NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well the same people posting on WRAL posted during the Brad Cooper trial and the Jason Young trial. These are the same people that post the same thing, just because he's a cad, just because he had an affair, just because he lied or stole doesn't make him a murderer.

There was nobody in that home but Raven. Two people that had a long distance friendship with Raven & Janet and their sweetness doesn't mean that Raven didn't kill Janet. Her last comments before the feed went made it sound like Raven was staying there a long time. He was there only a few days, a few days....just enough time to get enough people to feel sorry for him. He had to go house to house, he stayed with Church members and the Dowds after the murder, he stayed at his sister-in-laws after the murder, he stayed with with Foxleys for a few nights and then back to his sister-in-laws, he went to his in-laws home then they packed up and headed off to Utah, it was what a few weeks.

There is no weapon, no lap top, the only person who would take those two things are Raven.

Are people forgetting that Raven told people she was found dead in bed, dead on the bedroom floor, she committed suicide, that she was hot, she was cold, that she said to him "why does it hurt so bad", that he tried to save her that he gave her a blessing.

$500k life insurance policy when the church was giving them food. He admitted to one affair with Janet at the beginning of their marriage... They were married in 2000~~!~~~ The affair with Jennifer Walker, Jennifer Dawson, the time with Annabelle were not included, these are the ones that we know about, there were many more that didn't even bother to come forward.

Raven liking her donuts doesn't make him innocent.

Good thoughts here too. I wish you would send a copy to the DA's office. I am super critical of what seems like every prosecutor in these local cases but my sense of security in this trial is the lowest it has ever been. If they will use their closing arguments to encapsulate your comments and drive those points in hard and fast, showing RA in the light as the person he was at the time of the murder and not in 2001 or whenever as a newlywed, we may stand a chance. I just want all of the jurors to think with their heads and not their hearts....and not be swayed by the sweet talking friends of Raven's. Common sense has to play into the verdict as well. And he is the only person with motive, not a burglar, nor anybody else on the face of the planet.

Well the same people posting on WRAL posted during the Brad Cooper trial and the Jason Young trial. These are the same people that post the same thing, just because he's a cad, just because he had an affair, just because he lied or stole doesn't make him a murderer.

There was nobody in that home but Raven. Two people that had a long distance friendship with Raven & Janet and their sweetness doesn't mean that Raven didn't kill Janet. Her last comments before the feed went made it sound like Raven was staying there a long time. He was there only a few days, a few days....just enough time to get enough people to feel sorry for him. He had to go house to house, he stayed with Church members and the Dowds after the murder, he stayed at his sister-in-laws after the murder, he stayed with with Foxleys for a few nights and then back to his sister-in-laws, he went to his in-laws home then they packed up and headed off to Utah, it was what a few weeks.

There is no weapon, no lap top, the only person who would take those two things are Raven.

Are people forgetting that Raven told people she was found dead in bed, dead on the bedroom floor, she committed suicide, that she was hot, she was cold, that she said to him "why does it hurt so bad", that he tried to save her that he gave her a blessing.

$500k life insurance policy when the church was giving them food. He admitted to one affair with Janet at the beginning of their marriage... They were married in 2000~~!~~~ The affair with Jennifer Walker, Jennifer Dawson, the time with Annabelle were not included, these are the ones that we know about, there were many more that didn't even bother to come forward.

Raven liking her donuts doesn't make him innocent.

Those people on the WRAL boards get on my nerves, badly. I am so happy to be here with you all and not over there!!!!!

Good thoughts here too. I wish you would send a copy to the DA's office. I am super critical of what seems like every prosecutor in these local cases but my sense of security in this trial is the lowest it has ever been. If they will use their closing arguments to encapsulate your comments and drive those points in hard and fast, showing RA in the light as the person he was at the time of the murder and not in 2001 or whenever as a newlywed, we may stand a chance. I just want all of the jurors to think with their heads and not their hearts....and not be swayed by the sweet talking friends of Raven's. Common sense has to play into the verdict as well. And he is the only person with motive, not a burglar, nor anybody else on the face of the planet.

I have no control over how the DA's office will handle their case and I'm pretty darn sure they don't read here, otherwise, I wouldn't have to be screaming at my monitor daily lol. Now the defense, is a different story, I believe 110% in my heart and soul they read here :seeya:

Yes! The forever family was a huge thing for me too. My children were babies and so precious and dear to me that I loved the idea of always being together. Well, I still do now. That family element of the church was the draw for me and I've never attended any other denomination that taught the values and preciousness of family like the LDS church does.
I am so sorry about your grandmother. She and my mom were on the same rail.

