Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can fly in second life and we know she loves fairies so probably lol

Well you can fly in second life and we know she loves fairies so probably lol

Okay you got me....I'm going in. I may be accessing WS's via cell phone if it crashes my system. I'll be back asap.

There was a lot of talk about Second Life 2 or 3 threads back, Noetic I believe had a great deal of knowledge. Don't remember what was said though.

No, I don't know that she did give up rights, only that she has not been part of her life for a very long time and just pointing out a way to not need 2 sigs.

TY, Peliman :)

Here are some more scheduled arraignment dates we can watch for

documented here:
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

[November 18

2004CR 000362 FICT/CNCL/REV REG CARD/TAG |&| DWLR (Driving While License Revoked)
2005CR 001219 DWLR |&| OPERATE VEH NO INS
2007CR 052949 FRAUD DISPOSAL MORTGAGE PROP
2009CR 702308 DWLR |&| UNSAFE TIRES
2010CR 050756 FAIL RETN PROP RENTD PUR OPT
2010CR 051259 COMMUNICATING THREATS
2010CR 051353 COMMUNICATING THREATS

Agatha, I wonder if you can help me with some codes and VERY interesting docs. ty

I'm running across a couple catagories within the charges I'm not sure how to read correctly, looking for a clearer meaning within the info cells.

I/E

Blood Alcohol >=

Can you tell me if her blood alcohol was a 5? for example at the time of offense? I see different readings, unsure here.

One more, on occasion I see a different coded flag I/E

Domestic Violence
Convicted Flag

R

Can't say I know how to interpret these items correctly yet.

Does anyone know what drugs they were on???

different types of drugs do different things etc....

I also think something was going on with the "homeschooling" and this is more than abuse gone too far....I
f they were afraid of DSS etc then wouldnt not having her in school and not being registered for homeschooling bring more attention to themselves.......

Also somehow dont think the dad would have intentionally decided that she was not going to school.......she was in fact homeschooled in Giru for about a year while she had cancer as the community rallied together to buy her a computer to use at home....

if mum was not liking her she would be glad of the fact of her being gone from about 9 to 3.......

I know alot of people find it hard to comprehend not liking your stepchild....but beleive me it is very very common........I know it happened to me.....and it can be hard at times...and I dont want to go much into it, because it racks you full of guilt.
This woman of course took it way too far......
however you would think that putting her in school would be a break from her...

I dont know it just seems too much of a coincidence that they move and dont put her in school and then she goes missing not long after.....

I dont know if it was premeditated or if she was sick..........

Does anyone know how far the local school was from their house???? maybe it is a case of stepmum being too lazy to get up to get her to school.....but I just dont see dad going along with this, I think there was a reason behind it............I think something was going down over a couple of weeks...

I don't think I've read where the birth mother has/had given up rights...? Is this right? :)

One of the comments on the facebook site was from a LD, a friend of the mothers who was having a bit of a confrontation with KB about when the mother last saw Zahra........in that LD says that the mother did not give her permission for Zahra to be taken to the US

One of the comments on the facebook site was from a LD, a friend of the mothers who was having a bit of a confrontation with KB about when the mother last saw Zahra........in that LD says that the mother did not give her permission for Zahra to be taken to the US

So....
That begs the question, first, is this information correct? Did the mom say that?
Second, does that mean that in Australia both parents don't have to "sign off"? When travelling with my daughter I had to have a notorized letter from her Dad to take her to Canada without him present. And third, if Mom didn't give permission, and was supposed to, then did he take her out of the country illegally?

I am willing to bet anything - Zahra's mothers signature for her passport was forged.

My family ran into a similar situation - needing the signature of a birth mother we had no idea where she was - trust me, the thought was tempting. :innocent: However, after jumping through hoops and calling our congressman we able to obtain just cerificates saying the passorts were pending. LOL, No one even asked to see them. :banghead:

Has anyone checked Second Life to see if EB was 'living' there too? For anyone who doesn't know, it's another online virtual world similar to that IMVU thingy. I have it's setup files in my system (don't ask) but I hate to reinstall it if someone's already checked. It turns my pc into a blender. Yea or nay?

www.secondlife.com

I have checked in Second Life the past couple of days for EB's 'online' name or a variation thereof. So far Inworld... nada.

