NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which could mean that they found fragments that are Zahra, thanks to the woodchipper, and would explain why they aren't looking for her body. It could also mean that they want to nail down the timeline so they have proof that AB was involved.

This sounds pretty solid

:eek::eek::nerves: Zomg....teh was answering a pm and a business email at the same time. I pulled up another window to check something and when I clicked back I must have hit the business account instead. I almost mailed a "decomp" post to a prospective client. I gotta change that color scheme.

:eek::eek::nerves: Zomg....teh was answering a pm and a business email at the same time. I pulled up another window to check something and when I clicked back I must have hit the business account instead. I almost mailed a "decomp" post to a prospective client. I gotta change that color scheme.

As always you give me a giggle.Thank You.

I sure would like to have a poly done on Amber. Perhaps the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree in this family.

JMO

Hey y'all. I have been so busy at work today I have not had much time to read.

Was there a presser today? Or will there be?
Did I miss it and need to go back and read???? lol

Any help about any developments today would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

So she had to write bad checks, then suddenly some man from the UK sends her 10K??

I wonder where and how he sent that money, who has it now and WHY??

P.S. I want him to send me 10k now. LOL

So she had to write bad checks, then suddenly some man from the UK sends her 10K??

I'm with you!

From your link nurse, a refinement of my previous post from yahoo:

“We had all that drama last night,” he said. “And me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is, I think, coming into puberty. So she’s hitting that brooding stage (chuckles). So we only see her when she wants something.”

He chuckles. Yup, nothing funnier than a missing child...especially when the child is deaf in both ears and has one leg.

Speechless.

Hey y'all. I have been so busy at work today I have not had much time to read.

Was there a presser today? Or will there be?
Did I miss it and need to go back and read???? lol

Any help about any developments today would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

LE searching the local landfill - not Z's body; common consensus hereabouts is that the article in question is the prosthesis.

I would think if they find the prosthetic leg in the dump, they certainly would be able to arrest and charge AB and EB with murder. AB very plainly said that Z had a prosthetic leg and that it was missing, probably taken along with her that morning. Finding that leg from weeks ago in the dump more than proves he lied and should solidify his involvement in her disappearance.

By the wording in that article though it was "over 10k" and apparently not all at one time? :waitasec:

At the bond hearing earlier Wednesday, Baker's grown daughter, Amber Fairchild, told the judge she would fear for her safety if her mother were released.

"If she gets out, I would have to leave the state," she said

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...calls-give-parents-version.html#ixzz12vIMLzYf

From the same link ...

There was one other interesting development at the hearing this morning. Details were released that Elisa Baker has received more than $10,000 from a man in London, including money received as recently as the past week. The man was referred to as "Carlisle Fullman" during today's bond hearing.

They're searcing for "an article" in the local landfill - not Z's body; common consensus hereabouts is that the article is the prosthesis.

I think I would have to agree with that consensus.
Thanks wfgdot.

At the bond hearing earlier Wednesday, Baker's grown daughter, Amber Fairchild, told the judge she would fear for her safety if her mother were released.

"If she gets out, I would have to leave the state," she said

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...calls-give-parents-version.html#ixzz12vIMLzYf

I know this case is confusing enough and the cast of characters are hard to keep track of but did AF ever publicly accuse her mother? I know BS did and her being afraid makes sense but I don't remember AF at all (other than she is one of EB kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF