DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"responsible.....devout Mormon......never aggressive"

hahahahahaha...yeah right!!!

"responsible.....devout Mormon......never aggressive"

hahahahahaha...yeah right!!!

He was devout, that's hilarious!!!

What I'm getting is he's paying Raven back for allowing him to sleep on his couch and selling him a vehicle for $100.00 a month, so Raven's an awesome guy.

Why not ask all the people Raven took from, stole from, how about those he worked with at HP or Canyon Cycles, or the Cell Phone store, or the people at Eurosports.

This guy seems so happy to testify. Does he feel any sadness about Janet's MURDER?

"Raven's buddy" coaches soccer in the youth league on Charlotte? I'll check and see if he is involved where my grandson plays......I hope not!!

He was devout, that's hilarious!!!

What I'm getting is he's paying Raven back for allowing him to sleep on his couch and selling him a vehicle for $100.00 a month, so Raven's an awesome guy.

Why not ask all the people Raven took from, stole from, how about those he worked with at HP or Canyon Cycles, or the Cell Phone store, or the people at Eurosports.

This guy seems so happy to testify. Does he feel any sadness about Janet's MURDER?

Absolutely!!!!
I was just thinking all of the same things. He's happy to be able to pay Raven back for all of the good deeds. Janet's murder appears to be a non-issue to him.

don't you all just love the way he kept smiling at the defense table? he just seems so happy to be there, like this whole trial is one of the highlights of his day.

I've tried refreshing, and for some unknown reason, sometimes my likes will post, other times not. Just now I clicked a bunch of likes, and when I got to one of trixies posts, I got an error message when I attempted to like. :(

I'd wager this dude was his accomplice in the embezzlement scheme.

Could very well be. Something about his attitude, his poor manners, his happy go lucky demeanor all just strike me wrong.

I've tried refreshing, and for some unknown reason, sometimes my likes will post, other times not. Just now I clicked a bunch of likes, and when I got to one of trixies posts, I got an error message when I attempted to like. :(

Something about WS is screwed up a little bit today Glee. I'm getting weird stuff too and once when I refreshed about 30 minutes ago it came back with a skeleton screen....like HTML programming and strange blocks. I think the Arias boards must be pushing WS to the limit. Yesterday it crashed for most of the entire day.

Wow - Charlotte, do you remember Raven driving to Charlotte with Ms. H.

This guy was buying "sports equipment" from Raven!!!!! So was he buying goods off Raven? Were they from Eurosports or were they from Raven's stockpile.

I wonder if this is who Raven was visiting at the hotel with the computer equipment?

Could very well be. Something about his attitude, his poor manners, his happy go lucky demeanor all just strike me wrong.

I agree. It's his attitude. He's so ... sort of laid back with a dash of smug (his fidgiting bothers me). He's too chill.

(Why are they asking if Raven went on a mission? You don't have to go on a mission to get married in the temple. What's the point of that question?)

same here Gracie....I concur with NC....probably Arias boards.

Hugs Gracie, I'm having issues too.

Bwahahahahahaha.

You were best friends but you didn't come to his baby's blessing ... and you had no idea where/when that occurred ... (So his best friend is like someone who visited him once in a decade or so of years ...) Right on. I want that kind of friendship. Tight.

This guy seems to be a part of the Gotti crime family.

Janet had a JUNKER....

Raven had the really nice bike, the Ducati,

He had the Vehicross VX - it was new a "neat vehicle"

and this guy bought the White Jeep.

Janet had the junker!!! SWEET GOOGILY MOOGILY. Raven and his toys and gadgets and toys etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound
Back