NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least in the very earliest going, on both the Hickory Record and CNN sites, he said Elisa was his "ex-wife." Our sleuthers never turned him up as such in any marriage records, so he must've been her boyfriend/live-in instead.
ok, i guess that would make him about 32 so not as strange as i first thought. i'm getting old lol

There are a couple pictures of a woman from the UK on her MS page. Here's the link ... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=myspacepicselisa001.mp4

At the 5:10 mark EB's daughter is with a woman she says is from LONDON. :waitasec: and another one at 5:17 and again at 6:04 where it say's M**** trying to sing country with her beautiful british accent which was taken 09/12/2009. Wow just a lil over a year ago!

I found her! Her initials are MH and her FB page says she is originally from the UK but lives in NC now.
So, I am not sure that would be the connection we were hoping for!

LaLaw, the Shriners Hospital is right here in Greenville SC! What, maybe 1 1/2-2 hrs. away! She would have gotten ANYTHING she needed free of charge!

Great Post btw!

Thanks, Pondering Mind! Yes, I know about the one in Greenville, S.C,! The one near me is in Shreveport, La., and was the first one.

I am so heartbroken for Zahra and her Grandparents and friends in Australia.

There are a couple pictures of a woman from the UK on her MS page. Here's the link ... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=myspacepicselisa001.mp4

At the 5:10 mark EB's daughter is with a woman she says is from LONDON. :waitasec: and another one at 5:17 and again at 6:04 where it say's M**** trying to sing country with her beautiful british accent which was taken 09/12/2009. Wow just a lil over a year ago!

I found her! Her initials are MH and her FB page says she is originally from the UK but lives in NC now.
So, I am not sure that would be the connection we were hoping for!

So glad you found that info.

I also noted the picture of ZB and the other lil girl standing against a wall has the comment "Someone is pouting. lol." (talking about ZB) EB calls the other lil girl Queen K***** a couple pictures later.

I noticed that person from London, sunsetbeach! I also even googled looking at the single guys in London to see if one of the descriptions could possibly be the alleged 'money donor' of EB's! Me, a 60 year old widow (and Granny) cruising the single men in London! LOL! I was looking for someone EB would have deemed a big sucker. Came up empty - they all looked too intelligent.

JMO

What do we know about this picture? Do we know when this was taken-was this the picture in her passport found in the car?:waitasec:
Zahra1-1.jpg

Depends really where the original photo came from. If facebook, nothing. Facebook is notorious for deleting all exif data (they were in a huge debate a while back with photographers promoting their work on the site, some small "clause" in the facebook TOS that made "all images property of facebook." facebook still removes exif data everyday.)
If this came from the personal computer of the Baker's, it probably will have the date, time and in some cases geo tag of where this picture was taken.
If its on a MSM site, it was probably "saved for web", which, again, deletes all the exif data and will replace it to the time/date it was edited in a program such as photoshop.

Other than that, it's all a guess.... unless someone can point to where the original version is.

On the slideshow that was posted from mspace there is a picture with a caption that says something to the effect of "my BFF out without me, no fair". Wonder who this BFF is? Seems like she could help with the timeline.
Does anyone know if when the news reports "no one outside of the family has seen Z..." do they mean EB and AB, or all of the family? To phrase that better, are EB's other kids saying they saw Z lately?

I have to go back and fix my posts. Totally :blushing: as I can see I forgot so much of what I knew so well, so many moons ago. Seems like long-term memory loss has arrived! :( Thank you so much.

LOL! My boyfriend had a GTO many, many moons ago. I was sure about the GTO!

Man! I have memory loss at times now, Patty, when I used to have only selective memory!

ETA: One of AY's friends has that exact same avatar as Adam, and that was before Adam had it. I think he borrowed it. MOO

On the slideshow that was posted from mspace there is a picture with a caption that says something to the effect of "my BFF out without me, no fair". Wonder who this BFF is? Seems like she could help with the timeline.
Does anyone know if when the news reports "no one outside of the family has seen Z..." do they mean EB and AB, or all of the family? To phrase that better, are EB's other kids saying they saw Z lately?

I haven't heard a peep as to when the last time EB's children may have seen ZB.

Wow.. Just did a few laps around FaceBook and my brain hurts... I started with M***** and went through some of the friends... I see some Gothic people from Hickory, NC... Could a local let me know if it is common there... It seems to me that there is more than just playing Gothic over the internet on the social networking... TIA...
as always...JMO :)

Wow.. Just did a few laps around FaceBook and my brain hurts... I started with M***** and went through some of the friends... I see some Gothic people from Hickory, NC... Could a local let me know if it is common there... It seems to me that there is more than just playing Gothic over the internet on the social networking... TIA...

I can only speak for what I have seen and I see it alot in the teens but have never really noticed it with the "older" people aka adults.

Has anyone found out yet where they may be searching with the dogs or has it even been confirmed?

