NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks so happy with the soldiers in Australia. What a damn shame, and that was only back in 2008.
It is very sad to read that article now and see her happy photo with the soldier. :(

Adam Baker posted this pic to Elesa on 19 May 2008.

Attachments

• adambaker.jpg
    adambaker.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 162
I am logging off because I am about to cry my eyes out. I will check in in the morning for more info. Hang in there late night sleuths....this is a very sad case. MOO

wm

I posted this this morning about Dad's shirt he wore on GMA. It had two skulls and the word vengeance. Just thought I would post it again for anyone who missed it.

She looks so happy with the soldiers in Australia. What a damn shame, and that was only back in 2008.

Hi darnudes,

What is a good people search engine for Australia - I want to take a quick look at something.

eleph

It is very sad to read that article now and see her happy photo with the soldier. :(

I know it is heart wrenching and Camp Quality set it up and obviously she seemed to be doing very well in Sept 2008 when the article was written. What the hell went wrong? Daddy met some sadistic b* on the net and now what she is gone disposed of like a piece of trash, burned, unrecognisable?

I can't get my head around this, I really can't. I'm having a really hard time with this story.

I know it is heart wrenching and Camp Quality set it up and obviously she seemed to be doing very well in Sept 2008 when the article was written. What the hell went wrong? Daddy met some sadistic b* on the net and now what she is gone disposed of like a piece of trash, burned, unrecognisable?

I can't get my head around this, I really can't. I'm having a really hard time with this story.

This is really hurting my head darnudes - all I can think of are two words and I can't even spell at the moment: drugs and delusional.

I find it very odd that as a parent you would want to move a child with health issues to another country to begin with, especially because healthcare is free in australia, we have family friends in australia, and one happens to have cancer, and I know the care she has received has been top notch, and free....so it just seems like it would be a lot to take on, new marriage, new bills, in a new country, what type of job security did he have, weddings and moving are expensive, etc....

do we know if there is a life insurance policy on her?
I don't understand that part either especially with the ongoing medical care she needs even though the lung cancer seemed to be in remission. There is always the chance of reoccurence, regular check ups, being refitted for and needing a new prosthesis, etc......all of which can be very costly here in the US even with medical insurance. The only thing I have heard that were donated were the hearing aids. :( MOO

I was thinking the same thing. Did SM and her father neglect to get her medical care and she died of cancer?

I think this is a very intersting theory. I wonder what kind of medical care they were getting for her in the states. I know that often people who have cancer are not able to get health insurance until 5 years after remission. Would she qualify for state health insurance?

I doubt that there would be a life insuranc policy of any substanial amount as she isn't really insurable with the cancer.

Each case we deal with seems to be the hardest one. I gotta tell you this is one of them I think is the most hard to deal with. I'm so angry. I feel helpless.

MS page was interesting, what I would typically expect from a goth (son toyed with that while a teen, no judgement) but I wonder if the minor posing in photos with Zahra has been questioned as to when she last saw, spent time with Zahra?

I am just checking back in and I am sick... so sick!

there are just no words.

no freaking words.

And might I add I too, like LE am not clearing Dad anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay folks, we need to start getting into teh nitty gritty of the timeline.

Some questions - do we have answers?

1) The neighbors who spoke about SM making her walk on the prosthetic for hours or would discipline, when was this? Her old neighborhood before the move or neighbors at this home?

2) It was reported on NG tonight that nieghbors hadn't seen this child in weeks - how many? What were the circumstances when the did see her last?

3) When exactly did they move into this house?

4) When was Zarha last to the doctor or pediatrician and what was the status of her health and well being in a proffessional's opinion? How did she carry herself at that visit?

5) When exactly was the father absent - how long? Hours? Days?

That's a start anyway. Any answers to any of the above that can be documented with links would be greatly appreiciated. TIA

Excellent questions. The only one I know the answer to is that it's been reported that they have lived in that house for about 3 months.

MS page was interesting, what I would typically expect from a goth (son toyed with that while a teen, no judgement) but I wonder if the minor posing in photos with Zahra has been questioned as to when she last saw, spent time with Zahra?

Good question.Lots of pictures of people on he ms. What are they thinking and talking about?

also....... the father DOESN'T CHECK ON HIS DAUGHTER after this sort of ransom note is found for his boss's daughter and goes to work the next day?
YEAH RIGH!

This is really hurting my head darnudes - all I can think of are two words and I can't even spell at the moment: drugs and delusional.

I've been reading through the myspace postings and it sounds like she was in Australia as of 25 August 2008. Can't confirm it but that is the impression I'm getting. Gosh, I wonder if Elesa Baker was in Oz when Zahra had her day with the soldiers?

Excellent questions. The only one I know the answer to is that it's been reported that they have lived in that house for about 3 months.

Man, I really hope more comes out quickly about who these neighbors are (new or old) that witnessed the forced walking and whether these were the same nieghbors that haven't seen her in weeks. IMO this is key to the timeline issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob