NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts as well. I dont recall seeing any comments from AF before. She would probably be an excellent source of information for LE.

Absolutely NO love lost in that family is there? Pretty damning state of affairs when your own daughter is the one ‘snitching’ on you to the police.

I’m not sure I buy the story about the guy in London, though, if EB had that big a ‘sucker’ on a string why would she have ever needed to write bad checks for food?

Looks like she's continued to lose weight since she was arrested?

I wonder if she's had a full medical check up to see if she doesn't actually have some disease?

Checking in late today, it's been busy at work.

So I see that EB's daughter said she is a flight risk, got 10k from a man in London, and now they're searching the landfill for a piece of evidence. Is there anything else I've missed? TIA!!

Let's find Zahra today!!!!!!

This picture looks like a classic case of drug withdrawal to me. And EVIL, pure EVIL. :furious:

I wonder if she's had a full medical check up to see if she doesn't actually have some disease?

From those pictures, she is looking quite thin compared to previous photos. She hasn't been locked up THAT long - seems like she is losing weight at a drastic pace.

Ha! We all know how successful those EM bracelets are. G-d willing she won't be able to make bail.

Wow, she received $10,000.00 from a guy in London she chats with online?? What a sleaze. Shall we place bets on how many other men (Adam included) she has manipulated over the years?

I always feel like in child-homicide/abduction/abuse cases, when bail is involved, that the bail amount = how much the victim's life is worth. The higher the amount, the more the judge cares about this child. But really, every child is PRICELESS. Therefore, bail should always be denied. Sigh. Zahra is worth way more than $97, 000 (but the higher the bail the better, so I'll take it I guess. You cannot put a price on anyone.

Cops are Searching Landfill for Zahra!

Breaking right now -- Cops searching a landfill for missing 10-year-old Zahra! Are they closer to finding her remains? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET only on HLN.

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

I doubt there was much medical care for any of them before MOO, not sure how much they get while locked up? Some one else may know...

EB definately doesn't look "healthy" to me, in that pic...

Well if there is a "guy", his 10k bought him visits from LE.

If there is a guy, and this 10k was offered to her to leave the state prior to her arrest, then it looks like she had a plan.

And that is likely from this social site I found for her...

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=E0C6FDB0-49D0-476B-BAA2-3144EA0BF110

Very popular in the UK. And she was conversing with him while she was in Australia? And after she was married and returned to the States?

Hope LE is all over this one.

MOO

Absolutely NO love lost in that family is there? Pretty damning state of affairs when your own daughter is the one ‘snitching’ on you to the police.

I’m not sure I buy the story about the guy in London, though, if EB had that big a ‘sucker’ on a string why would she have ever needed to write bad checks for food?

JMO says alot about your character if you cant convince your own children of your innocence!

Seems like maybe she was looking for a replacement for AB.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13351620

transcript of Adam's 911 call

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.

10k from a man she chats with online...

THUD... TRIPLE THUD

not shocking really, the last guy we know she met online let her beat and kill his child, 10k isn't really that much of an investment when compared to her other online conquests

Was it not on the news just recently that some felon cut his ankle bracelets off? The guy that was monitoring it was on vacation...seems to me there outta be more checks and balances with that:banghead:IMO

not shocking really, the last guy we know she met online let her beat and kill his child, 10k isn't really that much of an investment when compared to her other online conquests
actually Red, the whole thing makes me thud (and cringe)

This picture looks like a classic case of drug withdrawal to me. And EVIL, pure EVIL. :furious:

...sleepless nights for a woman trying to figure out how to get out of this mess?

I'm sure that if she is really ill, her attorney would make sure she's being treated, medically.

10k from a man she chats with online...

THUD... TRIPLE THUD

Interesting huh? Hope they check out her computer now and look into those Virtual World files and logs of hers... It will be very telling I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan