NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany said she has not seen or heard from Zahra in TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!

That is frightening. So is the comment by the neighbor that Zahra's daddy never even mentioned he had a daughter, and that he (neighbor) had never seen Zahra, not even once, since the Bakers moved in.

Wondering...if Zahra has been gone for two months or even more, would there still be enough of a smell in those vehicles for the dogs to hit on?

Mommy, I think since it was "inside" a vehicle and protected to a degree that the dogs would be able to hit on it without a problem. But, I read somewhere (it's been a long day) that they found "blood samples" in the vehicles...so that is probably what they hit on.

Did anyone see this posting yet? It is from E'lesa Baker's myspace blog. (She spells her name with a cute little apostrophe- how quaint)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A day my life..
Current mood: sore
Healthy people have no clue how lucky they are.i swear i try not to complain too much but i hate this freakin disease. most days it takes me forever to just move myself off my bed.Every day is a constant battle with my own body.the rare disease i have has no cure,only medication to try and slow the process and attempt to relieve some of the pain.just walking is a challenge.I stay in constant pain and it makes it very hard to do most normal things like cleaning the house,and being outside, which i hate cause i love being outdoors.but the sun causes flare ups which make things really worse.those of us with this disease hope one day for a cure to be found or at least a medication that really works.The thing is i was diagnosed with brain cancer first time in 1990,then in 94 and again in 2006 which each time they gave me up for dead and prepared my family for the worst and i am still here but now i have something i cant even begin to control. how fair is that......

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/gothicfairy6668/blog#ixzz126oDJRZh

She is saying she has some sort of the rare disease which has no cure,only medication to try and slow the process and attempt to relieve some of the pain. She says she had brain cancer 3 times! 1990 1994 and 2006. She must have written this when she was in Australia about 2 weeks prior to that article being written about Zahara in Townsville. I think she has a brain disorder but it ain't cancer!

Is this an example of the lying she is famous for allegedly?

Mommy, I think since it was "inside" a vehicle and protected to a degree that the dogs would be able to hit on it without a problem. But, I read somewhere (it's been a long day) that they found "blood samples" in the vehicles...so that is probably what they hit on.

Possible blood samples.Yes, It has been a long day. I pray she will open up and talk. They did say the dogs hit on both cars.One being an SUV. Maybe morning will tell us something.

Did you all see in this article:

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zahra's father, Adam Baker, said during an morning TV interview that it was possible his wife could be involved in the disappearance, which was reported hours after a fire in the home's backyard. Elisa Baker was arrested Sunday on about a dozen charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance.

A reporter saw what appeared to be remnants of clothes among burned branches from the fire at the house

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...LWNY3lLWF2wqDQ34pAEwD9IPPH980?docId=D9IPPH980

Alright "Night Sleuths"...it's your turn. Prayers for Zahra.

Mother would force Z to walk until she could not walk anymore and then punish her for not walking longer. UGH!!

I saw that in the previous thread, but honestly, I'm not inclined to read much into it. Lots of people love the opportunity to get themselves in front of TV cameras and will embellish tales to get more attention. If this guy actually saw the SM forcing a young child with a prosthetic to walk a long distance when the child appeared to be having serious difficulty, and then also saw the SM punish the child for not going fast enough, shouldn't he have been on the phone to police right then? But nooooooo, he only wants to talk about it now that the TV cameras are swarming in.

I think it's pretty clear from what police are saying that the SM is responsible for Zahra's disappearance or at least knows who is and isn't telling. But really, all those pictures on her MySpace page show not only a happy-looking Zahra, but also a happy-looking Zahra interacting with happy-looking step-siblings, all looking as if they get along great and think it's fun to mug for mom's/stepmom's camera. I'm taking the former neighbors' tales with a big bag of rock salt at this point.

My guess is that SM's life has taken a steep downhill turn in the past year or so (maybe involving drugs, as several posters have suggested), but that before that, things were pretty okay with this family. I'm confused about the present whereabouts of the SM's two biological daughters? Only thing I've read is that after the SM's divorce from their father, they went to live with her, while the son went to live with his father. Not clear to me if this was in Australia, or if SM is American. If either of them has been living with the family in NC, I would think we'd have heard something about them, but if they're not living in NC, where are they and when/why did they stop living with their mother? And there some pictures of a new baby on the MS page -- seemed like hers and AB's but I haven't seen any mention of this child in media coverage of Zahra's disappearance.

Lots and lots of missing pieces to this puzzle . . .

Ahh ok, thanks Teh. You're right.... it HAS been a long day. And a sad one.

TL if that's the Brittnay that is Elisa's Daughter...then yes, I would say they appear close. But that's just MO from looking at myspace pages until my eyes are bleeding! lol

LOL, thank you, I was just wondering, sometimes with steps, particularly girls close in age, there is a rivalry, a not closeness plus I am unsure what custody arrangements are in place. I was referring to minor on MS page in photos with Zahra, who is this person and what is the relationship? Do they reside together? How often do their worlds normally colide?

LOL, I hear you about the eyes bleeding, for me its the ears, perhaps together we may make a whole sleuth with all the faculties, lol

Hickory police were still trying to piece together a timeline of Zahra Baker's disappearance. But they "were questioning the validity" of the ransom note and said no one beyond Baker's immediate family had seen Zahra in weeks.

While police haven't ruled out the possibility of a random kidnapping, they arrested the girl's stepmother, Elisa Baker, on unrelated charges and named her "a person of interest" in the case.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/10/11/1475609/police-continue-search-for-missing.html#ixzz126l8O1x1

BBM Okay, that answers that -no one outside of the immediate family has seen Zahra in weeks!

ETA 2nd BBM - Jinkees! That was fast, we are still waiting for that announcement in the Kyron Horman matter.

Glad to see LE moving fast of this case. Poor Zahra what a darling girl.

TL if that's the Brittnay that is Elisa's Daughter...then yes, I would say they appear close. But that's just MO from looking at myspace pages until my eyes are bleeding! lol

I don't think it is, because in the article, Brittnay is quoted as saying "she (Zahra) told my mom that this is the best place ever" or something like that.

So it that is what Zahra said to Brittnay's mom - then the SM is not her mom, right?

Salem

How does myspace work? It says it was last updated on 10/11/2010. Just wondered if it changed when someone logged in or if you had to update something. I figured the LEO's would have been on there.

I don't think it is, because in the article, Brittnay is quoted as saying "she (Zahra) told my mom that this is the best place ever" or something like that.

So it that is what Zahra said to Brittnay's mom - then the SM is not her mom, right?

Salem

I think the Brittany that is being referred to here is a one time "friend" of Zahra's family. She is the 21-year-old that brought charges against the stepmom for threatening her and her 7-month old child.

She said that Zahra often spent time at her house...and enjoyed being there.

How does myspace work? It says it was last updated on 10/11/2010. Just wondered if it changed when someone logged in or if you had to update something. I figured the LEO's would have been on there.

I was looking on the page for all blogs and on the side it says last update 10/12/10. I know she started the account in Australia, maybe it is set for an Australian date and time.

Brittany is Zahra's step-sister right? Guessing from myspace pages.

I think so. The ex-husband who was posting referred to his daughter as Britt (saying they had called DSS), so that is likely her. Wonder if she threatened to kill her because of those DSS reports.

This LE is not afraid to name her a POI...interesting.

More than likely her husband, another family member, or LE are logging into her account to gather information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro