NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sokay darnudes, hang in! The FB, MS, twitter thing is always a muddy mess, we can post links and discuss but have to refrain from calling it fact. Until it is reported in MSM and can be linked.

Imamaze has her description of what is allowable and what is not as far as those social sites go and it sounds as since the comment referred to has since been deleted the ball is now in the mods court. I don't thinnk you did anything wrong. Some folks just get very irritated when the social sites become too much of the thread as they feel it distracts from the other discussions they would rather be part of.

Perhaps we could all just settle in and discuss another aspect til it is ruled upon by the mods.

I think they already have the date. I think they're looking at garbage that was picked up after the midnight run to the trailer park. :(

MOO

You may well be right. I guess all we can do is pray they find it whetever it is so we can all discover what they are on the trail of, as they are obviously on the trail of something. I hope

Agreed. Your posts have been spectacular throughout, for which I thank you. Peace for our disagreement of late.

Thank you, I very much enjoy your comments, thoughtful, articulate and intelligent, just like you I suspect.

We're all here for the same reason, Justice for Zahra.

If for some reason I have offended anyone here I would like to say sorry. I don't know what I have done but I hope that for the sake of Zahra we could all continue to post here peacefully.

Certainly haven't offended me. Your research and postings have been invaluable! :hug:

Okay. Peace. You do argue your position well.

Ya do also and I'd probably lose in court. I've just come to the conclusion over time missing children investigations need cleared from the inside of the house outward. Up to 70% of abducted children are by persons known to the child. That's an older study that needs updated. Anyway, you are correct legally, I just want to be.

Just curious is there any consistency with her changeover rate of partners eg: every couple of years or so.

If so Adam's time may well have been up, just a thought!

Well let's see...

She's 42 years old.
She's had 3 husbands.
She's had 3 children by men other than her husbands.
AY is a known ex boyfriend who did not father any of those children.

Can someone else to the math? :crazy:

Does anyone recall when the tip about AB and EB being spotted on the trailer park w/out Z broke in the media? Wondering if it was around friday, which would then lend even more credence to speculation that the landfill search is related to that sighting.

Im off here for awhile I have a beautiful 3 month old grand daughter on her way for some Grandma spoiling...this would be a wonderful time for LE to say they found the missing links...Dont go to fast on here eveyone Im getting old and slow and its hard to keep up with you all!!!

Nevermind wfgodot I guess you didn't understand what I meant. Anyway I tried to quote your post and couldn't but didn't have a problem when I checked if I could quote someone else. *shrugs shoulders*

That's okay sunset, I knew you were trying to help! Thank you.

The only important thing is finding Z and punishing those who have hurt her.

Knock off the bickering!

Don't post about the thing Imamaze is checking on. When she finds out, she will come back here and give you and answer.

Do not post rumors or, if you are part of the Commonwealth, rumours.

Stay on-topic. This thread and the last thread have had way too many off-topic posts.

Yes, you are allowed to speculate and theorize. However, if it's way off in the land of salacious, don't post it.

Thank you,

Hoppy
mod

Imagine letting EB in your home for a vacuum cleaner demonstration. :eek:

Well let's see...

She's 42 years old.
She's had 3 husbands.
She's had 3 children by men other than her husbands.
AY is a known ex boyfriend who did not father any of those children.

Can someone else to the math? :crazy:

Working on 7 partners and starting at 16 works out to 3.71 yrs each .......
:abnormal:

The last few pages have been like jousting: Very polite. LOL

I love this place... :)

102.9 KOFM (Radio Newcastle NSW) put up podcasts of past interviews. If the interview with Major Deal is posted I'll put up a link for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz