GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:welcome5: JitteryJoe!

Settle in and wait with us, shouldn't be long :)

And yes, they left up the live feed on ABC. Been listening to the cameraman talk about getting out of there by 6 (or something) and other peoples random chitchat.

i will be waiting.. along with the rest of you.. and hoping for a bit of justice... thanks for the welcomes..

-----------
Surfie, me too! I could sentence DP, watch it done and go out for a big plate of spagehetti and scarf it down!! He Chewed her bottom!!!! I want him dead. :seeya:

Me too. And it won't be too soon. I hate to say it, but I honestly wish someone would Jack Ruby his nasty self.

He said when they were ready to head back home they could, or if they needed a break of course, to let him know. I was getting a lot of feedback on WTVD with paper shuffling and then of course them all talking about what they were going to eat for dinner, and how the jurors were getting pizza, etc etc :p

I heard that stuff too and what sounded like a whole town opening up candy bars to eat.

But the Seal is still up and I see the time ticking so it's still live.

Local breaking news, Looks like they might have found local missing 15 year old Danielle Locklear, body pulled from river.......

I saw that earlier today but no ID on body. :( My prayers are with her family.

Hi all just popping in for a sec...this is way beyond my ability to handle. I see her face on the news and just lose it. Tried to watch the closings, but lost it.

Just wanted to say one thing I dread is that if he gets the DP, and I think he will, he will get an automatic appeal. That means more attention for him. I don't want him to ever be seen or heard from again.

And about him bring in general population, I hear constantly about how convicts get "taken care of" by the inmates, but I never hear about any actual murders of inmates by others. I would love it if they tortured him, made him suffer to the nth degree. But I can't see that happening in reality, I just don't see that this type of "justice" actually occurs. I can't believe I'm wishing something so hateful for another human. But I am. There are no words to describe this .

Hang in there y'all.

I heard that stuff too and what sounded like a whole town opening up candy bars to eat.

But the Seal is still up and I see the time ticking so it's still live.

LOL Cuckoo! I totally heard the candy wrappers too.
Being a major sugar fiend, I can recognize that sound from a half mile away :giggle:

Hi all just popping in for a sec...this is way beyond my ability to handle. I see her face on the news and just lose it. Tried to watch the closings, but lost it.

Just wanted to say one thing I dread is that if he gets the DP, and I think he will, he will get an automatic appeal. That means more attention for him. I don't want him to ever be seen or heard from again.

And about him bring in general population, I hear constantly about how convicts get "taken care of" by the inmates, but I never hear about any actual murders of inmates by others. I would love it if they tortured him, made him suffer to the nth degree. But I can't see that happening in reality, I just don't see that this type of "justice" actually occurs. I can't believe I'm wishing something so hateful for another human. But I am. There are no words to describe this .

Hang in there y'all.

Hi Boodles! Yes this is the toughest one I have heard about and a lot of what this toddler endured wasn't released to the public. The only killer that I remember who was killed in prison was Jeffrey Dalmer.

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread updated. Y'all are awesome!

I'm more nervous over this decision than I was the verdict. I vary on the punishment that I think JR deserves. However, I can truly say that in over 50+ years he is only the 2nd person I can't wish mercy in the afterlife.

My meteorologist friend on FB just alerted me to a possible tornado one county over from me, heading my way. I may lose power. :(

LOL Cuckoo! I totally heard the candy wrappers too.
Being a major sugar fiend, I can recognize that sound from a half mile away :giggle:

And it was like someone passed out a tractor trailer full of 'em. :floorlaugh: me too with hot fudge, ice cream and a :cupcake: on top. Thank you very, very much!!

Hang in there y'all.
Think Jeffery Dahmer!

Judge declares pizza!

Well, actually he's asking the jury to keep deliberating and have dinner brought in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back