NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear locals....tme for 11 pm news.......hope you hear some new news!

In the 2-3 weeks back in Sept 26-til Zahra was reported missing any odd fires in area?

I just thought of a murder here along time ago.
A Girl was reported missing and 3 days after, there was a huge fire in an old cabin.
No one put the 2 things together.
30 years later some guy confessed t killing her.
He told LE about the fire.
Her charred bones was sifted out of the dirt and remains of the building.

Just asking locals..........any suspicious fires on old shacks?

I don't think EB would attempt to run if she were to make bond, but I really don't think she will make bond. But I could be wrong. They both know they wouldn't get far if they ran. Personally, I think she and AB believe that if they just keep quiet they can wait this out and it will blow over with no murder charges if they can't find Zahra.

I wonder about the convo AB had with EB before he called LE? You can't tell me he didn't ask her.

The note, the fire, the gas/petrol in the cars. Dogs hitting on the cars.

Between the two of them, they know something.

A honest man has no reason to be afraid of a polygraph.

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES......HE KNOWS! So glad we agree.....
Now.....let's get that arrest warrant ready, just leave the date blank....any day now, any day now.

BTW, EB had to have said something about AB to LE. I think this "partnership" with AB is planned by LE....as long as he cooperates then they may keep getting more leads and clues about what happened. When he ceases to cooperate I think he will be arrested.

Thats my story and so forth and so on.....

Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
There's an excellent article about 911 call analysis here:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...g=content;col1

I guess I did a 911 call all wrong according to this article.

I woke up one morning and it was late. My elderly grandmother lived with me (I was caring for her) and she usually woke me early wanting breakfast. I sat up in bed with a horrible feeling. I grabbed my (small) daughter and put her in her high chair. I then went to check on grandma. From the hall I could see her walker and breathing machine on the floor. I COULD NOT SEE HER.

I FREAKED out turned around, ran back to the kitchen and called 911 crying "she's dead. my grandmother is dead." Still to this day I do not know WHY I did that. Never saw her to know she was dead ..... ? ? ? (she had passed.... fatal heart attack)

Since EB claims she has had brain cancer 3 times, and an incurable disease, and then became SM to a child in remission from cancer, (and the possibility she was Dr shopping) I'm betting she spent quite some time on health forums.

Tried looking it up last night along with her usual hat of gothic fairy but didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know if she's been known to go by another online name? She seems to have stuck with the gothic fairy name on most sites that I've seen.

TIA

Since EB claims she has had brain cancer 3 times, and an incurable disease, and then became SM to a child in remission from cancer, (and the possibility she was Dr shopping) I'm betting she spent quite some time on health forums.

Tried looking it up last night along with her usual hat of gothic fairy but didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know if she's been known to go by another online name? She seems to have stuck with the gothic fairy name on most sites that I've seen.

TIA

Good thinking. I think she also said something about lupus?

BBM

That's interesting....I think he was involved, but let's say he's not for my question. Why would he call family before LE was there something that would have made him think family would have her?

perhaps someone saying they should sign her over ???? :waitasec:

I dont think him being calm on the 911 tape is really so odd. To get to why I have to tell an OT story. My second son was born premie at 25 weeks gestation. I spent 27 days in labor in the hospital practically on my head. no solid food etc...stressful then my baby was born 1lb 3 oz. He had the normal things wrong with a premie,but on day 7 his bowel perferated. He was flown to another hospital for surgery they said he wouldnt live through. Thankfully he did it was a long drawn out hospital stay 2 days short of 5 months. The first 5 years of life he had several surgerys endless dr appointments. Then Im pregnant again. My son was again born premie at 29 weeks 2lbs 10 oz. By the time he came along nothing made me panic. Any and all things that have happened in the last 18 years I just take and deal....He went through so much with this girl I can see him being calm. JMHO

If any of you get a chance please listen to Levi Page's show tonight. Very informative about Zahra's case. Someone called in from Astralia with a lot of info about what is being said over there. Mods, I have never been on this thread before, so if I posted this in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.

I dont think him being calm on the 911 tape is really so odd. To get to why I have to tell an OT story. My second son was born premie at 25 weeks gestation. I spent 27 days in labor in the hospital practically on my head. no solid food etc...stressful then my baby was born 1lb 3 oz. He had the normal things wrong with a premie,but on day 7 his bowel perferated. He was flown to another hospital for surgery they said he wouldnt live through. Thankfully he did it was a long drawn out hospital stay 2 days short of 5 months. The first 5 years of life he had several surgerys endless dr appointments. Then Im pregnant again. My son was again born premie at 29 weeks 2lbs 10 oz. By the time he came along nothing made me panic. Any and all things that have happened in the last 18 years I just take and deal....He went through so much with this girl I can see him being calm. JMHO

It sounds like you went through exactly the same thing I am going through with my daughter. I have been through 3 lengthy hospital stays which ended up in surgery each time, but it definitely didn't get easier each time for me. I was a wreck and think I would be wreck if I have to go through it again (which is a high possibility).

I think the main thing to take from this is that everyone is different so we are all speculating on something that we no nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF