GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is my opinion, that you have raised a Monster. It is also my opinion that you maybe beyond help.
I watched as your son was sentenced to death for the horrendous torture and repeated rape of a baby living within yards of your home.
My issue with you Mother Creep, I mean Chreech, is that you allowed your murdering son to have his way with a baby while you looked the other way.
I am curious. What did you do, after seeing the padlock on your shed, the poop outside of the shed, and your son yelling at a small child to get away from the door?
Did you go shopping?
Did you tell your son to get outside immediately and explain what the "hell, is going on"???
No.
Many people are to blame for the horrible death of this baby girl.
In my opinion, you are at the top of 5.
I am not glad that you think forgiving your son is the best way to move forward.
Your son is a monster.
He is beyond damaged goods.
FYI. If any son of mine, did what your son did.
He would be dead to me.
I am not impressed With your Motherly love.

QUOTE=MissUnderstood;10415543]That's great mummy Creech if you want to forgive him but how dare you ask the community to do so!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

WOW Landonsmom!! You were great. You told it. Both of you. So very glad you told it like it really was. I so hope it will get some folks curious about this thing -- all they have to do is google it or look on the news or on twc itself.

Let's hope this starts something so that people who had no idea was happening will see the depths of total depravity and the horror of child abuse that just one ~person~ did in the middle of a medium-sized town in this country.

Thanks, Landsonsmom, thanks. And give your sweet friend a hug from all of us!

Thank you! I wasn't prepared for them being there. I had just gotten off work and looked a hot mess. I will tell Wendy. I keep trying to get her to post on here lol.

WTG LM :clap:
You deserve some recognition for stepping up for Teghan!

ETA- Yes, can someone post a link, I don't know what TWC is...unless you mean The Weather Channel ;)
(If that is ok with Landonsmom, that is).

lol....it's time warner cable news.And I don't mind at all!

WRAL published an article 3/14 with the headline: Teghan Skiba allegedly begged Jonathan Richardson not to hurt her

In the article, it says:

Richardson' defense team objected Friday to it being shown, but sources tell ABC11 that the video shows the 4-year-old against a wall begging for Richardson not to hurt her, and telling him she won't go to the bathroom accidently anymore.

Although Teghan was terrified in the video, and was saying a line that JR was likely forcing her to say for his own sick pleasure, she didn't actually beg him not to hurt her. Obviously, she was saying it in hopes that he wouldn't, but the headline implies differently. So I wonder if the media just got faulty information about the video, or decided to make the headline as sensational as possible?

Here is a still photo that my neighbor has. I don't think TWC has put up the video yet? RIP sweet Teghan

Attachments

• ribbons.png
    ribbons.png
    203 KB · Views: 273
WRAL published an article 3/14 with the headline: Teghan Skiba allegedly begged Jonathan Richardson not to hurt her

In the article, it says:

Although Teghan was terrified in the video, and was saying a line that JR was likely forcing her to say for his own sick pleasure, she didn't actually beg him not to hurt her. Obviously, she was saying it in hopes that he wouldn't, but the headline implies differently. So I wonder if the media just got faulty information about the video, or decided to make the headline as sensational as possible?

Possible she did say that but it was not allowed in court?

HiYa, SleuthPeeps -- A few of us have moseyed over to another NC case. A 15-yr.old. girl, Danielle Locklear, has been missing from her grandfather's home in the Hope Mills, NC, area (near Fayetteville, NC) for around 10 days or so. She is in the custody of her grandparents. She left the house to walk down the neighborhood street to a friend's house. She never got there & hasn't been seen since.

Her mother lives in SC but is in the area now and found some of her clothes by an area lake, IIANM. She seems quite distraught and very, very worried, scared, etc. I don't know about the father -- I may have simply missed that part of this story.

A body of a teen girl was found floating in a nearby creek a couple of days ago. It is thought to be Danielle's but there is no positive proof yet. The body is at the state M.E.'s office undergoing investigation for identification and cause of death -- we may find out by Monday.

There have been some reports of a man in a car cruising neighborhoods, stopping to talk with young girls... the girls so far have run the other way. May or may not be related.

LE is very, very active in this case -- some FBI, Hope Mills LE, and County LE. It is getting a good amount of MSM.

Some of you North Carolinians have prolly seen MSM articles about this case.

It's interesting, and it's not a 4 year old. But sad and scary nevertheless.

Anyway, I and a few others are over there -- please join us in another hunt for justice.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238125&highlight=Danielle+Locklear

I just watched the video... OMG her precious voice. Although I've been horrified by the details I haven't really been brought to tears... until now. I want to scoop her up and hug her and rock her and tell her it will be okay. :(

Here is a still photo that my neighbor has. I don't think TWC has put up the video yet? RIP sweet Teghan

attachment.php

Hi Y'all... I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I just saw this on WRAL and thought you all would enjoy reading it.
I also want to say THANK YOU for all of the post and keeping people updated.

http://wral.com/13541627

From Sandy Creech:

"I have to forgive him, not for him but for myself.

Well, that pretty much sums it up.....

I just watched the video... OMG her precious voice. Although I've been horrified by the details I haven't really been brought to tears... until now. I want to scoop her up and hug her and rock her and tell her it will be okay. :(

I haven't been able to bring myself to click on the link to watch the video. I've heard everyone say it is heart-wrenching.

I haven't been able to bring myself to click on the link to watch the video. I've heard everyone say it is heart-wrenching.

Like, heart wrenching isn't enough to describe it... soul crushing is a good word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Landonsmom!
You were in my "google alert" for Teghan!

:cheers:

I could not watch the video since I do not have Time Warner, but the article was nice :)

Can someone please post a link to the article that has the interview with Landonsmom?

TIA

It is my opinion, that you have raised a Monster. It is also my opinion that you maybe beyond help.
I watched as your son was sentenced to death for the horrendous torture and repeated rape of a baby living within yards of your home.
My issue with you Mother Creep, I mean Chreech, is that you allowed your murdering son to have his way with a baby while you looked the other way.
I am curious. What did you do, after seeing the padlock on your shed, the poop outside of the shed, and your son yelling at a small child to get away from the door?
Did you go shopping?
Did you tell your son to get outside immediately and explain what the "hell, is going on"???
No.
Many people are to blame for the horrible death of this baby girl.
In my opinion, you are at the top of 5.
I am not glad that you think forgiving your son is the best way to move forward.
Your son is a monster.
He is beyond damaged goods.
FYI. If any son of mine, did what your son did.
He would be dead to me.
I am not impressed With your Motherly love.

QUOTE=MissUnderstood;10415543]That's great mummy Creech if you want to forgive him but how dare you ask the community to do so!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Well this is a little more than unfair. While she did raise a monster, there was absolutely no evidence she knew anything about Teghan. She said she didn't. It wasn't her house this happened at. It was his grandparents house. I love my daughters more than I could begin to describe. And the truth is, there is nothing they could ever do to make me stop loving them. This woman has to deal with the reality of what her son did. That can't be easy. Now it's ridiculous for her to ask the community to forgive him. But nothing else she said was inappropriate in the least. She is a grieving mother and seems genuinely sorry for what her son did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back