There was a lot of talk about Second Life 2 or 3 threads back, poetic I believe had a great deal of knowledge. Don't remember what was said though.

No, I don't know that she did give up rights, only that she has not been part of her life for a very long time and just pointing out a way to not need 2 sigs.

That was me :)

So....
That begs the question, first, is this information correct? Did the mom say that?
Second, does that mean that in Australia both parents don't have to "sign off"? When travelling with my daughter I had to have a notorized letter from her Dad to take her to Canada without him present. And third, if Mom didn't give permission, and was supposed to, then did he take her out of the country illegally?

This was just on facebook...so of course dont know if it is true or not.....however it was seemed to be put in an accusing type of way as in "your son took her out of the country without the mums permission"....

I dont know if there are any other australians on here up with the law and whether she would have had to give her permission or not....I am thinking she may have..

saying that......re my stepdaughter......my husband had not lived with her since she was 1, her mum took her to the US when she was about 4......I am not sure if he gave permission or not..I really dont think he did.......he did not see her after that at all, did not even know where she lived as mum went into hiding (from another man) until she turned up on our doorstep at 11........and she had travelled......

But AB was home for the fire and the ransom note and still did not check on lil Zahra??? Just doesn't add up to me! :banghead::banghead:

I know! That's the biggie for me too! I've been reading along, but you all are going so fast that this is the first time I've had a chance to even bleep in something...good work WS'ers!

AB, may or may not have Aspergers, but either way, In his 911 call, he did not behave like a normal Dad would...Period.

JMHO Of course..

Yeah, and I went back and changed your name to the right thing! Sorry about that! I'm blaming sleep deprivation!

LOL.. np! I *shouild* be counting some sheep myself too!

you had the 'oetic' right... hehe

I know! That's the biggie for me too! I've been reading along, but you all are going so fast that this is the first time I've had a chance to even bleep in something...good work WS'ers!

AB, may or may not have Aspergers, but either way, In his 911 call, he did not behave like a normal Dad would...Period.

JMHO Of course..

I agree....I mean I have lost my son in a shopping centre......after about 2 mins every man was looking like a creepy paedophile and I was in tears.....nearly hysterical.......I tell you if I had of lost him for half an hour I would have been running up and down the aisles screaming and would be incoherent....

The little girl from across the road wandered down the street last year, she was gone about 20 minutes, I came down the road and there was already a police car there and I could hear the mother before I could see her, she was hysterical......

I think the reaction on the 911 call and the things he said has a very simple answer.... drugs and guilt.

This was just on facebook...so of course dont know if it is true or not.....however it was seemed to be put in an accusing type of way as in "your son took her out of the country without the mums permission"....

I dont know if there are any other australians on here up with the law and whether she would have had to give her permission or not....I am thinking she may have..

saying that......re my stepdaughter......my husband had not lived with her since she was 1, her mum took her to the US when she was about 4......I am not sure if he gave permission or not..I really dont think he did.......he did not see her after that at all, did not even know where she lived as mum went into hiding (from another man) until she turned up on our doorstep at 11........and she had travelled......

Yes permission from both parents is required.

Regarding giving up rights to the child I don't know if this has happened or if that would make a difference in regards to passport.

We discussed this a day or so ago(?)

Consent is required by both the natural parents named on the birth certificate, however there are exceptions, such as an Australian court order allowing a child to travel internationally or where parental responsibility (those named on birth certificate) has been removed by an Australian Court order. As well as the natural parents, a person may have parental responsibility through Australian court orders covering residence, contact, access rights, guardianship, custody, or other specific issues relating to the child.

If you don't have consent you must make a written request for special circumstances and an Approved Senior Officer, an officer delegated by the Minister for Foreign Affairs, will consider the statement in support of the request to determine if a passport may be issued without the other person's consent.

In such cases, the passport application must be accompanied by:

* a statement made on Form B8 or B9 in which you state why the necessary consent has not and cannot be obtained, and explain the special circumstances relevant to the application, and
* the child's full birth certificate, and
* the originals of all court orders affecting parental responsibility for the child.

https://www.passports.gov.au/web/Newppt/Consent.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members