NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13318660

Read the comments on this page. This totally makes it clear why DP isn't saying much of anything. He also states on his FB his schooling background. But he's only ONE of the persons in the family who claim to have LE background (aside from EB's claim...haha) ? Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

wonder if the crime is in his district????
So did other cops know this when they went to her house for wellness checks???
But EB never raised him, so father did a good job!

Hi, WS friends and welcome to our newcomers!

I stepped away yesterday because I was feeling such unease over everything. Came back to read a little last night and saw the info regarding the attic and was crushed. I want to ask if anyone else is feeling the way I am....

The only time my faith has ever been shaken was when my mother had cancer when I was a child. This is the second time. I just keep wondering why God would see Zahra through the cancer and the loss of her leg only to allow her to suffer all this torment and (likely) a horrible death.

I know we're not supposed to question the workings of God, but for those of you who believe, how do you reconcile this? It's really making me start to wonder -- I mean, if ever there were a case for divine intervention or a miracle of some sort, this would be it.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer...this is really eating at me, though, and I figured I may not be the only one.

http://www.newstopic.net/pages/full...Zahra+Baker &id=9919106&instance=main_article

Brown shared a story of Zahra and another student picking up trash around the school and the desire the young lady had to do things to help the environment, like starting a club focused on doing that at the school

“With all her challenges in life, she still wanted to do things for others and her school,” Brown said of Zahra. “That tells you about her personality and the type of young lady she was.”

Well IF DP is a recent academy graduate and in LE then he would most definitely have to report, arrest - whatever if he witnessed any abuse - BUT MORE SO ON THE DRUG DEALING!!!

I'm going out on a limb here in saying that its probably true that he's had little to no contact with "mommy dearest" if he truly is pursuing a career in LE. And, if she knew he was in the academy she would have stayed away from him as well. How humiliating to be arrested by your own son?

And a bounty hunter....wonder if she's ever met Uncle Leonard and Dog? :waitasec: :crazy:

Dear God, the last thing this case needs is Uncle Leonard in it. Now Dog, I would welcome him anytime. He'd get AB to crack!

If little Zahra wasn't gone and this story wasn't about abuse and murder.
EB could be a cartoon..........no one would believe all these stories she told.

I know a woman just like her (no abuse, no murder) lies about stuff you wouldn't believe.
She's so bad she can't even work, gets SSI for being so nutty!!!
Even after a hysterectomy she told a guy she was pregnant with his triplets!!!
BUT she knows right from wrong and is sane as I do believe EB is also!!!
What makes a person like that????? Is there a name for such thing???

Hi, WS friends and welcome to our newcomers!

I stepped away yesterday because I was feeling such unease over everything. Came back to read a little last night and saw the info regarding the attic and was crushed. I want to ask if anyone else is feeling the way I am....

The only time my faith has ever been shaken was when my mother had cancer when I was a child. This is the second time. I just keep wondering why God would see Zahra through the cancer and the loss of her leg only to allow her to suffer all this torment and (likely) a horrible death.

I know we're not supposed to question the workings of God, but for those of you who believe, how do you reconcile this? It's really making me start to wonder -- I mean, if ever there were a case for divine intervention or a miracle of some sort, this would be it.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer...this is really eating at me, though, and I figured I may not be the only one.

I think God took her out of a terrible place, and gave her to us so that we can learn from this and maybe save another child down the road...oh crap! Yall know what I mean! I can't find the right words.

I think God took her out of a terrible place, and gave her to us so that we can learn from this and make a difference.

I hope you're right Teh. I still believe, but I can't help looking at the sky and wondering why this happened. I guess I'm on shaky ground too...

If EB sold drugs wonder if AB would get into trouble also having drugs all around his daughter?
I wish AB was arrested on anything just so he doesn't flee.

I hope you're right Teh. I still believe, but I can't help looking at the sky and wondering why this happened. I guess I'm on shaky ground too...

There are times we are supposed to be on "shaky ground"...it's the only way to get stronger. ((((HUGS)))))

Hello to our wonderful members keeping vigil for precious Zahra! :grouphug:

I understand some have wondered about having a forum for Zahra. The issue is that forums take time to create and more time to moderate. Oftentimes, once arrests are made, they have very little activity. Because it appears at this time that justice for Zahra may be swift - HOPING! - we're going to refrain from starting a forum for now.

Interesting... was it EB's FB or MS where she said her occupation was something like "making and upholding the law"? :waitasec:

Methinks she meant "making up" not making and upholding. She got a little mixed up.

/snark

If little Zahra wasn't gone and this story wasn't about abuse and murder.
EB could be a cartoon..........no one would believe all these stories she told.

I know a woman just like her (no abuse, no murder) lies about stuff you wouldn't believe.
She's so bad she can't even work, gets SSI for being so nutty!!!
Even after a hysterectomy she told a guy she was pregnant with his triplets!!!
BUT she knows right from wrong and is sane as I do believe EB is also!!!

Compulsive liar. I might even consider a side order of schizo-affective, but not without knowing if she heard voices. Certainly she has a distorted perception...but probably that's drug abuse talking.

above is jmo

Not sure about the technical name but I just call it crazy. I once knew a person on a web forum who said she was a Chimera.

(like in the CSI episdoe: Grissom hits the books and reads up on fraternal twins and Chimeras. He brings Todd into the interrogation room: he's cracked the case. Todd is a Chimera. He should have had a fraternal twin, but the cells of his twin merged back into his, giving him two sets of DNA.)

I think she just liked to act different for pure shock value...it made her feel special.

Any locals out there who can tell us more about what looks to be a bridge where 21st Ave. NW/6th St. NW crosses an inlet of Lake Hickory? (ETA and I am a tech primitive so on that map pushpin "A" marks 21 21st Ave NW, and the bridge I am looking at is in the northwest corner of the map, sans pushpin.)

I'm looking at this map.

:blushing: to quote myself, but I find myself really trying to figure out where Zahra is, if not the woodlot/work site. We know mothers who kill their children tend to leave their children in bodies of water, wrapped or swaddled, and nearby the home. (I'm not sure if EB's stepmother relationship disqualifies that statistical likelihood, but let's assume it does not.)

Is that bridge over deep water? Is it a place where someone could stop and dump something over without being noticed, maybe in the middle of the night?

Also, :waitasec: with decomp hits on two cars I wonder if there were two (or more) disposal trips? Just :twocents: thinkin' out loud here; appreciate any and all feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member