NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody still has the original up.... pls take a screen cap!

Here is the screen shot...

ABarrest.png

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html

It says he was arrested "just before 6 a.m."

Maybe they meant "At his home which is kinda close to the airport in a round about way." lol.

Hickory police say Adam Baker was arrested at his home at 3:12 a.m. today

http://twitter.com/wcnc

so what is it? the airport or his home?!?!?!

So Adam was back at his house? I thought it was left abandoned and he was staying with relatives. :waitasec: Oh well better then the airport.

These news agencies crack me up. First the mattress was found and DNA testing is being done (nice one Fox great reporting as usual) and now Adam is arrested at the airport. They get paid for spewing such carp too.

Zahra Baker's Father Arrested
Zahra Baker’s father, Adam Baker, was arrested early Monday morning and is facing several charges unrelated to his daughter’s disappearance.
He faces five counts of worthless checks, two counts of communicating threats, one count of assault with a deadly weapon and one count of failure to return rental property. He was arrested just before 6 a.m.
More...

BBM... This article said he was arrested just before 6 a.m.

There's still only about $7000 bail listed with those charges. They can't keep him in there long for that. :waitasec:

That is just on the bad check charges. If you look, you'll see that the two more serious charges have no bail amount, so the amount has not been set for them. He's not getting out on 7K, the threats and deadly weapon charges will be the ones that keep him there.

as a reporter how do you confuse "home" with "charlotte international airport"... ???

hink.

I wonder if AB didn't give the police the info they wanted or are they done using him for info.

Either way, with the arrest, he will now be lawyered up and the chances of getting info without some deal are going to be slim, imo.

IF he was going back to OZ, there's only 1 flight per day out of Charlotte. It's at 11:25 AM, so why would he be there at 3:00 AM.

Departure Airport: (CLT) Douglas Airport

City: Charlotte, NC, US
Local Time: 11:25 AM - Mon Oct 25, 2010
Arrival Airport: (SYD) Kingsford Smith Airport

City: Sydney, NSW, AU
Local Time: 2:25 AM - Tue Oct 26, 2010

IF he were picking up a relative, again the timing is off.

Departure Airport: (SYD) Kingsford Smith Airport

City: Sydney, NSW, AU
Local Time: 2:28 AM - Tue Oct 26, 2010
Arrival Airport: (CLT) Douglas Airport

City: Charlotte, NC, US
Local Time: 11:28 AM - Mon Oct 25, 2010

So what was he doing there at 3 AM?

MOO

Mel

HICKORY --
Hickory police arrested Adam Baker on seven outstanding warrants for writing worthless checks. He is the father of Zahra Clare Baker, the 10-year-old girl who was reported missing on Oct. 9.

This morning, Hickory police and Caldwell County investigators were back at the Caldwell County Environmental Landfill searching for evidence.

*snip* for copyright

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...r-arrested-worthless-check-charges-ar-481519/

Could the wheels of justice be inching forward? I hope so!

I was in Hickory yesterday and drove by the Baker house. It is in a MUCH nicer neighborhood than I expected for people who seem to have the $$$ issues they do. There were 3 houses for sale close by and the price for those ran $205K thru $900K.

Hi everyone, is there a MSM link regarding Momma Baker arriving? Because if it is driven by the FB page, it is a rumor...so you might want to edit your posts. If there is a MSM link, I missed it, which happens frequently. :)

So they are BACK at the landfill............????????????????? Wait, didn't LE say they were only going to be searching during the hours the landfill was open? Is it closed on the weekends????????

Mods have repeatedly posted not to perpetuate rumors on WS.

There was a comment on a social networking site made by an unknown person that a relative of AB's was on the way to the US. We have repeatedly told posters here NOT to perpetuate that rumor.

Now, IF AB was arrested at the airport, it is fair and acceptable for you to speculate here that maybe AB was at the airport to pick someone up.

HOWEVER, that speculation is different than perpetuating the rumor that so and so is on the way to the US.

One other note: we have asked repeatedly that posts be on-topic and not contain salacious speculation. Clearly some posters have not understood that this means do NOT post about virtual worlds, sub/dom stuff, and AY.

Let us be clear: none of that is acceptable posting.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

HICKORY --
Hickory police arrested Adam Baker on seven outstanding warrants for writing worthless checks. He is the father of Zahra Clare Baker, the 10-year-old girl who was reported missing on Oct. 9.

This morning, Hickory police and Caldwell County investigators were back at the Caldwell County Environmental Landfill searching for evidence.

Baker's wife, Elisa Baker, remains in jail on several charges unrelated to the case, plus a charged of obstruction of justice in the disappearance of her stepdaughter.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...r-arrested-worthless-check-charges-ar-481519/

Could the wheels of justice be inching forward? I hope so!

I just knew it! I figured with this shoddy reporting that the search was called off for the weekend because LE said initially they would only search when it was open (weekdays)...

anyone want to join me for a little head banging???:banghead:

This notice really CRACKS me up: Copyright 2010 by WSOCTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Who the heck would want to copyright the material they are writing about since they can't even report it accurately. :furious:

I believe you may be right. Also, she could've disposed of Zahra on her own while he was at work, therefore, the dogs hitting on both vehicles. She could've used the car for the body and the Tahoe maybe used for other evidence, such as the mattress. MOO

So, if we accept that she was dead sometime between mid September and enough prior to October 9 that there was some kind of decomp, perhaps we can agree that AB knew she was dead well before he called her in as missing?

as a reporter how do you confuse "home" with "charlotte international airport"... ???

hink.

Because, sadly, there is very little original reporting these days. Most outlets simply rehash what someone else reported. I wonder how many of the local news outlets have reporters actually reporting, i.e., investigating, talking to sources, verifying information.

And the 24-hour news cycle means everyone rushes to report any tidbit they have, whether they have verified it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman