GUILTY NC - William “Andy” Banks, 39, Raleigh, met someone about selling his car, 12 Sept 2020 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been searching for past half hour and cannot find a single thing on a court date for JM.
I will keep looking-- I have only searched NC counties so maybe he was moved ??
I will try to find it.

He is in Wake County, NC. I have his last hearing on 10/9/20.

Thanks for trying find him though! :)

@Spartygirl - was wondering if there might be any updates on this case yet?

TIA!
paindepice.gif

According to "Remembering Andy" page, run by his family,
there are NO court updates and it is being moved to Supreme court. I will keep checking on his page for updates.
Im linking the page here, since it is run by family so I think it is within TOS plus it has such beautiful Christmas posts and lit candles in his memory. T shirts can be purchased also
#livelikeandy

(20+) Remembering Andy Banks | Facebook

Indeed @borndem.
I will not be surprised in the least if our DA (Lorrin Freeman) puts forth a death charge on this case. And, I never saw this article before, but I think you'd like it very much.

Just getting back to this case! Please forgive the belated thanks!
So good to hear from you!

Wow! Thanks, friend @Madeleine74 for this article on Howard Cummings -- what a fighter he was, in his own way, at his own pace in the courtroom -- I can still see in my mind's eye the day he defied BCooper's slimy attorney and said he (HC) was ready to go to the NC Bar Association and challenge that little you-know-what "Right now, let's go!!" ... the little guy backed-off, shut his mouth, and sat down.
My DH knows Howard and has gone fishin' with him... He's a very fine man.
----
Anyway, we may indeed see the DP dangled in JM's face...
Freeman doesn't mess around, either.
Thanks again ;)..:cool: for the link!

I just checked the Wake County Courts Docket for "J. Merritt" and again found only "Jamesha Merritt."

;)...Nekādu problēmu!:cool:

When looking on the docket, the name lookup can only be last name and then one initial, i.e., Doe,J -- that's why the system sometimes will bring back a "stray."

Has Wake County ever put anyone on trial for the Death Penalty and successfully put anyone on Death Row? I can't think of any, and I've been here 20 years.
There have been 8 persons put on NC's Death Row since 2011, and one was from Wake County. (see NC DPS: Death Row Roster ).

The last person executed in North Carolina was Samuel Flippen, who was put to death on Aug. 18, 2006 for the murder of his 2-year-old stepdaughter.Dec 20, 2013

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220
Back