NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! So let's say his mom or someone else from Australia came in on the last flight, arriving at midnight. It takes time to deplane, get the luggage, etc., then the drive back to Hickory (either on their own or courtesy of LE). Perhaps LE allows AB a few mins with his mother, then conducts an interview and begins the booking process. I think a 3:00 a.m. booking sounds very reasonable in that context.

While it certainly sounds plausible, do you think it sounds probable? And why do we think again, that if this scenario played itself out in the wee-morning hours, that LE chose this time to do it? I forget - LOL! So many theories running a muck :woohoo:

imhoo (2 cents alert) this is gonna be a bunch of he said she said.... and until Zahra... or more evidence of what they have done to her forensically surfaces/comes to light these two clowns will continue to battle it out in a "he said, she said, he did, she did manner"... so brace yourselves.

MOO

Did John on NG just say they are back at landfill again??
that was reported on by the hickory daily record in the last thread... yes... they were back out there (according to hdr) today

I just knew from the first ((redacted)) wsoc tweet I posted about the airport that he was there.

Now we have EB ferreted to the scene of the latest search.

This is a lot of shuffling btw the two (Adam and Elise) and it makes me want to puke.

Quit the dance already and tell LE what you both have done to your daughter......

The music will end at some point and the dance will have to stop. Wonder which one will be still standing (or somewhat)?

************i am disgusted to the point of puking**************

I feel ya...and seriously..if their back is finally against the wall..and I hope that is the case...SPILL IT...enough is enough..Let this precious little girl not spend another night God only knows where...it she/he/they have a shred of decency left and loved this child at all , let her at least be found! :furious:..

Did John on NG just say they are back at landfill again??

Yep and said that they (police) didnt take anything from the landfill today and the reporter is not sure if police will be back at the landfill tomorrow morning or not.....

My public service announcement :)

Complain about Nancy Grace here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Whatever the sequence of events, isn't it more than coincidental that LE arrests him now for the bad check when they've had weeks to do it? :waitasec: MOO

agreed no coinky dink involved here

imhoo (2 cents alert) this is gonna be a bunch of he said she said.... and until Zahra... or more evidence of what they have done to her forensically surfaces/comes to light these two clowns will continue to battle it out in a "he said, she said, he did, she did manner"... so brace yourselves.

MOO

If Adam Baker is getting sound legal advice from his family (and I believe he is) they will tell him to shut up and get him a lawyer.

Here are the late night arrivals at Douglas International:

Attachments

• Late night arrivals Sunday Oct 24 2010.jpg
    Late night arrivals Sunday Oct 24 2010.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Late night arrivals Sunday Oct 24 2010 Part2.jpg
    Late night arrivals Sunday Oct 24 2010 Part2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 25
John is a local reporter correct? Local to NC I mean.

If so I tend to believe it moreso than I would otherwise.

You know, I remember now, just from my own experience. Some Airports are less staffed so the have no incoming or outgoing flights in the wee hours of the morning. I have traveled quite a bit and have sent my son on a few adventures. For instance LAX is 24/7 but Palm Springs shuts down at 1 00 AM Having traveled internationally after 911 it depends on the Airport. Still searching

I used to fly a lot for my job, and learned about this during one of my trips. Some cities have noise ordinances that prohibit flights from arriving late at night because of the proximity of homes FWIW

Maybe a new witness has materialized, fresh from an Aussie flight????

Whatever the sequence of events, isn't it more than coincidental that LE arrests him now for the bad check when they've had weeks to do it? :waitasec: MOO

I have a couple of ideas about that:

1. Might have agreed to tell all he knows after he got a chance to see his mother (if that's who he might've been picking up) and/or she might have immediately convinced him to come clean.

2. LE didn't want him to have interaction with his mother or whomever he was picking up. They may have arrested him on the lesser charges just to keep him away from that person and whatever info they may have brought with them that might aid AB in terms of consulate or international law.

3. The "promising lead" was SO promising that LE felt they didn't need AB's "help" any longer, so they pick him up on the lesser charges and will arrest him on the more serious crimes once they have their evidence and the DA has sorted out possible charges and any issues with prosecuting a citizen of Australia.

Just thinking out loud. Soon as I think one thing, something usually occurs to me to knock that theory down...wish they'd let us know something.

If AB was picked up at Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport, the trip to Hickory took approx. 1 hr. 8mins to be booked at 3:15am. So I'm speculating AB got picked up by LE about 2AM or so.

Listed is closest airports and Douglas seems the most likely.

Closest Airports AIRPORTS NEAR CHARLOTTE DOUGLAS CLT AIRPORT
•Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
Charlotte, NC (0 miles).
•Smith Reynolds INT Airport
Winston Salem, NC (74.2 miles).
•Greenville Spartanburg GSP Airport
Greer, SC (76.4 miles).
•Piedmont Triad GSO Airport
Greensboro, NC (82.4 miles).
•Asheville Regional AVL Airport
Fletcher, NC (91.8 miles).
•Florence Regional FLO Airport
Florence, SC (98.6 miles).
•Columbia Metropolitian CAE Airport
Columbia, SC (115.4 miles).
•Fayetteville Grannis Field FAY Airport
Fayetteville, NC (116.6 miles).
•Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
Raleigh, NC (127.8 miles).
•Augusta Regional Bush Field AGS Airport
Augusta, Georgia, GA (141 miles).

:Welcome-12-june:
I used to fly a lot for my job, and learned about this during one of my trips. Some cities have noise ordinances that prohibit flights from arriving late at night because of the proximity of homes FWIW

WELCOME KikiWanBaniki:dance::Welcome-12-june:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member