NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everybody thought scott Peterson worshiped his wife Laci too. Did this guy just saw he wasn't shocked to hear the kind of *troubles* Raven & Janet had in their marriage? That's kind of unbelievable to me. If they were such a happy, great couple, why wouldn't this innocent looking kid be shocked to discover Raven played around on his wife? Doesn't jibe with me. Maybe I'm just too old to understand young relationships these days. Not saying it would shock me to discover someone cheated, but it would shock me if this was a couple I *admired* for their closeness.

I agree. He should have been shocked if he had this illusion of the perfect couple in his head, which is what he portrayed just now. (Although, given the amount of cheating on modern day tv drama, which teens are often exposed to, the fact that someone could be tempted and then stray may not have caught him off guard ...).

I don't know about you guys, but if my husband cheated on me, I'd call that *disrespect*.

"He liked my donuts" ... I know she meant it literally but ... that may just become my new catchphrase for the week ... :floorlaugh:

This witness is as naive as her son.
She keeps referring to Janet in the present tense.

This witness is as naive as her son.
She keeps referring to Janet in the present tense.

I agree. I really hope that she never let her daughters around him alone.

I wonder if she has no concept of sarcasm ... Him calling her lifestyle 'Amish' and sort of mocking it ... I wouldn't think that to be friendly banter ... (there's off the cuff jokes but then there's picking on someone and this sounds like the latter).

Janet didn't just die...she was MURDERED. I hate these people keep on making things sterilized.

Ummm Raven was not traumatized enough not to go after an underaged girl and get her pregnant less than 3 months later.

honey your sister's husband committed suicide.....Janet was brutally murdered!! No similarities at all to me!

sorry, but this sweetness is getting to me....

I have to wonder if she's ever experienced anyone grieving a loss before. I don't think not being able to function is solely a trait of suicide survivors ... I think it's of anyone grieving the loss of a loved one ... Grief brings you to a standstill. So trying to say that because he was acting similar to her sister, who had experienced loss of a suicide, doesn't fly with me.

OK, this witness is making a huge, positive influence on the jury. I'm afraid she is going to be the deal breaker. She is being honest as she sees things in her own heart and mind, just as her son did. They are both so wrong about RA.
I just lost my feed.

All the "sugar coating" from this witness messed up the equipment.

No feed here, either.

Except the person she 'saw' and thought she knew was still sort of years ago. (I can't blame her for thinking he's a good person, because that's the face he presented to her and her family ... but I do think it is naive to assume that you know someone based only on your own perception/interactions with them ... We learned this in High School ... Person A may be nice to person B but may be a total jerk to you ... It all depends on the face they show to you and what you choose to believe about them - this one singular side/aspect or stepping back to look for a more complete picture).

All the "sugar coating" from this witness messed up the equipment.

I'm afraid the jury is buying it.
I asked a couple of weeks ago if anybody knew the makeup of the jury, men vs women, white vs black. No response back then, anybody know now?

IN the LDS Church, there is no qualifications to be a marriage & family teacher. You get a calling to do it, and it's a volunteer position, and you do not need to have any qualifications. Having six kids that you home school and living on a compound doesn't qualify you to know anything about marriage and family counseling. I know many people that have taught the class in the LDS Church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back