NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Zahra also made the local news in Utah.

Nobody has mentioned that the stepmother has a son. Who's hair color changes frequently...purple... but also the red that was in his mother's hair back in May.

IF the ransom note was referring to Zahra the entire time... and she was mistaken for the bosses daughter. (Or it was meant to appear that way.) Then it would make sense that their other children would also be mistaken for his children, or have it made to look that way.

I would suspect that the pot smoking red head being referred to in the ransom note, is probably Zahra's step brother.

It hasn't changed and he hasn't logged in since Sunday.

Male
33 years old
hickory, North Carolina
United States

Last Login: 10/10/2010

Mood: annoyed

It has on my end. It may have something to do with the page being set up in Australia and me viewing it in Australia. I'm just reporting what I see. Thanks

Photo of little Zahra with her prosthetic leg

Attachments

• Zahra.jpg
    Zahra.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 128
Zahra means fair and bright and this little girl is both: http://www.babynames.com/name/ZAHRA

zahra1_370x278.jpg

http://www.babynames.com/name/ZAHRA

Arggghh how long has this poor baby been missing!! The dogs probably never picked up her scent because she was never in that house, the neighbours have never even seen her, the school got told she would not be coming! :( sooo sad. The dad must have known something was up!! It doesn't even make sense that they would move to the US when Zahra could have free medical care etc in Australia! he must have really loved this woman... none of this case makes any sense! I hope this isn't another case of CPS failing to protect a child! although we don't no for sure if anyone made any complaints yet
sorry if I am stating the obvious I just feel like I need to vent!!

Finally the Oz press has picked up the story.

A 10-year-old disabled girl who moved to the US with her Australian father has gone missing and her American stepmother has been named as a "person of interest", police say.

Zahra Baker, who is hearing impaired and has lost a leg to bone cancer, was reported missing on Saturday from her home in Hickory, North Carolina.

Her father, Adam Baker, is from Australia and moved to the US after meeting his current wife, Elisa Baker, on the internet, a former neighbour, Brandy Stapleton of Lenoir, told the Hickory Record newspaper.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/search-intensifies-for-missing-zahra-20101012-16hpo.html

I don't know if you guys have seen this but another photo from Elesa's myspace which she captioned:

"Someone is pouting,lol"

sorry had to take the photo out as it had another minor in it.

That photo bothered me more than the "dark" one. SM is making fun of Zahra... geez, poor baby....

Gee this gets weirder - one of Brittany's friends (daughter of Elesa) is called Casey Anthony - killer smile and their picture is that famous one of Caylee with an added halo around her head. I can't post the link as it has Brittany's full name in it.

Life imitating life?

So the family seemed familiar with the Casey Anthony saga.

Picture comparisons from May 2010 to October 2010 - differences are remarkable and arrest picture (being put into squad car):

God, she looks just like Gertrude Baniszewski, the woman who tortured and murdered Sylvia Likens in Indiana!

I don't know if this has been posted but I don't have much time to go through all of the posts.

Here are other names/married or otherwise AKA's step-mom has gone by in case anyone that can do records checks wants to run them. (the last name of her 22 yr. old son is Proctor )

Putnam, Elisa Annette

Possible Aka's:
FAIRCHILD, ELISA
HARIS, ELISA FAIRCH
HARRIS, ELISA A
PROCTOR, LISA
PROCTOR, ELISA A
YOUNG, ELISA ANNETTE

Cherryville, NC
Granite Falls, NC
Hickory, NC
Kings Mountain, NC
Lincolnton, NC

http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?s...n=&ln=Putnam&city=&state=&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=

Photos of Elisa/Elesa/Lisa/StepMonster

Image87.png

more news:

Brittany Bentley, who was married to Elisa's nephew, said her heart dropped when she heard Zahra was missing. "I knew this day was going to come. Everybody that knew Zahra knew how she was being treated. This was going to happen," she said.

Bentley is no friend of the family. She says she filed the charges for "communicating threats" that Elisa Baker is now in jail for. Bentley says those charges stemmed from an argument during which she says Baker threatened to kill her, her husband, and their child.

source

TY, Goodness how was anybody able to find this lol

I think its all nasty and creepy.. the music was so obnoxious i had to mute my laptop speakers

then the url with 6668 at the end of it was the end.. i didnt want to read anymore about death etc
ick yuk and weird..
MY OPINION

I hope we have answers today. Poor Zahra needs closure. I am just sickened by this whole case.

If,as I fear,Zahra has been missing for a long time,WHY announce that she is missing NOW?? What made it important for LE to know now?

Can someone run thur the facts, covering the fire, note on car, when police were called, who called them, fahters outstanding warrent, step moms actions ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member