I'm going back and forth in my mind btw thinking there will be a huge break at any moment and resigning myself to the long haul. If nothing happens, and EB is released eventually on bail, I can see the following scenario: both EB and AB play dumb, and say they "had nothing to do" with Zahra's disappearance, haven't the faintest idea what happened to her, etc.

It could get very frustrating. Just want to be prepared...

Hello, Mrs G Norris!

When I clicked on the 'here', I saw a post referring to St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I almost wrote a post on that hospital the other night because with EB being from the U.S., surely she would know that Zahra could have been taken there at no cost. Children have gone there from other countries. It is located in Tennessee and is not far from North Carolina. All EB and AB would have had to do is have a doctor referral. It is a children's cancer center where they get the best available care and no one is turned away due to inability to pay. There would be absolutely no excuse for Zahra not to have had care for her cancer if it had maybe returned.

There are also Shriner's Hospitals for crippled children. That is also at no cost to the child. My late husband was a Shriner and we have driven children and their parent/parents to the hospital for treatment. Zahra's prosthetic leg looked to be too short for her. I see that it seems to be too short in the pic of Zahra in the black outfit. The Shriner's Hospital would have either properly adjusted it for her or provided her with a new one, and at no cost.

I know you did not even mention any of this, Mrs G Norris, but I wanted you to know that people in the United States are not all like this wicked SM. The first post on the link you provided mentioned St. Judes, and I personally know about the Shriner's Hospitals. There is not a doubt in my mind that EB and AB could have gotten Zahra any medical treatment she needed to ensure her continued health, and at no cost to them. However, please know that I am not saying her cancer had come back or even that her prosthetic leg needed replacing.

Sorry for the long post! This post is meant for all of our Aussie friends. My favorite neice is married to a guy from Australia and they visit his relatives there every year. I absolutely love to hear him talk!

There would have been so much assistance for little Zahra had the people closest to her here had even tried or let it be known if she needed it.

I have not posted very much in Zahra's forum but have read every post. Little Zahra has just touched me so deeply that I almost cannot bear to even follow it, but I must.

Again, sorry for the long post everyone! May today be the day that Zahra is located and justice for her begins!

JMO

Oh thank you, that is good to know about both those hospitals, I am glad there are places in the US where medical treatment is available free of charge - especially for children, and it must have been wonderful to be able to be involved in a worthwhile cause.

And don't worry, we know that this awful woman is the exception to the rule, I think we're all equally shocked at how truly evil she is to be honest, when this story broke here and I saw her being arrested, mouthing off at everyone as she was placed into the police car, my jaw was literally hanging open! We know that her evilness has nothing to do with her nationality AT ALL.

In fact she's just about as Unamerican as you can get! When we think of America we think of - generosity, positivity, confidence, prosperity and freedom! All I see from this woman is the exact opposite!

I also noted the picture of ZB and the other lil girl standing against a wall has the comment "Someone is pouting. lol." (talking about ZB) EB calls the other lil girl Queen K***** a couple pictures later.

I also notice at least one picture of Zahra and Adam (@ 5:37). (Someone asked earlier about pictures of them together.) She is giving him a big hug and looks happy.

I'm in Charlotte, NC (just a bit south of Hickory) and I rarely see Goth folks down here. Maybe occassionally some teenage rebel types, but I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a grown-up dressed goth.:waitasec:

I'm in Charlotte, NC (just a bit south of Hickory) and I rarely see Goth folks down here. Maybe occassionally some teenage rebel types, but I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a grown-up dressed goth.:waitasec:

I'm about 1.5 hours east and also never see Goth adults... just high school kids. However, her taste in music and the skull and crossbones on her myspace don't seem out of the ordinary for folks her age around here.

I just looked at the slide show again. It had been a while. It seems like up to a point Zahra and everyone seemed relatively happy. There must have been a tipping point that EB came to.

I noticed Zahra seemed to be a little on the thin side (not that that necessarily correlates to anything, but could) in the "passport" photo. I really think that tipping point with EB was a progressive drug addiction. With EB's weight loss, obvious abuse escalation, violent charge, probably child neglect... drug addiction seems the obvious to me. I also know drugs can enhance a person's natural character. EB was always evil but may not have let it be shown to it's true extreme. I am sure she was jealous of Z's attention too so that just really brought out EB's horrible side. The woman must have had SOME charm to have had been married/in relationships with so many men. (of course until they got to know her. uhg)

Anyway, also where she calls Zahra the "dark child." I think she was trying to be cute. Referring to Zahra's outfit and making a goth reference. (But you know, beneath every joke is some truth...I'm sure she was so jealous of Z.) I don't think she was intentionally trying to be a crappy mom by saying that but knowing what we know now and infer, it just sounds harsh.

Thanks SH... :)
Thats what I thought.... Kinda coming across a circle of gothic friends that are connected on FB... Some teens here do it too, but seem to grow out of it...KWIM..
and I am prepared for the long haul too.. I think this case will turn into a forensic case... They have a list of items they are looking for at the landfill right now... I wish them the best... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member