NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also....... the father DOESN'T CHECK ON HIS DAUGHTER after this sort of ransom note is found for his boss's daughter and goes to work the next day?
YEAH RIGH!

It's pathetic isn't it. What, do they think LE are idiots?

Good question.Lots of pictures of people on he ms. What are they thinking and talking about?

also a very interesting question with perhaps telling answers.

I wonder if she made the dark child comment because Z was wearing black and skulls on her leggings? jeez i dunno

I am just checking back in and I am sick... so sick!

there are just no words.

no freaking words.

And might I add I too, like LE am not clearing Dad anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurse, there really are no words. :hug: for you

I wonder if she made the dark child comment because Z was wearing black and skulls on her leggings? jeez i dunno

Maybe she did. Z sure did look cute in all her pictures. In my eyes Z is a hero and nothing dark about that child at all. Her face,eyes and soul light up all over the place. Z is light and the step mom is the dark one.

I've been reading through the myspace postings and it sounds like she was in Australia as of 25 August 2008. Can't confirm it but that is the impression I'm getting. Gosh, I wonder if Elesa Baker was in Oz when Zahra had her day with the soldiers?

Was wondering the same thing - if Zahra was with Grandma in Oz she would probably be very safe and snug right now in this neat little house. Wondering if AB was in any sort of trouble back in Giru so want to do some searches if possible.

Attachments

• Giru Austrailia.jpg
    Giru Austrailia.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 105
Eyes4crime, your tag line about children tagged as run-away just stopped me in my tracks.

I hate to say it because I in no way want to participate in relegating her a run-away, but against mounting odds and evidence, in my secret heart of hearts, I almost wish/hope she has only been missing a short while and really did run away.

That would make me more hopefull about the outcome at this moment :(

Yeah, I think she was simply referring to her "goth" style of attire in the picture. I don't think there was anything sinister in that particular comment.

Okay folks, we need to start getting into teh nitty gritty of the timeline.

Some questions - do we have answers?

1) The neighbors who spoke about Stepmom making Zahra walk on the prosthetic for hours or would discipline, when was this? Her old neighborhood before the move or neighbors at this home?

2) It was reported on NG tonight that nieghbors hadn't seen this child in weeks - how many? What were the circumstances when the did see her last?

3) When exactly did they move into this house?

4) When was Zarha last to the doctor or pediatrician and what was the status of her health and well being in a proffessional's opinion? How did she carry herself at that visit?

5) When exactly was the father absent - how long? Hours? Days?

That's a start anyway. Any answers to any of the above that can be documented with links would be greatly appreiciated. TIA

1) Pretty sure these are old neighbors....new neighbors say they've never seen the child.

2) LE states that no one can confirm seeing the child in recent weeks, at least no one so far. I'm sure this is related to the fact that their neighbors have never seen the child playing outside, etc. The parents are telling inconsistent stories about when they last saw her. Stepmom says she checked on her at 2:30am on Saturday and then didn't see her again when she checked her room at around 1pm on Saturday.

3) They have lived in this house approx. 2-3 months.

4) We have not been given a public report about her last doctor visit. We know she received free hearing aids in Charlotte about 5 months ago. We know she had suffered two bouts of cancer. We know she had a prosthetic left leg, below the knee.

5) The father says he last saw Zahra on Thursday evening when he returned from work. He says she was asleep when he left home on Friday morning and also when he returned Friday evening. There has been no outside confirmation of this, however. No one so far, other than these parents, can say that they have seen her in recent days, weeks.

The links to all of this info are in the threads here....but time restraints make it tough for me to link it all tonight. If I am incorrect in my info, others here can correct it for us. This story is changing moment to moment....

I'm exhausted...night everyone. On a horrific scale of 1 - 10, this is right up there with the little boy who was tortured by his mom and fiance...I keep blocking on his name. Let's hope morning will bring some justice for beautiful Zahra.

Was wondering the same thing - if Zahra was with Grandma in Oz she would probably be very safe and snug right now in this neat little house. Wondering if AB was in any sort of trouble back in Giru so want to do some searches if possible.

I'm sure she would, not that we don't have children go missing or parents who do bad things, we do. But this little baby would still be alive, no doubt.

thanks eyes for the hug. this CASE IS HORRIBLE! How could this HAPPEN???? WHY/???????

Nurse there is no excuse for what this is looking like it is going to turn out to be - none! Glad you are here on the thread friend - do you know about prothesis and how long they can stay on w/o being removed and what distance would a girl Zahra's age be expected to walk with one of these prothesis? Here is a pix of the prothesis - and no, I can't spell that word.

Attachments

• Standing pix of Zahara.jpg
    Standing pix of Zahara.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 75
I'm exhausted...night everyone. On a horrific scale of 1 - 10, this is right up there with the little boy who was tortured by his mom and fiance...I keep blocking on his name. Let's hope morning will bring some justice for beautiful Zahra.

Ethan.Get some rest and see you in the morning.Hugs to you.

Ethan Stacy.

this has me at a 12...at least.. night eyes.

thanks eyes for the hug. this CASE IS HORRIBLE! How could this HAPPEN???? WHY/???????

It is horrible, I can't stand any more today. Poor Zahra met up with a sadistic predator, a woman who preyed on her vulnerability - a woman who hopefully never sees the light of day again.

ETA: And you're right nurse, I can't give the dad a pass at all, not now. Maybe he tried to cover up but he sure did turn his back on it all. moo

Yeah, I think she was simply referring to her "goth" style of attire in the picture. I don't think there was anything sinister in that particular comment.

I tend to agree with you. The goth angle is not really a factor for me, its the other information or sketchy information I am focused on. Although, she does seem a bit old for that particular orientation. IMO goths are most heavily populated by disenfranchised youth.

Hi darnudes,

What is a good people search engine for Australia - I want to take a quick look at something.

eleph

Sorry elepher, I missed your comment.

What sort of search?

You could try white pages for address's, there must be poll registers for voting out there. I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat