NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing the face of evil in EB at court, she scares me!
No wonder everyone is afraid of her!
Poor Zahra say that face daily, Bless Zahra!

That is REALLY creepy to think that EB took Zahra with her to a furniture store to buy a bed for her in anticipation of needing a new one due to....the original one getting... um, destroyed??? I would tend to doubt that....for two reasons actually.....firstly, because I can't see EB buying furniture 'new' (easy to find free/cheap)......and secondly, because if it were premeditated I'm thinking the perp would take a few pains to commit the murder where it wouldn't mess up the furniture and necessitate the additional problem of getting rid of a mattress as well as a body...?

Mytime can you go back and edit the full name out of your post above and make it initials? Thank you so much! (just looking out for ya love). :)

I took a break on this case. Things were moving so fast on the board and I was spending WAY too much time reading everything. Somehow I missed the outcome of the wood chipper. Last I heard there was blood evidence on a wood chipper. Has that been explained?

I took a break on this case. Things were moving so fast on the board and I was spending WAY too much time reading everything. Somehow I missed the outcome of the wood chipper. Last I heard there was blood evidence on a wood chipper. Has that been explained?

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

Posted: 10:50 am EDT October 14, 2010
Updated: 12:29 pm EDT October 15, 2010

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.

Bolded by me.

I might have missed it and someone might know for sure but I haven't seen LE comment on the chipper yet. HTH.

here it is:
Meanwhile, the residents of a trailer park in Caldwell County where Zahra lived until mid-summer are still hoping the girl will be found alive, but they admit that hope is fading. Search teams combed the woods around the trailer park last Wednesday.

"They need to come back and do some more," said Tabitha Haas.

Haas said Adam and Elisa Baker were spotted in the neighborhood about three weeks ago.

"They came here at night," Haas said.

Peggy Johnson claims a few days later, "the most awful smell was coming up out of the manhole in my yard."

She said authorities lifted the lid and looked inside, but only for a few seconds.

"They's another manhole in the holler that they need to come back and look at," Johnson said.

The place she talked about is hidden in a valley area behind a vacant trailer. It is in the same area where the couple was spotted.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

OH WOW! I totally missed this! Thanks Nurse.

I guess if true then he obiviously knows more than he's saying!!!

I hope he spills the beans! or his Mother beats it out of him when she gets here. Maybe she brought her cast iron frying pan. It would not be as bad as what Zahra suffered!

Those eyes!

Reminds me of the father of a missing girl here with the mugshot smirk. JMHO.

But then again, I go and look at the smoking guns mugshots and there are a multitude of smirks.

Very thin there isn't she? I had asked yesterday when were the pics taken of Zahra getting her new hearing aids and then had to sign off for the day.

Was that May of this year? TIA.

Has LE ever said why they believe Zahra is dead, aside from not being able to locate her?

Reminds me of the father of a missing girl here with the mugshot smirk. JMHO.

But then again, I go and look at the smoking guns mugshots and there are a multitude of smirks.

Very thin there isn't she? I had asked yesterday when were the pics taken of Zahra getting her new hearing aids and then had to sign off for the day.

Was that May of this year? TIA.

BBM I wonder if she was thinning down to go to England?

BBM I wonder if she was thinning down to go to England?

As soon as I heard about the London guy I wondered about that. Was she trying to conform to what she's told him she is?

now I want to know what they were buying in that furniture store where she was sighted two weeks before her vanishing! twin mattress?

((my mind keeps going there))

also... remember that AB and EB were sighted back behind an abandoned trailer where they used to live about three weeks ago (I linked the article yesterday and God help me.. if I try to find the link again)... wondering.. is this caldwell county area they were seen in near a dumpster?

The lady at the furniture store said they (Elisa and the unnamed woman) were looking at living room sets that you can buy off the floor and didn't have to be ordered.

The lady at the furniture store said they (Elisa and the unnamed woman) were looking at living room sets that you can buy off the floor and didn't have to be ordered.

I wonder posssibly sofa beds??

YW, and that is a good point Sherbie....if the bed was replaced it certainly could have been replaced w/ a different sized one (especially if they got it off Freecycle or Craigslist or out of a Trader Magazine or something....just took what they could get?)

$10,000 can buy several new mattresses AND new living room furniture!!!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member