NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ask if anyone knows when AB met EB. How long have they been together?

I can only nail it down to sometime late 2007 and early 2008. It think it is more likely about Feb 2008.

When the reporter asked if he knew anything about what happened to Zahra - he looks to the left - HUGE BIG HONKING RED FLAG OF DECEPTION!! Also, the blinking - way too much blinking.

I so wish they would hook him up to a poly!!! Please please please please

I really think LE isn't giving him one because they know he will fail it. If he fails, he's going to panic. If he panics, he lawyers up. If he lawyers up, he will be useless to LE.

My computer keeps telling me it has five ways to make me more productive...I have a feeling the number 1 way would be "stay off the net". lol.

I can only nail it down to sometime late 2007 and early 2008. It think it is more likely about Feb 2008.

I saw a photo yesterday (on WS) of ZB playing in the dirt with a twig. Did anyone conclude when that pic was taken?

My computer keeps telling me it has five ways to make me more productive...I have a feeling the number 1 way would be "stay off the net". lol.

Your computer lies. There is nothing more productive than this. ;)

I really think LE isn't giving him one because they know he will fail it. If he fails, he's going to panic. If he panics, he lawyers up. If he lawyers up, he will be useless to LE.

I think because of all the bad checks and drug dealing accusations he wouldn't pass even if he was 100% innocent in whatever happened to Zahra.

I guess it is just me, but it really bothers me to see people wishing pain and torture on those involved in a case like this, it just illustrates why parents resort to violence- violence is an accepted reaction in out society- don't want to offend anyone it is just my point of view- but I honestly believe things will never change in this country until violence is not longer our first impulse in life.

Yeah I don't think they are too interested in a poly. They already know he'd fail and still wouldn't be any closer to any truth. His stock answer seems to be "I don't know!!!":banghead:

I don't either-there's HINK all over that man. Where's the desperation? My gosh I think I've seen more emotion and desperation from everyone who's posted here than on that interview!! :banghead:
If you don't think or know either way if your wife has something to do with Zahra missing-where is a plea to the perp who may have her?:waitasec:

I don't get that feeling at all. I think he looks completely EXHAUSTED.

At the worst of times, you can always make me smile....Thank you....Blessings

anyone else notice how he kept looking away? i know if it was the 1st time i was able to talk to the press i would be lookin right in that camera and pouring my heart out...not giving short, half hearted answers IMHO

someone off camera was asking for him to come with them or talking to him about something.

I hope that they find little Zhara. :( What is the back story on her mom again? Did she give Zhara up?

Also just want to tell you guys so you can hear some GOOD NEWS about a different case about a little girl who also deserves justice. Haleigh Cummings might finally be getting justice! Head over to her forum. Misty's sentencing has been pushed back all the way until January 2011!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117202"]Mistys Sentence pushed to 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

off topic---

Levi Page--- Misty Croslin sentencing has been delayed to 2011! This tells me she has ratted someone out & investigators are investigating her claims.
22 minutes ago via Twitter · Comment ·LikeUnlike · @Levi_Page on Twitter

It was uncomfortable for me to hear him say nothing ever upset her because I bet she was upset by the abuse. Maybe she put a smile on because she had to.

He hesitated before answering, then his first words were She always had a smile on her face, everything he said struck me immediately as unoriginal, it's everything we've been reading that family and neighbors were quoted as saying. He must be checking out the coverage. He used everybody elses words almost ver batem (sp?).

I think because of all the bad checks and drug dealing accusations he wouldn't pass even if he was 100% innocent in whatever happened to Zahra.

I guess it is just me, but it really bothers me to see people wishing pain and torture on those involved in a case like this, it just illustrates why parents resort to violence- violence is an accepted reaction in out society- don't want to offend anyone it is just my point of view- but I honestly believe things will never change in this country until violence is not longer our first impulse in life.

I'm not sure I follow. Can you explain a bit?

well someone beat me to it...lol

off topic---

Levi Page--- Misty Croslin sentencing has been delayed to 2011! This tells me she has ratted someone out & investigators are investigating her claims.
22 minutes ago via Twitter · Comment ·LikeUnlike · @Levi_Page on Twitter

Very interesting

That would probably be all five for me. I went from sitting at my desk last night to sitting in bed with the significant other, watching tv. I was watching Nancy Grace and reading here on my cell. So to get my attention he put on The First 48 on A&E. After fifteen minutes of my telling him what the detectives were going to say, before they said it, he got a little bent out of shape and turned it to Criminal Minds. I accidentally said, out loud "you're going to watch that garbage? It's fiction." Whoops, I slipped, okay?

He said it was going to be 100% REALITY TV when he pitched my phone and my computer in the dumpster. He bet me $1000 if he dumped them in some random dumpster, even I couldn't find them.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. He told me he'd do it, but he'd be afraid I'd keel over from withdrawals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico