NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been reported if AB was asked to take a lie detector test yet??

So, if all of us agree that EB and AB had NO intention of homeschooling Zahra.....and that Zahra was not enrolled in public school....clearly there was some reason for this change from her routine.
I guess I have always thought of this as a case of abuse taken too far one day.....that EB hit her too hard that last time and killed her...disposed of her body...and tried to cover it up.
But not enrolling her in school 2 months earlier....not actually providing any valid homeschool documentation....to me screams premeditation....that there was something planned long before Zarah went missing.

You might be right...or it could scream of escalating drug use and a lack of being able to get her to school in the morning? Either way...not good news.

I have a hrd time thinking that this was planned 2 months in advance.
EB could not even plan to budget her groceries!
JMO

The witnesses from teh furniture two weeks prior to 911 calls did not say she looked sick did they? I can't image she would die in two weeks from a lack of treatment form cancer that has recently returned. I guess we would need to know when she was last checked on by a doctor.

Most cancer survivors have to go for follow ups over the years to try and catch a recurrence early on. We really need to know if Zahra was ever seen by a medical professional stateside.

Given that LE is requestiong her records from Australia, where she hasn't lived for two years, and they've requested serial number of her last prosthetic from Australia, I fear thatmay be our most recent documentation of Zahra's health.

Which also makes me wonder, she attended public school last year, I wonder if AB and EB had to provide any sort of check up information or immunization records, etc.

BBM-
I know it's a completely different situation, but my dad died of secondary melonoma a few years ago.
He knew there was something wrong because over a period of say, 6 months, he had been losing weight, and had constant hiccups. But to anyone looking at him, he seemed to be in good health. He was out and about, and nobody would have known by looking at him that he was dying. Several doctors even missed (and dismissed) it.

It wasn't until the last two weeks , but mostly the last week of his life that he really went downhill. It was so sudden and fast....we had no idea how quick the decline would be.

I have a photo of him that was taken about 1 1/2 weeks before he died and other than the fact that he was wearing his PJ's at the time, he looked perfectly well.

You might be right...or it could scream of escalating drug use and a lack of being able to get her to school in the morning? Either way...not good news.

I have a hrd time thinking that this was planned 2 months in advance.
EB could not even plan to budget her groceries!
JMO

I don't think Zahra's death/murder was planned for 2 months-but I believe the plan was to drop off the radar and kinda go underground to avoid criminal charges coming, DSS, school accountability and what EB probably considered (in her evil drug addled brain) as family out to get her!

I think she had been dead for a week or so prior to her disappearing. I also think they tried to get rid of the body at least 2 or 3 times and were spooked. (this explains the hits by the dogs on both cars).

Thought you might find this link interesting and I hope I am not violating any rules posting it here. :angel:

If it posts that way it does violate TOS as one of the sites you can't link to. Might want to go back and edit it out. :)

EB has an arraignment hearing this morning sometime.

Arraigned Offenses for Case Number: 2010056768 CR
Arraigned Defendant Name: BAKER,ELISA,ANNETTE
County: CATAWBA
Court Date: 10/20/2010
Session: AM
Court Room: 0004

Offense Code Description Statute
2699 OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE FELONY COMMON LAW

TY, Peliman :)

Here are some more scheduled arraignment dates we can watch for

documented here:
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

October 29

2003CR 054974 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2003CR 054975 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2003CR 054976 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2007CR 056696 FAIL TO RETURN RENTAL PROPERTY

November 18

2004CR 000362 FICT/CNCL/REV REG CARD/TAG |&| DWLR (Driving While License Revoked)
2005CR 001219 DWLR |&| OPERATE VEH NO INS
2007CR 052949 FRAUD DISPOSAL MORTGAGE PROP
2009CR 702308 DWLR |&| UNSAFE TIRES
2010CR 050756 FAIL RETN PROP RENTD PUR OPT
2010CR 051259 COMMUNICATING THREATS
2010CR 051353 COMMUNICATING THREATS
2010CR 051920 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2010CR 051921 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2010CR 051922 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2010CR 051923 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2010CR 051924 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK
2010CR 051973 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK

November 23

2003CR 050457 SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK

November 29

2006CR 000843 DWLR

If it posts that way it does violate TOS as one of the sites you can't link to. Might want to go back and edit it out. :)

Ok thanks for that info ..... will do.

Is mentioning the site ok?????????

No, if we can't link to it we can't mention it. :dance:

Ok sorry can't see how to delete it :angel:

Found it

Sorry for being a nuisance, thanks for the patience still new at this.

Getting a passport in the US for a minor needs both parent signatures - I wonder how Zahra got hers? hmmmmmm?? :waitasec:

Does anyone have the link handy where AB says they heard her in her room coughing at 2:30am. Him mentioning a "cough" made me wonder if she had been sick and died.

Found it.

Libby Grigg, assistant to the Hickory police chief, said the father, Adam Baker, and his wife Elisa, told police they last saw Zahra about 2:30 a.m. Saturday when they heard her coughing in bed.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/10/11/FBI-joins-search-for-missing-girl/UPI-82831286813768/

So he saw her now?? or heard her cough?? :banghead:

Is it ok to throw out a wild theory ..... as much as anything to rule it out lol

Getting a passport in the US for a minor needs both parent signatures - I wonder how Zahra got hers? hmmmmmm?? :waitasec:

I really haven't been following this aspect of the case at all. They were from Australia, were they US citizens or here on work visa?

I really haven't been following this aspect of the case at all. They were from Australia, were they US citizens or here on work visa?

Father and daughter are Australian and it is the same here regarding passports for a minor. I don't know what their status in the US is .......

But, if a parent has given up rights then you don't need both sigs. I believe.

Has anyone checked Second Life to see if EB was 'living' there too? For anyone who doesn't know, it's another online virtual world similar to that IMVU thingy. I have it's setup files in my system (don't ask) but I hate to reinstall it if someone's already checked. It turns my pc into a blender. Yea or nay?

www.secondlife.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member