NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy Anniversary Mrs. Hopkins.

Yeah, this guy doesn't seem professional at all.

So the prosecution objected to this witness's credentials and the defense told the judge he could ask him some more questions....which he's doing now. Trying to establish his certification and his credentials as an expert witness.

He was a crime scene investigator that was lifting prints not a comparison print, he was certified by his boss and mentor. This guy doesn't seem like he is very professional to me atm.

He didn't even pronounce ' latent' correctly.

I cannot believe they have this guy as a latent print expert, he hasn't had training since the 80's. He is not a latent print expert, though I see how the Judge would allow it. If any of the jurors listens closely enough they would have to be able to see he's not as knowledgeable in new technology.

The latent print they are talking about is the one on the closet door which was an embedded print from painting. The woman that testified from Durham was extremely knowledgeable, this guy seemed to have all OTJ training. Oh well, hopefully Charlene can bring back the testimony from theirs because that woman rocked hard.

I heard that - thought it was just a Southern thang. Bless his heart.

I do love southern twangs. I think they are messing Ms. Waller is a more qualified to figure this out, she's had much more training and his training is outdated.

I do love southern twangs. I think they are messing Ms. Waller is a more qualified to figure this out, she's had much more training and his training is outdated.

I have reached the point that if somebody doesn't live right down the road from me I can't understand a word they say.

Wow, she's getting it out there that his qualifications are old and old again!

Ms. Waller did not discuss the results with him, just asked him to look. He is not coming off as a plastic/embedded latent print examiner. All he could do is not identify. He used a magnifying glass, not the correct forensic examination tool. So, how he can tell if it's a plastic print without the correct tools.

Item 22 is the office closet door. He looked at only three prints. Number 17 was 8th finger of the defendant and number 12 had no value. He used the same from a similar background.

This guy is an indigent defense expert! ROFLMAO!!!!:floorlaugh:

Give it up Tyndall, Item 22 was a plastic latent print from someone who painted. Trying to paint Rebecca Waller as not a professional latent print examiner who has had extensive training is ridiculous. She was very professional!

This is a private detective. Ms. Waller knew he was a private investigator and was there on behalf of the defense. He's worked as a defense contractor and always worked for defense for the past 20 years!!

WHAM ...eat that Defense!

CSI Jackson has been called back to the stand via the defense.

Ms. Waller did not discuss the results with him, just asked him to look. He is not coming off as a plastic/embedded latent print examiner. All he could do is not identify. He used a magnifying glass, not the correct forensic examination tool. So, how he can tell if it's a plastic print without the correct tools.

Item 22 is the office closet door. He looked at only three prints. Number 17 was 8th finger of the defendant and number 12 had no value. He used the same from a similar background.

This guy is an indigent defense expert! ROFLMAO!!!!:floorlaugh:

Give it up Tyndall, Item 22 was a plastic latent print from someone who painted. Trying to paint Rebecca Waller as not a professional latent print examiner who has had extensive training is ridiculous. She was very professional!

This is a private detective. Ms. Waller knew he was a private investigator and was there on behalf of the defense. He's worked as a defense contractor and always worked for defense for the past 20 years!!

WHAM ...eat that Defense!

I am praying the jurors see that his testimony was a waste.

thanks Term for the video link. watching Janet so alive with her baby really, really touched my heart.

d*mn you Raven Abaroa,....I hope your murdering *advertiser censored** rots away in prison, all the while being scared for your life each and every day!!

OT/////Just saw this headline on WRAL's noon news:
Breaking News: The fate of Mario Andrette McNeill, who is accused of raping and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in 2009, is in the hands of a jury following closing arguments Wednesday morning. If the eight-man, four-woman jury finds him guilty, they would then hear evidence before deciding whether to sentence him to life in prison without parole or death.

Not following - what evidence are we looking at? Defense saying this is NOT the same photo, or what? Does she thing CSI Jackson lied?

Not following - what evidence are we looking at? Defense saying this is NOT the same photo, or what? Does she thing CSI Jackson lied?

Fingerprints I think? Or a fingerprint. They are confusing me too. Again, this hasn't been properly introduced coherently.

sorry...got caught up in emotion watching the video of Janet and forgot my southern manners. :)

good morning everybody!

OK this is the glass of the storm door. Defense wants it to be two different stains why?

She's trying to say that they were TWO pictures instead of a close up of the same thing.

Donna Jackson would have no reason to lie, it's a zoomed in picture is what Donna Jackson is testifying to, they are trying to say there are TWO prints, meaning there are two different areas of blood stain. She's just trying to confuse the jurors, to hear themselves talk.

The pictures - the larger stain is one and then she zoomed in, it depends on how you zoom in, she's trying to say those are TWO stains instead of one stain.

http://crackberry.com/ringtone/wicked-witch-theme-unknown

Mani is trying to get it in that there is TWO...stains not one and that Donna Jackson is lying, which we know is bs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back