NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really curious as to whether this early morning brush fire is somehow related, something being destroyed fire gets out of hand, stories must be devised quickly?

I think it was a distraction -- a way to get officials there, for them to discover the "ransom" note, to insist the child be checked on and then...to discover her missing and assume it was the work of the ransom note writer.

I was looking on the page for all blogs and on the side it says last update 10/12/10. I know she started the account in Australia, maybe it is set for an Australian date and time.

Ok thanks. I figured the LEO's had been on there looking for clues... but I wondered if that registered or if she had to post something for the date to change. I need to go to bed, but I just cant seem to log off the computer. My husband is sleeping and I'm wide awake.. UGH!

Ok thanks. I figured the LEO's had been on there looking for clues... but I wondered if that registered or if she had to post something for the date to change. I need to go to bed, but I just cant seem to log off the computer. My husband is sleeping and I'm wide awake.. UGH!

No worries matey. I hope LE are all over it like white on rice and I'm sure they are.

No worries matey. I hope LE are all over it like white on rice and I'm sure they are.

I hope so. I'm sorry your great country had to be dragged into this, darnudes. She should have been safe here. And she wasn't. I am quite ashamed to be an American right now :(

if you keep one on too long, depending on how new it is (do we know when it was last fitted???) you can get blisters and decubitus ulcers from keeping it on or walking on it too long. Sleeping in one... have not heard of that, as a professional nurse, at all. Anyone else with a prosthetic who sleeps in it feel free to chime in. It is kind of like sleeping with your dentures in.

What also is important to keep in mind is that with children with prosthetics thy must CONSTANTLY be refitted as they grow. At her age she could go thru a good dozen or more to adulthood as her long bones grow. I personally wonder if her prosthetic/amputation was being actively followed by a doctor once she came to the US...

And trust me.. if this SM was making her walk around on a prosthetic that was too small for her it would have been beyond excruciating! (and until I see some documentation/media reports that she was being cared for state side I just don't believe it was happeneing. not at all... and my HEART HURTS ALL THAT MUCH MORE! AS A FELLOW CHILDHOOD CANCER SURVIVOR)

Nurse.....Congratulations on winning the battle! And I wish you continued good health!

Three years ago my teenage son was diagnosed with cancer and that hit me like a ton of bricks, to say the least. I wanted to die but, of course, I couldn't because I am a single parent and I needed to help my son fight. From that day on, my sole mission in life has been to keep him healthy and cancer-free, which he is thankfully. To read this story about this little girl who fought so hard and had such challenges just hurts my heart and burns my eyes with tears. She deserved to be cherished for being such a fighter.....and sadly it seems as though she was neglected. This little girl should have been loved....I just don't get this and I don't think I want to....it hurts too much.

I hope so. I'm sorry your great country had to be dragged into this, darnudes. She should have been safe here. And she wasn't. I am quite ashamed to be an American right now :(

I understand and am so sorry also. I am ashamed to be an American right now, too.

Apologies for this question, but I hadn't heard about Zahra this evening after 9 pm (Nancy Grace show), so I'm starting at the beginning of thread #1 now.

Please explain the reference in the ransom note to the red-headed druggie son. tia

I wish her dad had left her behind if he had to go after an internet "romance"...at least until he knew what he was getting into. And I hope he is not involved in whatever has happened. I just don't have a feel for this case, except to know that it is not good for Zahra.

Somehow I do think the SM will confess, though, if she is guilty. As long as they can keep talking to her, that is. We don't know if she is talking, I guess?

PS- if everyone knew Zahra was in danger, why was nothing done??

Apologies for this question, but I hadn't heard about Zahra this evening after 9 pm (Nancy Grace show), so I'm starting at the beginning of thread #1 now.

Please explain the reference in the ransom note to the red-headed druggie son. tia

Unknown, as the man to whom the note was addressed - Mr. Coffey, who owns the home - doesn't have a son, according to reports.

Just wanted to send prayers and love to this beautiful little girl. Praying she's found safe soon! My heart is broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend: "I knew this was going to happen someday"
Posted on October 11, 2010 at 11:35 PM
---
Brittany Bentley, who was married to Elisa's nephew, said her heart dropped when she heard Zahra was missing. "I knew this day was going to come. Everybody that knew Zahra knew how she was being treated. This was going to happen," she said.
---

and more, at
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Friend-I-knew-this-was-going-to-happen-someday-104747464.html

And yet you and "everyone" did nothing. I am not sure this isn't overdramatic based on hindsight. If she really KNEW this day was going to come she should have made a phone call, even an anonymous one.

More likely, some things were "off" but not glaringly so and now, in hindsight people are remembering the red flags they ignored then.

No more ashamed than I felt when Kiesha Abrahams went missing in Australia - The Bakers are looking a lot like Kiesha's mother and stepfather at this point in time. It can happen anywhere love, but thank you for your thoughts.

No one has seen Zahra for some time.

No one saw Kiesha (outside of her parents) for a month before she was reported abducted.

Intersting in the video of Mr. Baker and police chief speaking to press. Wow, awkward! When chief asked about whether Mr. Baker was cleared as a suspect that as some hemmin and hawing with the end result of NOPE _ NOT CLEARED.

How awkward for both of the men. Note how the chief cuts Baker off when the question is posed do you think your wife may have something to do with this?

ETA Oops - sorry forgot this http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-search-ransom-note-lack-witnesses-strain/story?id=11848643

Friend: "I knew this was going to happen someday"
Posted on October 11, 2010 at 11:35 PM
---
Brittany Bentley, who was married to Elisa's nephew, said her heart dropped when she heard Zahra was missing. "I knew this day was going to come. Everybody that knew Zahra knew how she was being treated. This was going to happen," she said.
---

and more, at
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Friend-I-knew-this-was-going-to-happen-someday-104747464.html

If true then that must mean Adam Baker knew what was going on it that house - if so what a pitiful excuse for a man and father!

I'm so mad. EVERYONE is guilty in this case. EVERYONE failed this little girl. Whether she's gone now or not, everyone is responsible. If the stepmother abused her, the father is just as guilty even if he never laid a hand on her. The neighbors who saw are guilty if they never reported it and didn't keep up on it. You need to HOUND these DSS people! This Britt person is responsible. I would never give a kid back if they stayed at my house and it was obvious they were abused. Let them call the cops on me. I DARE them! And if DSS did get called in, they obviously missed something. Reminds me of Erin Maxwell.

If no one wanted her anymore, I would have taken her.

Just found this at myspace

Thats Miss Gothicfairy to you!!!!!! - Funny how ppl out in this world are quick to talk bout other ppl. yet they forget they have skeletons that are just begging to get out!!!!
Mood: crazy crazy

6 days ago from Mobile

http://www.myspace.com/gothicfairy6668/stream/7

This is reminding me too much of the Ethan Stacy case (which made me sick and horrified..).

So sad. There really are no words.

I understand and am so sorry also. I am ashamed to be an American right now, too.

I'm not ashamed to be an American. America did not cause this to happen. An evil, twisted person did. I am sure there are evil, twisted people in Australia, as well. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro