NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we are going to see an insanity plea coming! :banghead:

There are a couple pictures of a woman from the UK on her MS page. Here's the link ... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=myspacepicselisa001.mp4

At the 5:10 mark EB's daughter is with a woman she says is from LONDON. :waitasec: and another one at 5:17 and again at 6:04 where it say's M**** trying to sing country with her beautiful british accent.

I also noted the picture of ZB and the other lil girl standing against a wall has the comment "Someone is pouting. lol." (talking about ZB) EB calls the other lil girl Queen K***** a couple pictures later.

Ohhhh! I TOTALLY forgot about her friend from LONDON!!! I wonder if M**** is married and to whom??

Can you tell I'm struggling to keep an open mind in this case? Everything appears to be nefarious to me @ this point and I probably would be better off keeping my mouth shut, lol!

I can understand how things appear to you because of what is out there regarding Elisa.

What I had to do is step out of my "box" of what was being said all over the place and just wait until more information comes out regarding the case.

I did the same thing back in the early days when Cindy's 911 call was released and then moments after the bond hearing on July 22, 2008.

In this case, once it came forward that Brittany (drug addict) changed the story, I jumped out of "my" box.

This doesn't mean that I feel Elisa is not part of what happened to Zahra, as I feel she is, but to what extent, or if she acted alone is unknown at the moment.

I was just thinking, if they are going to have to wait on forensics off those mattresses in the dump, that could take awhile.

Hi folks, have just woken up its now 5.40am here. Is there any new information as I am having a hard time reading too much at the moment.

Ohhhh! I TOTALLY forgot about her friend from LONDON!!! I wonder if M**** is married and to whom??

I also just edited that post ... I paused that picture and the date it was taken was 09/12/2009 ... just a lil over a year ago!! :waitasec:

There are a couple pictures of a woman from the UK on her MS page. Here's the link ... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=myspacepicselisa001.mp4

At the 5:10 mark EB's daughter is with a woman she says is from LONDON. :waitasec: and another one at 5:17 and again at 6:04 where it say's M**** trying to sing country with her beautiful british accent which was taken 09/12/2009. Wow almost a year ago!

I also noted the picture of ZB and the other lil girl standing against a wall has the comment "Someone is pouting. lol." (talking about ZB) EB calls the other lil girl Queen K***** a couple pictures later.

BBM - that really made me mad. I think she got some sick pleasure in humilating little Zahra.

Hi folks, have just woken up its now 5.40am here. Is there any new information as I am having a hard time reading too much at the moment.

Good Morning :woohoo:

LE is still in the landfill - No news yet. :(

I was just looking back at the enlarged photo after posting that and her hair is clean and I suppose you're right, I've just seen it fixed so much cuter in other photos. It's really hard to pay attention to anything other than her sad eyes in the 'passport photo'. If those eyes don't tug at your heartstrings, you don't have a heart imo..so sad. :(

I agree with you. She looks really sad.

I like to cover up one side of the face and then the other, and see the difference in expression. In a lot of photos, people might look sad on one side, happy on the other, or angry on one and calm on the other. But in this one, Zahra just looks like two different kinds of sad...

JMO

Do we know how many mattresses they have found so far?

those pictures were of a dodge challenger and a pontiac gto

Oh no, another vehicle. :( Are you saying Adam's avatar is the Dodge Charger? I totally forgot about the Dodge Charger ... :blushing:

Adam's avatar, Pontiac GTO and Dodge Charger photos.

Attachments

• Adam's Photo.jpg
    Adam's Photo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Pontiac_GTO_Judge_1970_front_quarter.jpg
    Pontiac_GTO_Judge_1970_front_quarter.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Dodge Charger.jpg
    Dodge Charger.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 8
I wonder if we are going to see an insanity plea coming! :banghead:

That's what I was thinking. I don't think it will fly, though, in this case, thankfully. She has the presence of mind to do too any other things.

That's what I was thinking. I don't think it will fly, though, in this case, thankfully. She has the presence of mind to do too any other things.

ITA, like write the ransom note and most likely hid Zahra's body and only GOD knows what else.

Just typing that makes me ill - :sick:

from left to right, dodge challenger, pontiac gto, dodge charger

I have to go back and fix my posts. Totally :blushing: as I can see I forgot so much of what I knew so well, so many moons ago. Seems like long-term memory loss has arrived! :( Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found