NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locals........any pressers scheduled by LE???

Levi has Zahra's case on show tonight.......AB arrest

I have a feeling that a big break in this case is coming very soon. LE doesn't need AB's "cooperation" any more. This is the end game for the search, I hope.

If he is involved.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the LE "interview" room. If he hasn't lawyered up maybe LE is chatting with him?

Hmm, wonder what EB is thinking right about now?

Just speculation.

Channel 9 Australia reports on morning news Today Show

Adam Baker arrested on unrelated charges to Zahra's disappearance at the airport, he was there to pick up relatives arriving from Australia.

If it gets put up online I will post the link.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-father-arrested-unrelated-charges/story?id=11964372

posted 11 minutes ago

Video coverage at link (still listening to it, Zahra speaks in this video, voice of an angel)

snipped:

Adam Baker, 33, was arrested at 3:12 a.m.
(snipped for those that take info to the forensic astology thread.

Adam Baker was taken into custody while at the Hickory Police station after voluntarily coming in to give a statement, a police official told ABC News.

Police embarked on a new, "promising" search today for Zahra's remains on property less than a mile from a home where Elisa Baker lived three years ago, an investigator told WSOC.

Wonder why the news stations do not have helicopters circling the search area as they did the landfill search. Are they still searching through the garbage today? Why no photos?

Zahra Baker's father arrested at airport
October 26, 2010 - 5:47AM

The father of missing 10-year-old Australian girl Zahra Baker has been arrested at a North Carolina airport.

Police in the Bakers' home town of Hickory, North Carolina, said they arrested Adam Baker at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Monday morning, but do not believe he was trying to flee the state or the US.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport-20101026-1713x.html

Wonder if LE read here and knew the relatives were coming?

02:55 AEST Tue Oct 26 2010
3 hours 17 minutes ago

Zahra Baker's father has been arrested.

The father of missing 10-year-old Australian girl Zahra Baker has been arrested at a North Carolina airport.

Police in the Bakers' home town of Hickory, North Carolina, said they arrested Adam Baker at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Monday morning, but do not believe he was trying to flee the state or the US.

The charges were not related to Zahra's disappearance.

"We believe he was at the airport picking up relatives who were flying in from Australia," Hickory Police Department spokesperson Libby Grigg told AAP.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8112622/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport-20101026-1713x.html

I am positive that LE has special people that read all blogs and facebook, my space etc with criminal cases.

We have had conflicting stories since this morning (USA EDT) regarding whether Adam was at the airport picking up relatives, or at the airport fleeing, or if Adam was at home and arrested.

Thanks, I did double-check--but the flight is definitely coming from OZ (26 hours!).

I can't help but think of his mother who loved and cared for Zahra so much. I'm sure she loves her son very much, too, and flew 26 hours to get here and to see him. And then he is arrested before her eyes a minute later. That is a lot to go through for a mother and grandmother.

I don't know what to think about this location off Dudley Shoals rd. I am sure LE has good info that led them here. But it seems so close to a factory, church, and school that it wouldn't be an ideal location. But what do I know about hiding a body. :angel:

Take a minute and "travel" down burns road via google live. It's VERY remote with A LOT of wooded areas and space between businesses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay