GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Y'all... I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I just saw this on WRAL and thought you all would enjoy reading it.

I also want to say THANK YOU for all of the post and keeping people updated.

http://wral.com/13541627

The %#&$ did I just read? I'm glad she can live with herself because she is forgiving her son. Maybe she means forgiving herself for ignoring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Websleuths because it is one area I feel I can come to and not feel alone...whether I am posting (which I don't do very often) or just reading how others feel.

..... (snip) .....

Rest in Peace little Teghan. You have more than earned your Angel wings.

My thoughts exactly about websleuths... I love this opportunity of being with like-minded people.. The forum is so well moderated it's similar to being in a room full of nice people.
Glad to see another Alabamaian on here!

Borndem, I hope you don't mind I deleted the rest of your quote. I can't handle someone hurting an animal. I think you and Eileen are both correct that people do things like this over jealousy. IMHO I think JR had little to no interest in HR at all. I really think his target was Teghan. I think the anger came from her doing things he didn't like and couldn't control as well as are inconvenient and require clean up (the bathroom accidents and vomiting). I am sure her "failure to comply" only made his rage worse, I think he did this as punishment and certainly enjoyed it. I think he was seeing how much he could do and wanted to teach her a "lesson". He may also have been angry that HR left Teghan with him, and he did't want to deal with her. At the end of the day, she was nothing but an object to him. It does not seem he has ever had to deal with anything his whole life, no real responsibilities or consequences.

Good luck in your new life JR! :floorlaugh:

No problem with your deleting that horrible part, Violet -- it was so very hard to put into words -- it has been in my head ever since this trial began -- when I read here and on twitter what had happened to her, I thought of the other -- neither one had any way of defense, etc., etc. Except that Teghan's lasted 10 days -- I still tried to cling to the hope that she had passed out during some of it -- surely that little mercy was there for her.

But maybe we will hear of the monster having trouble in the Big House... maybe a bunch of his fellow inmates initiating him into their little fraternity and maybe he will wet his pants and soil himself over & over & over again. And maybe he will cry himself to sleep EVERY NIGHT. I do think he is a chicken-hearted coward... it's obvious. Maybe he will wet his pants every time he sees them coming for him. Grrrrr.

Yeah, welcome to the rest of your life you chicken-$%!# child-raping esso-bee.
icon10.gif

Well guys if you can watch twc news tonight at 9. I was interviewed for tying ribbons. You can also see it on their website. #justice4teghan

Did JR's mother attend during the prosecution case in chief? Or did she just show up for the sentencing phase?

I think she did (most proceedings were not streamed). I can't believe how she was all teary yesterday... wonder if it was out of SHAME. Yuk.

I can tell you this: if I ever did such a thing (not that I ever would), my parents would never have forgiven me. Never. I would be dead to them, forever. And I would feel the same way were it my child. Some things simply cannot be forgiven...ever.

Hi Y'all... I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I just saw this on WRAL and thought you all would enjoy reading it.

Thanks for the article, Nana.

Oh, and one more thang:

:welcome6:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths:websleuther:
:cheer:
:drumroll:NoahsNana:drumroll:

Stick around!!

:cheer:We're glad you're here!!:cheer:
:cheer:​

Especially the part where she says "what happened to Teghan". Her son did this TO Tegan, it didn't just " happen".
She can forgive him all she wants. I don't he is a monster. As well, I hope the community NEVER forgives him, and NEVER forgets what he did!

QUOTE=NoahsNana;10414845]Hi Y'all... I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. I just saw this on WRAL and thought you all would enjoy reading it.

http://wral.com/13541627[/QUOTE]

Especially the part where she says "what happened to Teghan". Her son did this TO Tegan, it didn't just " happen".
She can forgive him all she wants. I don't he is a monster. As well, I hope the community NEVER forgives him, and NEVER forgets what he did!

[/QUOTE]

Inorite???? Like the defense attorney yesterday.... same words... "what happened to Teghan"... as if she had I don't know, dropped the toilet cover on her finger accidentally, or spilled milk out of its container or in the fridge. WAIT. there was no toilet, there was no milk and there was no fridge. What "happened to Teghan" was a psychopath sadistic *advertiser censored* who tortured and raped and murdered her. JR's mother should hide in a cave. How dare she.