I came to accept that my Gma's mind in her later years was clouded by depression and by dementia. (She was like a toddler in an adult body, sometimes. Throw a fit and yell if she didn't get her way or if you disagreed with her. Call you names, etc.) I know that, deep down, that's not who she really was. (I just wish she'd been a bit less abrasive because some of the things she said/did made my mom cry ...).

I have no control over how the DA's office will handle their case and I'm pretty darn sure they don't read here, otherwise, I wouldn't have to be screaming at my monitor daily lol. Now the defense, is a different story, I believe 110% in my heart and soul they read here :seeya:

I think the prosecution reads on here too. We've seen screenshots a few times live in the courtroom and it was easy to see the WS pages. Maybe the Cooper trial? My daughter's best friend from all the way through elementary school and college is an attorney in the Attorney General's office and she is very much aware of WS and says they all are.
I am folding my toes up and under so hard this week I'm getting cramps in them. That's what I do instead of screaming into my monitor. I need to start screaming, the cramps hurt like crazy.

I came to accept that my Gma's mind in her later years was clouded by depression and by dementia. (She was like a toddler in an adult body, sometimes. Throw a fit and yell if she didn't get her way or if you disagreed with her. Call you names, etc.) I know that, deep down, that's not who she really was. (I just wish she'd been a bit less abrasive because some of the things she said/did made my mom cry ...).

Ahhhh, dementia. That's exactly what it was. I'm so sorry, it's so hard for the family to see and live with. I am sorry for your mom. I used to do volunteer work in a nursing home and the overwhelming majority of the residents had dementia or Alzheimers. It's a very sad disease to witness.

Well, pork chops & potatoes in the oven and cabbage & apples on top of stove.....and here I am again.

I thought about nothing but this trial while getting our supper ready. If I were on the jury, I'd find him guilty. My friends, relatives, etc who have followed this case agree. So, I think it all depends on the jury makeup. After all, JY and BC now sit in the big house.

I'm going to think positive, I'm going to send positive energy the remaining days of this trial and hope all of you will too.

He WILL be found guilty! He WILL pay for what he did!!

Well, pork chops & potatoes in the oven and cabbage & apples on top of stove.....and here I am again.

I thought about nothing but this trial while getting our supper ready. If I were on the jury, I'd find him guilty. My friends, relatives, etc who have followed this case agree. So, I think it all depends on the jury makeup. After all, JY and BC now sit in the big house.

I'm going to think positive, I'm going to send positive energy the remaining days of this trial and hope all of you will too.

He WILL be found guilty! He WILL pay for what he did!!

I just got our dinner up and running too. And I can't get this trial, and Raven, out of my head. I am going to pull some of your positive energy my way. And you are right about the CB and JY cases. There were a ton of folks on here during the BC trial who thought he was innocent--mostly the guys who posted--yet that jury found him guilty. So there is always hope!

I have followed this case since Janet was murdered. I know beyond any and all doubt that Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa killed Janet. I cannot know that 100% he will be found guilty.

If he is not found guilty, I will still know 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt that a murderer is walking around free. I know that people that are related to him and close to him know he's guilty. His defense team has to know he killed Janet and their job is to get him off.

He killed Janet and he will have to pay the ultimate price someday, but if he walks, he will never be free of the doubt of those around him. His family, his friends, that still believe he is guilty and have kept it to themselves. The people he has stolen from, that didn't come forward, the women that he has hurt, that didn't testify, the people he has swindled, the people that knew all the things he has done, will still know he killed Janet. They may be afraid of him, but he'll eventually have to pay for what he has done. For those of you that don't think he's guilty, let him date your daughter, let him be alone with your little girls, let him marry your sister, friend, cousin and daughter.

It is what it is, I know that I have done my little part on the interweb to make sure Janet's name was not forgotten and to warn people about the sociopath that is Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa.

Ahhhh, dementia. That's exactly what it was. I'm so sorry, it's so hard for the family to see and live with. I am sorry for your mom. I used to do volunteer work in a nursing home and the overwhelming majority of the residents had dementia or Alzheimers. It's a very sad disease to witness.

