NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have a question for you smart sleuthers!!

How would finding her leg (awww) help with the time line??? :(

MOO they are not in the landfill for her leg however someone else said if they found it in a bag of garbage with dates that would prove she has been missing from the date of whatever was in the bag. I can't imagine getting rid of a body and throwing a leg away in the trash.FIND HER!!!

Carslile or Carver?

Hmmm, depended on whether he was writing that day to Elisa or E'lesa? Sorry teh... LOL Yeah, I think I need a short break...maybe a nice walk in the fresh air...back in a bit. I'll pray while I'm walking that they find what they are seeking in the landfill, and that there will soon be justice for Zahra..

I can't believe I am going here but having just watched that guy who got all the women to molest their kids on web cam, I guess the idea is less far fetched.

Could EB have been selling live shots of Zahra and the money from this guy in the UK is payment for kiddie *advertiser censored* (or a live kiddie?)

This case has many twists and turns.

seriously

addorable little girl, survives cancer twice, leg amputated, hearing aids, missing
online goth fairy romance resulting in relocating to another continent
road rage assault on relatives
midnight brawls in the yard
"brilliant" (lol) ransom note
unbelievable 911 calls
flicking lighters reported by the donut man
woodchippers
missing Monte Carlo
social network gossip

:waitasec::waitasec:

I just have to say something here, it is highly unlikely if not impossible for the child to have been spirited out of the country to the UK. Not even for 10 thousand dollars.

The UK is not a third world country, has very tough immigration laws and is surrounded by water, it is almost impossible to smuggle anything in, certainly NOT a child.

The only borders she could have crossed are north and south, Canada and Mexico but then one wonders why.

Her hearing aids were left behind because she didn't need them anymore, her leg is gone because they would have us believe she walked away or was abducted. In the first case she would take her hearing aids with her, in the second an abductor wouldn't stop for the leg or the hearing aids. I am 98% sure her parents are responsible for her being missing.

The 2% of doubt is because maybe her parents were so punitive towards her, just maybe they removed her hearing aids as a punishment and she may have finally snapped and run away, who could blame her. Maybe she put her trust in a stranger and it was totally misplaced....but I guess the attempt at cover up tells the whole story. My heart aches for her, what a truly sad life.

Actually, I didn't think she would have been spirited away to the UK...I wondered if a person from the UK might have come here instead.

I can't believe I am going here but having just watched that guy who got all the women to molest their kids on web cam, I guess the idea is less far fetched.

Could EB have been selling live shots of Zahra and the money from this guy in the UK is payment for kiddie *advertiser censored* (or a live kiddie?)

I pray not.

I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case!! :banghead:

Who's going to crack first, EB or AB?

I'm thinking AB. If he was only involved in the disposal of the body, perhaps LE will make a deal with him.

JMO.

I wonder how Amber knew about the $$ since she didn't seem to be that close to her mother?? Is EB that stupid?? Rhetorical question! ;)

So she had to write bad checks, then suddenly some man from the UK sends her 10K??

I wonder where and how he sent that money, who has it now and WHY??

P.S. I want him to send me 10k now. LOL

That amount of money can be sent directly to someone via a virtual world environment online. I kid you NOT. Some people pay upwards of $2000 US per month PER SIM--for their Sims (property) and many own 100's of sims... just to give an idea. People "playing" around in there are people that have money to burn. It's not a cheap hobby.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Land_Buying_FAQ

And all the transactions are done via the Virtual World platform and can be transferred directly to your PayPal account...

I still have a feeling she is going to talk. I keep saying that and she did about the note. I hope my gut is right and she will talk.

Women feigning interest in men overseas for financial gain and green cards isn't new, getting them to send money takes skill though but is also a frequent scam. They con you, make promises, sudden dire need for cash, plane tickets to come visit, even marriage to get the mark to part with cash. Eventually the guy gives up sad but wiser, I'm sure he wasn't the only one scammed like this. I think this woman is vile and dangerous to everyone including her family.

I wonder how Amber knew about the $$ since she didn't seem to be that close to her mother?? Is EB that stupid?? Rhetorical question! ;)

PPfffftttt, who knows, she lies it could be more of her pathological, sociopathic life of lies..there would be no way for Amber to verify it unless she saw the check/deposit slip

This past week a man sent her $10,000. So why can't she bond out with it? She only needs $9,750.

"There was one other interesting development at the hearing this morning. Details were released that Elisa Baker has received more than $10,000 from a man in London, including money received as recently as the past week."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...calls-give-parents-version.html#ixzz12vQeSiEW

That amount of money can be sent directly to someone via a virtual world environment online. I kid you NOT. Some people pay upwards of $2000 US per month PER SIM--for their Sims (property) and many own 100's of sims... just to give an idea.

And all the transactions are done via the Virtual World platform and can be transferred directly to your PayPal account...

I don't doubt you.... that is just stupid. I think LE could find tons of criminals in that mess.......thinking about some of the things that probably go on it there, makes me feel the need for a shower.

That amount of money can be sent directly to someone via a virtual world environment online. I kid you NOT. Some people pay upwards of $2000 US per month PER SIM--for their Sims (property) and many own 100's of sims... just to give an idea.

This second life stuff is totally foreign to me. My teenagers played SIMS for a long time and eventually got tired of it. It was something else to take care of in my opinion....you had to feed them, clothe them, and doctor them. I have all of that I can handle with live people! LOL

This past week a man sent her $10,000. So why can't she bond out with it? She only needs $9,750.

"There was one other interesting development at the hearing this morning. Details were released that Elisa Baker has received more than $10,000 from a man in London, including money received as recently as the past week."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...calls-give-parents-version.html#ixzz12vQeSiEW

Probably seized as part of the investigation, or on hold while investigated. If she scammed this guy, then I doubt her 'ill-gotten gains' would qualify to secure bond IMO

ETA it's probably evidence

I don't doubt you.... that is just stupid. I think LE could find tons of criminals in that mess.......thinking about some of the things that probably go on it there, makes me feel the need for a shower.

Yeah.. those places are 1/2 fun and interesting and 1/2 disgusting. They have filters in the search (which is powered by google by the way) to filter out the garbage Inworld. That's what I do. That way you don't land in any unsavory environments when you're exploring.

Who's going to crack first, EB or AB?

I'm thinking AB. If he was only involved in the disposal of the body, perhaps LE will make a deal with him.

JMO.

I think AB is slowly cracking now!

IMO, LE is using him for info otherwise they would lock his sorry butt up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found