NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is the leg and they are able to determin the date it was disposed of then they will at least know when she was last up and around walking.

Oh my gosh what could that be??

I mean it can't be the leg because how would that provide a timeline??
Landfills keep meticulous records of what truck dumps where and from where the truck's trash came etc and if they find the leg it will absolutely narrow a time line.

If they got rid of her body Ugh why throw the leg in the trash? What would give a time line?Phone? computer? Meds?Help

Sounds like they are looking for household trash...receipts? Her artificial leg won't tell them when she went missing...

Yes it could..........if it was thrown away, she must have been gone so they could be looking for it and the dates of the trash around it.

If they aren't looking for her body, does that mean they already found her? Could they be looking in the landfill for Zahra's things like clothing, toys, books, things that belonged to her?

they also said in the presser that they were now extending the time out for someone seeing her in the last month vs two weeks.

they also said they got conflicting timelines from other family members but would not say which ones

Some dumps 'grid' the imcoming garbage which would enable them to establish when something was dumped there. They must have a date in mind that they believe something occurred and they can figure out where garbage was dumped on that date and work forward.

Thanks everyone for transcribing for us worker-lurkers! :)

With the recent requests for medical records and specifically the number on the prosthesis, I would assume it is still about finding the leg. The have not found the BODY, not looking for the BODY. The leg is also listed as missing.

actually Red, the whole thing makes me thud (and cringe)

Didnt he claim to drive around the block to look for her in one of the interviews?

Yes I believe so. Lets not forget that on the 911 call he tells them that he THINKS the fire was a distraction then THEY snuck in and took ZH
but in the 1st tv interview he aid that he "has no idea what might have happened".

he said they have not found her body and they are not looking for her body in the landfill.

The area the trash from a specific day is place in the dump will give them a better approximation of the date of her death. :curses::burn::scream:

There's a new tweet if you type in #zahra ... it's a blog post.

Something to provide a time line would not be her leg.

Yes, it very well could. If for instance they locate a bag that was figured to be thrown out during the trash pickup of the week of say, September 25, and the leg is in there....they can pretty much conclude that she was not alive after the date of that trash pickup. That would narrow down the time line significantly.

Sounds like they are looking for household trash...receipts? Her artificial leg won't tell them when she went missing...

They have a specific date when this "evidence" was supposed to have been thrown out. If it is her leg and the date thrown out is anytime before Friday October 8th, then the father is lying...the whole thing is lie and Zahra was likely deceased on or about the day the leg was discarded.

MOO

not sure what the leg composition would be (somewhere waaaay back, someone mentioned it might have a titaniam "core" rod?) but the prosthesis might be the toughest piece of evidence to destroy, ima tinkin? :waitasec:

Yes it could..........if it was thrown away, she must have been gone so they could be looking for it and the dates of the trash around it.

Oh! I get it, now! Thanks....my head is full of Ranger excitement!

I bet they dumped their garbage with her little leg in it at the dumpster for that donut place....:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts