NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet ANOTHER case of the next fix being more important than a child.

teh, I really believe that drug use IS what kept anyone from really getting help for Zahra..no one wanted to call attention to themselves and I'll believe that unless and until something is proved differently..

I dont think its bad body language look at Zahras left hand ...shes doing the bunny ears thing. Looks like shes having fun to me JMO

Yup, and everyone is smiling. I see it as three "full-figured" women sitting on a small sofa and Zahra hanging on so as not to get squished! :)

OT! No matter what Z's hair looks like or her sad eyes in some pictures she is amazingly beautiful. I only wish I could have had her as my daughter.

Riiiight? And dont forget BB and that bang bump she's got going on.

I know! and I know it doesn't matter in the scheme of things, it's just that I am not but a couple hours away from Hickory and don't see it as a popular style anywhere around here. ...the streaks, yes..but not the poofy hair..not in many years..just sayin..

I know I always sound like a harping crow about this...but as far as the stepmother goes, another possibility is a huge mental decline - psychosis or who knows - it would also influence her weight. (i.e. being depressed when I was younger, I dropped 40 lbs in a year). Marijuana doesn't count as a "drug" to me that would explain things more (meaning if they find no evidence of other abuse, but again, that's doubtful....many mentally ill people abuse drugs in aneaffort to control whatever is going on). Not excuse, just give insight into. Perhaps she's really sick in the head (besides what we all think of her).

Her clenched fist was the first thing that caught my eye. Thinking of that huge hand possibly/probably pounding on Zahra.....I don't want to go there.

I thought the same thing! I get this mental image of EB standing over little Zahra and I have to shut that out of my mind quickly..:(

To me,Zahra does not look like her father.
Can't find a feature they share.

Ok, so I DID have a hair cut just like Zahra back in the late 80's. I didn't hate it and I didn't feel like I looked like a boy. It is possible that she asked for that cut. As much as the majority here may not believe it, some people actually like funky hair styles. As you can see, all of them apparently change their hair quite a bit. Might be a common occurrence with that family and not out of the norm for them.

Look at Zahra's hands in the picture, is it me or are they filthy????

The "big" hair just maybe because they all have thick hair, perhaps wavy or curly hair which will appear to be "big" hair if not tamed.

When she smile I wish we could see her Mom. I betcha she looks just like her.

I think that AF looks pinched, pale and anxious now, having seen the photo of her in court. I have admiration for her for standing up to EB, it must have taken a lot of guts to do that

When I look at her right ear in that pic, it looks like she MIGHT be wearing a hearing aid. Anyone else?

I don't know about this pic but I did think I spotted them in one of the other pictures where she looks younger than the video of her getting hearing aids. You would also think there was more than one prosthesis. I don't know how they work but a child grows tremendously between 5 and 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member