Well guys if you can watch twc news tonight at 9. I was interviewed for tying You can also see it on their website. #justice4teghan

YAY!!! For our shining star!!!

You go, Girrrrll!!

I've got it set on record, Landonsmom! Can't wait! May I have your autograph? Really, that's great that it got noticed. Maybe folks who don't know anything about the case will get curious...

Landonsmom02, I heart you... I hope you get to put up that memorial by where Teghans ribbon was removed. I would love to donate for purple flowers!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

WOW Landonsmom!! You were great. You told it. Both of you. So very glad you told it like it really was. I so hope it will get some folks curious about this thing -- all they have to do is google it or look on the news or on twc itself.

Let's hope this starts something so that people who had no idea was happening will see the depths of total depravity and the horror of child abuse that just one ~person~ did in the middle of a medium-sized town in this country.

Thanks, Landsonsmom, thanks. And give your sweet friend a hug from all of us!

That's great mummy Creech if you want to forgive him but how dare you ask the community to do so!!!

Well guys if you can watch twc news tonight at 9. I was interviewed for tying ribbons. You can also see it on their website. #justice4teghan

Can you please post a link? This Aussie girl is lost on the news site :)

WTG LM :clap:
You deserve some recognition for stepping up for Teghan!

ETA- Yes, can someone post a link, I don't know what TWC is...unless you mean The Weather Channel ;)
(If that is ok with Landonsmom, that is).

WTG LM :clap:
You deserve some recognition for stepping up for Teghan!

ETA- Yes, can someone post a link, I don't know what TWC is...unless you mean The Weather Channel ;)
(If that is ok with Landonsmom, that is).

It is Time Warner Cable. I am looking at central NC and I can't find it.

JR could have also been just plain jealous of Teghan -- jealous of the attention that HR paid to Teghan instead of him. I don't know if that was ever mentioned as one possible motive, but I certainly thought of it early on in the case.

Years ago, in the apt bldg where I lived, my across-the-hall neighbor, who was also a good friend of mine, had a boyfriend, a talented & up-and-coming journalist, who was jealous of a new puppy his GF (my neighbor) had brought home. Within 2 weeks, the puppy was dead due to the BF kicking the puppy down a flight of stairs. The puppy was already scared of the BF because of his deep loud voice -- the puppy peed on the floor as soon as the puppy saw him, and the BF kicked him down the stairs (on purpose? Who knows, but I think it was -- I saw it happen in the hall between our apts). It was never mentioned after the day it occurred. That's all I'm able to say -- I have never mentioned it to anyone until today. They moved out of state & I lost contact with them -- that was way before FB and the interwebs. Never have forgotten it, obviously. The Green Monster aka jealousy. What a horrible day.
icon9.gif

When we were first married we lived in a duplex, downstairs. The couple upstairs fought all the time, loudly. She worked during the daytime, he stayed home. I don't recall him working at all. They had a small mixed breed dog. Everytime they let it outside, it would run around to the front of the house, up on my front porch, and I'd let it inside, feed it, pet it, etc. One afternoon, I was quite pregnant at the time, I heard the guy upstairs yelling at the dog, and it sounded like he was throwing it. I was so stressed, didn't know what to do. This was long before the days of 911. I heard the dog get out of their upstairs door, and I went to open my downstairs door to let it in, but then I heard him thundering down the stairs after it, and I panicked and closed my door again. I was afraid of the guy, and being so pregnant I couldn't maneuver quickly. Anyway, I saw guy come down, grab the dog and throw it in the trunk of his car and drive off. I was so upset, pacing, just didn't know what to do. I didn't have a car, we only had one and hubby took it to work. So that night after he got home from work, and I told him what happened, I was still so upset. I drove to the local police precinct, went in and told the guy at the counter what happened. He asked me if I'd seen the dog since, and I said no. So he sent a squad car to follow me home to check on the dog. As we pulled up, they had just happened to let the dog out and it ran around the front and up to me. The cop that had come home with me told me 'if this ever happens again, call us right away and we'll come out.' I guess he went upstairs and talked to the couple afterwards, they moved out and took the dog the next month. Like you said borndem, stuff like that you just never forget. I can't stand anybody being cruel to animals or children either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back