NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting theory. I'd like to know if he had purchased a ticket, or was picking up a relative. Reminds me of the british bloke who killed his wife and child, then fled back to the UK. He was finally brought back to the US. Gosh, I can't remember his name (the coffee hasn't kicked in yet).

Mel

Neil Entwistle. He flew out of Boston to the UK before the bodies were found.

I just aint buying the picking up grandma thing (moo jmhoo all that jazz). Why would they be tailing him and arrest him while picking up his mother. I think there was a reason they arrested him in the early morning hours at the airport

I think Adam was planning to go somewhere and not necessarily australia... those flights usually leave in the evening.

again moo... I have a big hat and will take a bite if needed ;-)

Me thinks he was going home. Perhaps his mother sent money for a plane ticket home to Australia?

From what I read, they did. Numerous times.
Maybe I'm mistaken them for someone else.

Isn't Brittany the one that said they contacted DSS almost 100 times or something like that?

Well, Kimberlyd125, maybe DSS just showed EB how to 'spank' like they showed Ronald Cummings. :innocent:

BTW, I am so glad LE has arrested AB! Now there is some real pressure on him. Maybe this arrest will make him talk.

Me thinks he was going home. Perhaps his mother sent money for a plane ticket home to Australia?

Good thought! Can the US extradite from Australia? Perhaps he was off to a country with no extradition-not necessarily Australia!:waitasec:

If anybody still has the original up.... pls take a screen cap!

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I hate when these newsites do this carp! Update my butt, correct without retracting or publicly correcting is more like it, and they think we are so guilible that we don't catch this garbage!

Sorry for rant, but this is geting out of hand.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I hate when these newsites do this carp! Update my butt, correct without retracting or publicly correcting is more like it, and they think we are so guilible that we don't catch this garbage!

Sorry for rant, but this is geting out of hand.

Yes it's hard. Makes me want to drive up there!

You have to fly through LAX or San Fran (not many from there) to go to Australia.

The only other way San Diego may be involved is if there was a flight coming in from Hawaii - Jetstar (a cheaper Australian airline) flies to Honolulu. So they may have had a connection there. Saying that though, connecting like that is more expensive most of the time (and a lot more time consuming) than a flight from Oz direct to LAX.

HTH!

I just fired off one angry email to wsoc let me tell you!

And away we go!! This, my friends, is the beginning to the end, I believe.

May sweet Zahra be found soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members