NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Defense - quibbling about this wit's title
Good heavens - asking if she made a mistake in her report.
Looking for Raven's match only - yes. He was the one matching sample to.
Hair forcibly removed? Yes - these samples were in the growing stage - would not have fallen out on their own.
How do you know? (defense being a little catty here)
Photos? No. Did you destroy the evidence, basically? (Snark going on here)
wit released

state exhibit 294 -2 hair samples sent to lab for DNA

Reports back -
Shoot that's all from her. On to cross.

I hope there will be more elaboration along the way about this hair evidence. I took it that they were Janet's too, but the lab person didn't actually say that did she? Didn't she say that since they came from Janet's body they automatically assumed they were hers? So hopefully, there may be a whopping boom--his hair in her hand--that will make me shout for joy.

I believe she was testifying about the strands of hair found in Janet's hand at death.
Again, state simply set the foundation, but no further explanation about the evidence.

We were not privy to the results of the DNA test - but I assume they will tell us later they are Ravens.

Pause in trial - not sure what's going on. Last wit was already excused.

This is off topic but since we're waiting for the evidence distribution right now I must say that after watching the CA trial and watching the brilliant Jeffrey Ashton and how he surely set the bar so high for every prosecutor in the country to follow. He was so darn good he turned defense witnesses into state's witnesses. I actually fell in love with him.

Ut oh- I hear crackling in my feed! DO NOT take the feed away again, please!
I wonder if the time we missed will even be available in archived testimony. Frustrating.

I believe she was testifying about the strands of hair found in Janet's hand at death.
Again, state simply set the foundation, but no further explanation about the evidence.

We were not privy to the results of the DNA test - but I assume they will tell us later they are Ravens.

Pause in trial - not sure what's going on. Last wit was already excused.

RE: the hair, you said what I was trying to say. My brain cells are burned completely up today.

Ut oh- I hear crackling in my feed! DO NOT take the feed away again, please!
I wonder if the time we missed will even be available in archived testimony. Frustrating.

During the time that WRAL was down, I went to WTVD and they were either down too or they are not streaming the trial today. All I got was a black screen on their site with no message whatsoever.

This is off topic but since we're waiting for the evidence distribution right now I must say that after watching the CA trial and watching the brilliant Jeffrey Ashton and how he surely set the bar so high for every prosecutor in the country to follow. He was so darn good he turned defense witnesses into state's witnesses. I actually fell in love with him.
Me too. I am worried that he will miss the drama and fight of the courtroom in his new position. I think that was his little piece of heaven - fighting for justice in the courtroom setting.
Kinda wish he'd stayed in that position, but LaMar DID have to go.

RE: the hair, you said what I was trying to say. My brain cells are burned completely up today.
LOL - well, you got me. Couldn't figure out the delay, even though there are BIG letters right on the screen that say JURORS REVIEWING EVIDENCE.

we'll get it right between all of us here.

WHAT? Judge just asked.....anything else from state. NO
I assume they are not resting! But not sure what she was responding to.

Whoops - feed frozen.

LOL - well, you got me. Couldn't figure out the delay, even though there are BIG letters right on the screen that say JURORS REVIEWING EVIDENCE.

we'll get it right between all of us here.

LOL! I think we're all tired today. While they take their lunch break I'm going to take a much needed nap! Sure hope there will be no issues with the video when they resume at 2:30.

LOL! I think we're all tired today. While they take their lunch break I'm going to take a much needed nap! Sure hope there will be no issues with the video when they resume at 2:30.
He was asking about more evidence before lunch break? Got it. duh on me

Good morning everyone. I am really behind on the case. Any testimony I HAVE TO watch in the archive? Do tell.

i have to say the soothing southern accents are making me sleepy. I had the same problem with Jason Young's trial.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

not sure who's hair it is still. Raven had bleached hair at the time.

i have to say the soothing southern accents are making me sleepy. I had the same problem with Jason Young's trial.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am not getting most of it myself. I will have to wait until it plays later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back