It's hard to watch and live with. (Gma liked to talk negatively about everyone in the family, to everyone else ... so visiting her was hearing all the negative things she could think of about various family members ... even if you asked her not to talk about such things with you ...) I worry that one of my parents will inherit it ... (I know if that ever happens I'll need to lean on my spouse and friends because that's not something I could handle one-on-one).

Who brought children and a baby to court?
I'm way behind today... so forgive me if this has already been answered.

I don't know if it is one of Raven's family members or if it's a friend of the family, but they have three... yes I said THREE children sitting in the court room. I heard a baby yesterday during the early morning testimony and I thought for sure I was hearing things. Then I found out that there were indeed a family with kids sitting behind the DT DURING THE SHOWING OF THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS. WTH kind of parents do that? Then today I actually saw the whole family sitting there, two either pre-teens or young teens (maybe 11, 12 or 13 years old, it looked like to me) and a baby in the arms of some blonde lady. :banghead: Maybe it's just me, but I really have a problem with people who think that kind of thing is ok. I am very shocked that they were not told to remove those children from the court room when the photos of Janet's blood covered deceased body was being shown on the big screen.

I have followed this case since Janet was murdered. I know beyond any and all doubt that Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa killed Janet. I cannot know that 100% he will be found guilty.

If he is not found guilty, I will still know 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt that a murderer is walking around free. I know that people that are related to him and close to him know he's guilty. His defense team has to know he killed Janet and their job is to get him off.

He killed Janet and he will have to pay the ultimate price someday, but if he walks, he will never be free of the doubt of those around him. His family, his friends, that still believe he is guilty and have kept it to themselves. The people he has stolen from, that didn't come forward, the women that he has hurt, that didn't testify, the people he has swindled, the people that knew all the things he has done, will still know he killed Janet. They may be afraid of him, but he'll eventually have to pay for what he has done. For those of you that don't think he's guilty, let him date your daughter, let him be alone with your little girls, let him marry your sister, friend, cousin and daughter.

It is what it is, I know that I have done my little part on the interweb to make sure Janet's name was not forgotten and to warn people about the sociopath that is Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa.

You're good Trix and we all appreciate your perseverance in Janet's name. I am thankful that you've been here to fill in so many blanks among other things. Janet is appreciative too.

I don't know if it is one of Raven's family members or if it's a friend of the family, but they have three... yes I said THREE children sitting in the court room. I heard a baby yesterday during the early morning testimony and I thought for sure I was hearing things. Then I found out that there were indeed a family with kids sitting behind the DT DURING THE SHOWING OF THE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS. WTH kind of parents do that? Then today I actually saw the whole family sitting there, two either pre-teens or young teens (maybe 11, 12 or 13 years old, it looked like to me) and a baby in the arms of some blonde lady. :banghead: Maybe it's just me, but I really have a problem with people who think that kind of thing is ok. I am very shocked that they were not told to remove those children from the court room when the photos of Janet's blood covered deceased body was being shown on the big screen.

I agree LL & S. A murder trial is not where children should be. I don't know who they belong to but considering how unimpressed I was with the rude, ill-mannered, former friend of Raven's who testified this afternoon I have a tendency to think they may be with him. However, I think I remember somebody mentioning that they may be with the naive mother/son who testified today too. I really don't know but I don't agree with it either.

Hi friends. Been a bit MIA lately. My abuelita (grandmama) passed away Sunday morning. She was a funny and loving woman. Looooved watching fan fights in Mexican soccer. You would have all liked her.

The kids were Misty Foxley's children and her son who testified and his child I think. You know, for someone who states she liked Janet she sure came out quick to say to say that Janet got cranky with Raven while she was pregnant! That doesn't seem quite like someone who loved Janet would do after her murder, when there is no other person who could have killed her.

Hi friends. Been a bit MIA lately. My abuelita (grandmama) passed away Sunday morning. She was a funny and loving woman. Looooved watching fan fights in Mexican soccer. You would have all liked her.

My prayers are with you and I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma's passing!

Who said she was qualified to give conjecture on the couple? She's going to give her opinion, but that doesn't make her a licensed therapist or anything.

No she's not a licensed therapist, but wasn't one of Janet's sisters!!!!

I'm so sorry about the loss of your grandmother Seattle. I am certain I would have liked her if she was anything like you. Hope you can rejoin us for the rest of this trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back