NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, LE knows what happened and they are crossing t's and dotting i's.
LE can still make arrests without a body.
Look how long it takes sometimes.

http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/tips.pdf

I just don not understand why AB is not in jail on bad checks etc.
Just to keep him out and watching what he does?
Keep him talking without a lawyer?

Thank you for the welcomes:

Yeah thinking as a cop would, if he is out free and not in jail this would eventually piss her off so much that she'll start to babble to someone. She is a tea pot ready to explode, this would explain also why he wouldn't make a comment in the video clip I saw. I haven't followed it too much though.

Hi passion, thank you. I suppose everyone should know that I live in Virginia, SE part town closest to me is Yorktown. Military cop's wife retired after 29 years, and have lived all over the world and been here and there.

Oh yeah i tried to respond to the prior thread about the last number but it had been closed. To me it looked like a 9 but I have to admit I got a kick out of how we all saw a different number! :crazy:

PunKnLuv, I am thinking the number is a 9 also. I looked at the way that person's 9's were and thought it looked like a 9 that was written in a small space. FWIW.

Hi passion, thank you. I suppose everyone should know that I live in Virginia, SE part town closest to me is Yorktown. Military cop's wife retired after 29 years, and have lived all over the world and been here and there.

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome!! :)

I think tomorrow is going to be a big day, its been very quiet on FB, no good nite, sweet dreams,etc
I think LE and all others involved first hand have been very busy since Friday afternoon, once the dump search was called off.

EB obtained "new" lawyer,other areas were being searched, AB was still not arrested ,conflicting news,surely AB was not standing around twiddlling his thumbs,(being questioned probably ? after?,new London man ,
plus God knows what else, computer searches, questioning relatives(quiet on FB)people spoke,they have to,
its like a 5000 piece puzzle they need to put together and needs to be put together so each piece fits just so,
just too many things since Friday.
MOO

Update to my post on page 2 of this thread.

Okay, I found the 2005 Impala in DMV records. It appears to be a case of the license plate on the car having been swapped at some point. As you can see the tag # in the DMV record and the tag # on the search warrant are nowhere close to matching.

http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/awws_photos/zbcase/

Linked above are screenshots of the registrations for the 1990 Camry and the 2005 Impala (both show registration to EB family members; full names & addresses redacted for privacy reasons).

ETA: Now where's that darned Monte Carlo??

Hi, agatha. I am just now getting to your post. Good work on the 2005 Impala! Now IF the tags are not matching the registration and information, somebody is in big trouble, IMO. Do I also understand that the tags on the Tahoe and Camry are not the tags that should be on the respective vehicles also?

As for the Monte Carlo; IMO, it belongs to a family member as well. That is just a IMO on my part. WTH is going on with these vehicles?

MOO's

It is hard to believe that other media would just sit by and let Fox have that "scoop" if it was true and confirmed...so I am waiting for others to start printing that the mattress was indeed found.

OMG, just thought of something that I havent heard mentioned yet,
Could EB have planted some remains of Zahra in the chipper, to make it look more like AB was involved too?Since it was told the dogs picked up on a scent there.
The more this goes on,I can only think of more EVIL that EB is responsible for?
Theres a definite sense that she came to hate him as much as she hated Zahra.KWIM?
My OPINION only

let me guess, now FOX is reporting that Zahra's mattress was found at the landfill? Is that what I am to understand?

dang it, I gotta scroll back. This happens everytime I try to skip the catching up part. *pout*

OMG, just thought of something that I havent heard mentioned yet,
Could EB have planted some remains of Zahra in the chipper, to make it look more like AB was involved too?Since it was told the dogs picked up on a scent there.
The more this goes on,I can only think of more EVIL that EB is responsible for?
Theres a definite sense that she came to hate him as much as she hated Zahra.KWIM?
My OPINION only

That is an interesting thought. IMO in her mind that would seem like a brilliant idea.

Hi, agatha. I am just now getting to your post. Good work on the 2005 Impala! Now IF the tags are not matching the registration and information, somebody is in big trouble, IMO. Do I also understand that the tags on the Tahoe and Camry are not the tags that should be on the respective vehicles also?

As for the Monte Carlo; IMO, it belongs to a family member as well. That is just a IMO on my part. WTH is going on with these vehicles?

MOO's

Hi LaLaw,

Thank you :)

You would think (as I would) that putting some other car's license plate onto your car would get you in big trouble. But just look at EB's criminal history. It looks as if she did it over and over and never got more than a slap on the wrist. She drove for years on a revoked driver license. Presented fictitious info to officers, etc. (Linked above: spreadsheet; also see screenshots: Part 1, Part2, Part3)

When the warrant was served at the Bakers' residence --

Just the Impala had improper/incorrect/switched tags on it

(it had an expired registration in DMV records in the name of a family member; but, the tag recorded on the warrant appears to belong to a different vehicle).

The Tahoe had a tag correctly matched to its VIN, but expired.

The Camry had a tag correctly matched to its VIN and current (in the name of a family member).

hth

Pat Brown on 911 calls and deception on now http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.a...wn&year=2010&month=10&day=25&url=profile-this she's warming up to cover AB's 911 call, hasn't mentioned the case by name....yet.

Thanks for linking this! She has a great point, AB didn't ask for help, he was telling a story of what could have happened to his daughter. He didn't ask anyone to come help find her. No panic or need for immediate help was either vocalized or inferred.

Is a wood chipper hard to operate???
Could a woman handle it?
Do you just turn it on and feed something into it???
I have seen branches put in.
I'm so sorry is this is gruesome.

Thanks for linking this! She has a great point, AB didn't ask for help, he was telling a story of what could have happened to his daughter. He didn't ask anyone to come help find her. No panic or need for immediate help was either vocalized or inferred.

also with EB fire 911, EB tells her husband's occupation, story of why there are wood piles and mulch then says her back yard is on fire.

I would think the first words out of AB/EB mouths would be HELP, send fire dept or Help my daughter is missing!!!

Could a woman handle it?

Yes, it's fairly simple. But if a body was put into one, there would be evidence EVERYWHERE ... It literally turns tree branches into mulch. (Hubby is a tree trimmer)

I just can't see a woodchipper having been used .. especially when LE has now ruled it out.

Could a woman handle it?

Of course she could, I am sure it was key operated, not like she couldn't turn a switch. She is diabolical, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck