to me, he would have been executed immediately after the verdicts, and his brain retained for future exploration as to what could possibly make a person so sick and evil.
I personally do not buy into the "I, was tortured, starved, repeatedly raped, then murdered" but, now I'm enjoying my afterlife with butterflies and flowers ideal.
I just don't buy it.
I do know one thing, Teghan can no longer be raped and tortured by this monster, posing as a human being. Because he tortured this small child so much, that her brain matter was coming out of her Ears.
I have no words for her birth mother. I would certainly get a time out.
For the same reason, I have no words for the Monsters grandparents.
I wish, I could have known and saved you Teghan.
To the inmate whose name I will not post, because to me, your only name is evil.
I hope that you are suffering tonight.
I hope that your death row inmates know what you did for over 10 days to a three year old baby girl..
I hope that the rest of your life is so hellish that you will beg to die.
Unfortunately, he will have 3 square meals a day, be able to watch TV, have visitors, take showers and go outside for exercise.
Aka. A life.

This case has greatly impacted me. I know that most media found this too awful to talk about on their "Chirpy News Stories".
Teghan's story should be a documentary.
She deserves attention.
Maybe Ann Rule will look in to this?

I just don't have the words to express how I feel about this monster...I don't think he saw her as anything but a thing...And yes I think his torture was like
something out of mid evil times. I also think he was eating her. The PA said that she had big chucks of flesh taken out of her...5 big ones on her buttocks, one
big bite on her chest and some on her back...and what was he doing with her cheek? The PA specifically said that he had people searching for hunks of flesh in the shed and none were found...What does that tell you?

Words fail me, other than my opinion that what he is is someone that has no line he wouldn't cross...not one thing he wouldn't experiment with doing on this child, BECAUSE HE COULD!
Where did he come from, how did he come to be this way? I don't know and I really don't care. I care about Tegan.
I don't know where he came from, what he is or is called, he just needs to be gone, not here anymore, not taking air or using up space in our reality...

My only hope is that all the love, all the energy of love from all of us, flows to Tegan and surrounds her spirit and covers her with care and warmth, like her blanket...and that is all she feels in this present space of time where ever she is.
My hope...
Love you babydoll...

bbm

Re the missing flesh, runningwater - I'm sure you noticed in the ADA's closing argument that he mentioned the flesh that was bitten off her, and then he stressed how thoroughly LE searched the shed for everything & anything & mentioned the missing pieces of her skin. He said that no pieces of her flesh were found after they had searched & re-searched the entire shed. He paused for more than a moment & looked hard at the jury -- just to let that info sink in. Effective. He wanted to be sure the jury understood his implication... [how could he?] Monster of monsters, that one. Grrrrrr.

I feel sure that the death row inmates know what is coming to live with them, that is, if he ever gets out of Admin Seg. His day is coming.

Mario McNeil, the convicted murderer of 5 y/o Shaniya Davis is also on DR. He was also convicted of "sexual offense of minor by adult" along with other felonies having to do with Shaniya. Two of his three infractions since he has been on DR are "fighting" and "sexual act" on different dates. We have no way of knowing how the fight started... And we have no way of knowing who started or what the "sexual act" was...

more Mario info:
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...io&searchGender=M&searchRace=2&activeFilter=2

I y hink he is already at central prison. I read in a local write up he was transferred 45 mins after the verdict was read.

Yes, Landonsmom, they don't usually mess around. As soon as the defendant is convicted, the county does their best to transport him to the NC Dept. of Public Safety -- the county certainly doesn't want the liability or responsibility of the prisoner any longer, and the State is ready to receive any & all new prisoners. The county will take the convicted defendant to a specific state prison asap, as long as there is transportation available to get him/her there.

In this case, it sounds like the "bus" was already warmed-up & ready to go. And for our Monster, there was only one location where he could go -- for the rest of his life. :jail:

I hope he enjoys his temporary quarters... does he have any idea what awaits him? I feel fairly sure he is the youngest of the DR lunch bunch.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Why, oh why, do we protect the worst of the worst? It's not like rehabilitation or redemption was ever the goal, even for minor sentences. I'm not advocating for him to be killed in front of a cheering mob during outdoor time, but even a second of sleep spent peacefully with both eyes closed is a luxury he shouldn't be afforded. Did Teghan get a break from living in constant fear? Why should JR? He won't be faced with the imminence of his own death for DECADES. I want him faced with it NIGHTLY. I want him to have so many close calls that he's always left blubbering and curled up in some cement corner, knowing for a fact the next attack will be his last, and I want him to be wrong every single time. I want fists to be raised, then stopped midair centimeters from his face. I want unexpectedly dull shivs. I want him tortured by the kind of last-minute "mercy" he never showed Teghan.

Bah.. anyone else feel very little closure from the verdict, as ideal as it was?

Bah.. anyone else feel very little closure from the verdict, as ideal as it was?

Yes...I think I'm still in shock from the whole situation...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back